Donald Trump is ALREADY a failure of a President. So incompetent. Sad!

Donald Trump is ALREADY a failure of a President. So incompetent. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0r5oSQTVSdo&t=476s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Implying a president is anything more than a public figurehead while all the real work is done by his cabinet
A fucking leaf. Sad!

I don’t think he gets the full security briefings yet, does he? He has not been sworn in yet.

>Saltmining.jpg

A

>not president
>getting briefings

no, thats not how it works.

He gets whatever Obama authorizes.

>gay asian sci-fi man's opinion
>relevant

When will liberals only pick one of these?

Here's your (you), leaf.

Why do you guys always take the bait on Occupy Democrats shit? The same exact photo was posted yesterday! You guys anger me more than the shills who post this shit do.

FUCKING

Man that gay chink is becoming the poster boy for occupy democrats.

Sup Forums needs to put every single one of his quotes on a picture of him jacking off a stranger on Howard tv

>George Takei

Who cares what Sulu says? What does he know about what a President-elect does in December?

HERO

george takei - expert in presidents

Whoever made that image should be studying and working to improve himself, not goofing off on his computer. An idle hand is the devil's workshop, after all.

>(((intelligence))) briefings
He's avoiding them because they are stacked with lies.

wrong

He really doesn't care about that shit. He's going to get the info from people when he needs it, and leave the planning to people who have been doing it all their adult life.

libs getting desperate

suicide watch engaged

This.

He's avoiding them because he'd shitpost about all the secret black projects the moment he heard about it
> Emergency Alert: Roswell was real the NWO is Jews white genocide soon! Happy!

>George Takei
Yeah I should care what some stupid fucking celebrity who post shitty clickbait on facebook has to say
>theres no gooks in space nigger!!!

>George Takei
Why the fuck are liberals obsessed with quoting this nobody? He was a B-list TV actor in the 60s and has done nothing since why is he all of a sudden considered some sort of liberal icon?

The guy who never got to sit in the Captain's chair telling the guy who got into the most powerful Captain's chair in the world what to do.

Spiteful envy from a failure. So sad. Many such cases.

God I can't wait for Takei to die

He has time for both

Liberals are truly running out of ideas.

Next up : wow trump walks funny

>george takei

Leafs are just embracing this shit as a joke at this point, right?

>I know you know the answer

Because he's gay.

> George Takei
Is that the new king of Sup Forums? Every other bread is about this fagit

He appeals to nerds and fags.

Obama shouldnt have been rallying for a loser either and should have been doing his job.

people are so desperate for a president that they forgot obama even exists and beg trump to free up some time talking about his numerous victories to achieve even more victories. goat president

Why are trump supporters as dumb as drumbf himself?
Serious question.

I knew George Takei was a piece of shit when he started his little feud with William Shatner.

Shatner says he's never done a thing to him, but Takei has always hated hi. Leads me to believe that: is 100% accurate. He also took part in molesting a straight guy on Howard Stern.

You might say "it's the Stern show" or "that's just Howard" and you're right, but that doesn't give Takei the right to essentially hand rape someone.

He's hardly the only faggot celebrity libcuck out there. Why him?

> Dumb
Spoken like a mudslime who can't even begin to understand 2d chess, never mind the layers of dimensions Trump plays.

You mean like what Obama should have been doing as President instead of campaigning in Hillary's place?

shove it achmed

George Takei has always been a sanctimonious fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=0r5oSQTVSdo&t=476s

You're a cuck. Pence is getting the briefings and then meeting with Trump and passing all the info along with the transition work he has completed every day.

They are in close contact, while Trump is busy connecting with world leaders and having his own special interviews.

Trump has completed more in these few weeks than any president elect before him.

You believe the monster story Hillary and CNN told you for the Democrats. You don't see reality, Trump is not an ideologue, he's a little dem and little Republican. He is just like Bloomberg, the previous Mayor of NYC.

Trump will negotiate everything, pass good laws down the center while you clowns whine and cry holding America back.

Hillary was bought and sold to the Saudis and was ready to go to war with Syria to oust Assad so Saudi and Qatar could run a pipeline to sell their gas to EU.

Russia would not stand for this and any no-fly zone over Syria would result in Hillary shooting down a Russian plane. This is also why Hillary was and still is pushing the "Russian Connection" to her loss.

Wake up, Trump is the first real American President, fighting for American jobs and people , not another globalist plant put there by the owners.

TPP, NAFTA, IRAQ LIES OVER WMD, HILLARY WAS FOR ALL OF THEM

I thought both candidates got security briefings before the election though.

>George Takei
what the fuck? should we start quoting Brent Spiner or Jonathan Frakes as well?

>waahh people aren't allowed to celebrate a victory :(

ONE POST
N
E

P
O
S
T

Obama should have spent his time in intelligence briefings, not campaigning for clinton. Or himself

Also how many fucking briefings do you think there are?

>Why do you guys always take the bait

I've noticed this too. Pol not only takes the bait, but assumes OP's premise is true and tries to make excuses for it.

47 years riding his fame as a TV show sidekick by doing cameos, voiceovers, and signing autographs for 20 bucks a pop.

Damn, this guy must be an expert on politics with all that under his belt.

>>gay asian sci-fi man's opinion
Many of us are enjoying reporting him frequently, and baiting him. Sooner or later he'll probably manage to get his account suspended, because even Jewbook has limits.

He was fine until he got all politicized. Now he just needs to shut up and sit down. He has a right to his opinion blah blah but he used to be funny and enjoyable and now he's just another shrill, obsessed, hateful liberal faggot. I noticed his followers are way down, no big surprise.

kek
this

thanks for telling us how the president should do his job, tv actor

Not an argument. Try again drumbfass

I said to myself "I bet a fucking leaf posted this" before I clicked, you never let us down canacucks. You're just jealous of America because they have a kick ass alpha for a president and you have the most faggoty self hating prime minister I have ever seen.

Don't forget "if you kill your enemies, they win"