You hateful lot can't provide one argument as to why you hate gay people other than you don't want them to be happy

You hateful lot can't provide one argument as to why you hate gay people other than you don't want them to be happy.

Citing a book that is thousands of years old doesn't count.

> Being gay is natural, animals exhibit homosexuality, but only humans exhibit homophobia

> Straight people contribute towards the AIDS epidemic far more than gay people

> Gay people should be welcomed in our overpopulated world.

> Why can't we get married? Marriage is OH SO sanctified with all the divorces and adultery that go on

check mate homophobes, don't make others miserable just because you are :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
niceme.me/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's gay

Kek, this picture triggers the fuck out of some of the faggots here.

I get not liking niggers or gays, FUCK em'. But some of you people OBSESS over them CONSTANTLY.

you can hate gays and not have them on your mind 24 by 7

We dont hate the sinner, we hate the sin.

and fun :^)

yass

ummm sweetie i guarantee you sin at least 5 times a day

How would that contradict in any way what I said.

Unhygienic sex.

i don't necessarily hate gays for being gay, i just hate that a lot of them are pricks that think they're something fantastically amazing.

> Being gay is natural
So because I was born as a rapist and rape happens in nature it's totally natural for rape to occur in society? Bad logic, civilization needs rules. Sodomy has been a crime against nature for forever, look at the countries that normalized it.
>Why can't we get married?
You can get married all you want, you just can't call it marriage, call it a union or something. Because it's not a marriage, it can't produce anything or carry on any bloodlines. ALSO, bad logic, here's an example -

If I get a "B" on my homework will it ever be as good as the "A" you got on your homework? No, and a "gay marriage" will never be as good as a real one. Stop running around in denial that you are depraved, stop trying to normalize sodomy with gay pride parades.

Being obsessed with a man's shithole is not normal and it never will be. Remember in the 90's when you called yourself the "queer" community? That's a proper nomenclature.

The world ain't overpopulated, dummy. Antarctica has what, like 20 people on it doing scientific research? What positive effect do homosexuals have on society? At most they generate no humanity for the population they're a part of and use it's resources. Having gay people around is wasteful. You're supporting something futile (his bloodline) because it will not continue. I'm a bifag, but you have to look at things practically and objectively as well as emotionally to get the big picture. Maybe I shouldn't be allowed to live.

There is no purpose to homosexuality other than perversion.

Oh it's that faggy Aussie whore who can't even provide pics, who ignores all evidence given for muh feelings.
Sage

>crime against nature forever
got any facts to back that up hun?

posting pics online is haram and whoreish you dumb cunt

nudity is for bedroom not board

>Eating humans after mating is natural, animals exhibit cannibalism

Yep. This is it.

People have been put to death for homosexual acts for thousands of years.

whoops, forgot pic, which is historical proof

>putting someone to death for x reason means x reason is a crime against nature

m8 getting open heart surgery or a bypass is a crime against nature

bionic ears are a crime against nature

we should kill all those people tbqh

nice logic

gay who cares?
gay jew communists stealing everything
matters

I don't hate gay people.

Stop trying to shove your opinions down my throat like you do with your boyfriends dick.

>cites a made up book thousands of years old

i bet you think marriage originated via religion huh?

because being attracted the the opposite sex is scientifically just the odd ball and this is fact that if everyone on the planet were homosexual then the human race would die out that is a fact and i don't care about your tissue paper feelings

Our nature is to promote life, lil nigga. Surgery does just that. The real crime in that example was having poor eating and exercising habits.

I bet you think marriage just was thought up one day.

>Animals have gay sex
>Animals eat their young

there are naturally infertile people born or people born with defects that affect their genitalia.

If everyone was born infertile or with a genital defect then the human race would die out

baka you even trying?

Marriage was around long before the bible

>Animals eat shit
>Animals try to fuck different species

It's DEGENERATE and gross and hurts my feelings.

Degeneration is actually bad though, you wanker.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

CDC's own numbers on gay HIV infection rates, which you don't think is a judgement from God.

Repent.

Life time mates were around longer than that.

>repent
stopped reading there

nah but i love it when you get baited and i hope all you fags burn and continue to live in cucked places like la Sanfran etc. bot mate i don't give a fok so you like dick ok now suckie suckie then :)

>Animals have underage sex
>Animals have gay sex

>Reads the whole post

>Stops reading at the end

>DUDE YOUR STILL HERE GOING ON ABOUT PPL BEING BUTT BUDDIES AND HOW ITS NORMAL GO HOME!!

and?

Homosexuals by and large exhibit rebellious behaviors and often end up spreading diseases like HIV while being obnoxious cunts. You define your existence around how much you love cock rather than say, providing for a family or society. Often times seen as outcasts, they are more likely to lash out, do drugs, and be all around degenerates.

Also, considering the utter contempt most gay people have for Christianity, which has proven to be an incredibly effective social bond, are divisive, deceptive, rude, indifferent, selfish, shallow, boring people.

Faggot.

>Citing a book that is thousands of years old doesn't count.

How about we cite scientific fact then?

There is no scientific evidence to provide the usefulness of homosexuality within a first world nation (especially ones that actually can't sustain their population growth or even replace it).

Within 3rd world nations it's cool (because they NEED population control).

literal animals. fucking degenerates.

Don't hate the gays, but it's a straight up fetish, just like pedophilia is a fetish or any other fetish.

no scientific fact to support the usefulness of people with colourblindness but they still exist lmao

>be degnerates
no. wrong.

t. I've only had 3 sexual partners

True, and you know what that's called? A physical abnormality or birth defect.

Interesting how only gay whites are being promoted.

I didn't say you were. Ive had plenty of gay friends, and all of them would agree with everything I said.

There's a few poofs in my family, they're all retarded as all fuck. Plus all non-family gays i've met are massive sleaze balls who'll practically try and rape you at every opportunity.

Sexual intercourse from gays provides?

That's right, personal satisfaction and stimulation.

This does not further society. They can be good parents, etc. But their sexual intercourse provides nothing and you're fucking retarded for focusing on it.

>Degeneration
>noun
>Decline or deterioration
Not if it's the deterioration of bad things.

Traps aren't gay

hey, at least they can make babies without a cup.

t. color blind person.

What good thing do gays provide?

niceme.me/

>>Our nature is to promote life
>>it's perfectly natural to kill homos
Flawless. Or to express it in your logic:
If I get an "A" on my homework will it ever be as bad as the "F" you got on your homework?
No, and an "American" will never be as intelligent as a real human. Stop running around in denial that you are not retarded, stop trying to normalize idiocy with anti gay pride parades.

When someone constantly feels the need to justify themselves for their sexual orientation/debate about it, something foul must be going on. That's gay people for me. Everyone else can suck 12 dicks a day, they're still perfectly fine people to me

Which one stinks less even when youre not fucking it. Oops. Vaginas. End of thread

:^)

Typo there. Meh. We all know what im talkin about

i don't hate them but i don't like them either. stop shitting up the board with your faggot pictures that no one wants to see

Vaginas smell pretty gud imhof

Do it with a period now

Lol get a load of this guy

>valid argument
>fag OP ignores

virgin detected

Xq28 gene

pretty much happens to every valid argument on the board.

Surrogacy. Fuck im so tired of talking about this

>leaf
>defending shithole sex over vaginal

Most gay people don't advertise their homosexuality in obvious ways. There might be a perception bias at work - you only notice obviously gay people and don't realize anyone else is gay, so you think all gays are obviously gay.

>What good thing do gays provide?
Labor mostly. Friendship in a lot of cases I've heard.

Women have both but the main hole is shitty and inferior

>implying a well cleaned and thoroughly looked after ass doesnt taste like skin from the back of your hand

probably not with your diet tho tbqh

Labor is good for humanity-until humanity is on the brink of destruction.

gays are more susceptible to being pedophiles as well as spreading stds within their communities

please leave this mortal coil

>leaf vs straya
>competition to outfag eachother

Please continue

Explain? Labor doesn't necessarily mean pollution or exploitation of natural resources. Labor is allocated to those activities because those happen to be the most profitable for capitalists.

>gays are more susceptible to being pedophiles
Wrong.

>animals exhibit homosexuality
False. After female animals were reintroduced to these animal test groups, the males immediately ceased this supposed "homosexual" behavior.

Being gay is not natural. Get fukt with facts you retard lmao

Capitalists?

Work is good for mankind in general.

pedophiles are more susceptible to being gay

This whole thread is absolutely ridicilous

All these arguments imply that a black is worth more and wanted more then a gay.

Gays are overall rich productive members of society

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU POSTED THIS LAST WEEK FAGLORD

>> Straight people contribute towards the AIDS epidemic far more than gay people

Untrue

Oh look, it's that young aussie queer

>sweetie
>hun

Proof you're a condescending faggot that can't make an argument. You should be shot

I'm gay, and here's the truth;
The Homosexual identity has been co-opted by the Democratic Party.
Worse, the democrats spear-headed gay marriage by pushing the trans rights narrative.
The result is that homosexual culture has become an "imitation" of straight culture.
I just want a qt3.14 cosmetologist guy, but now they've all got awful beards/hair, or went on hormones.

I'm glad Trump said LGBTQ.
Q is the Trumpublican gay.
T is the democrat gay.

The word repent was at the end of the post you idiot. Obviously you stopped reading there. Stop trying to sound smart and edgy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html

no u

>you love shoving dicks up your ass stop pretending that your above being a creep

READ ALL OF IT YOU PROXY USING POOFTA CUNT

Checkum, faggot

Look here tumblerina

Get over yourself

Maybe if you lost some weight you could get a bf

I'm trans and the people ITT pushing faggotry are more gay than anyone who I've ever met. I completely understand why people want to kill them off.

Sure, but the value of the labor (expressed though currency and commodity exchange) goes to the capitalist owning the means of production in which the laborer works. He benefits from the work more than the rest of society does.

"Mankind in general" doesn't direct production, a small portion of it owning private property does. Therefore mankind has to deal with pollution, climate change, et cetera, as these aren't taken into account when when the entire economic structure is predicated on profit and capital accumulation. If a capitalist was willing to take the welfare of the environment into account when making business decisions, he would be outcompeted by ones who didn't.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html
Damn one article of a possibly innocent gay couple doing something in a tabloid proves your point

On what planet

Stop trying to own people and dictate their worth.

Then you'll understand why communism doesn't work.

yass