Sup Forums celebrates the death of Castro because he was a fascist Latin American dictator

> Sup Forums celebrates the death of Castro because he was a fascist Latin American dictator

Yet.....

> Sup Forums stayed quiet when the U.S. supported Franco, Trujillo, Pinochet, Banzer, Montt, Stroessner, Jimenez, Noriega, Somoza and Duvalier
> Sup Forums endorses Le Pen, Hofer, Trump, Netanyahu, Faragae, Putin, al-Assad and Morsi

Well boys? Your move.

Wow its like people support their side and hate the enemy side

I didn't like Castro because he was a filthy commie.

made me think

>Sup Forums supports someone I don't like!!
>Sup Forums hates someone I like!!

REEEEEEE

kek

>Castro
>fascist

My history teacher would have smacked you upside the head.

actually we hated him because he was a communist. there's nothing wrong with a fascist dictatorship, especially in a developing country, so long as it's founded on socio-economic principles that actually work.

>> Sup Forums stayed quiet when the U.S. supported Franco, Trujillo, Pinochet, Banzer, Montt, Stroessner, Jimenez, Noriega, Somoza and Duvalier

I don't think Sup Forums was around for most of those.

>Castro as fascist

what

woah im just here to ironically shitpost

>Sup Forums stayed quiet when the U.S. supported Franco, Trujillo, Pinochet, Banzer, Montt, Stroessner, Jimenez, Noriega, Somoza and Duvalier
We didn't exist then

>liking pinko commies

Castro wasn't a Fascist, he was a Marxists, and all Marxists must die.

This, the Four Tigers come to mind.

I didn't realize Sup Forums was around in the 1930's to criticize Trujillo and Franco

>Castro because he was a fascist Latin American dictator
>fascist

No you idiot, we celebrate his death because he was a fucking Communist.

2ez

You fell for the Sup Forums is one person meme

>He didn't shitpost here in the 30's using telegraphs
fucking newfags I swear

Ah yes I remember back during the Pinochet days, Sup Forums was a lot better back in the 70s, Reddit never raided us back then.

serious post

Sup Forumsdykes will like authoritarian tyrants and corrupt politicians as long as they agree with them

for example, i remember having a dialogue with some guys here in the trump general about his 2nd amendment support, it basically rotated down to his son "pushing" him into supporting second amendment because eric is a hunter (see: corrupt faggot controlled by his family and can't make his own decisions), they said nothing wrong with this

But if hillary did the same thing, everyone of Sup Forums would cry "muh corrupt family" and "we're living under a corrupt royal family not presidency"

in other words, as long as a politician agrees with Sup Forums they would defend him until their last breath even if he was the most corrupt man in the world, for example,Sup Forums eats hillary day and night because she's part of pizzagate, if trump was part of pizzagate, they'd defend him for it

Wow! People vote politicians who agree with them?

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!!

nothing about voting here, dumbass

the TL;DR for my post is that no matter how authoritarian or corrupt someone be, Sup Forums could defend him as long as they agree with him

in other words, if you say that trump is part of (insert conspiracy here), Sup Forums would defend him
but if you say that hillary is part of (insert same conspiracy here) everyone would agree with you

another TL;DR : hypocrites

castro wasnt fascist
he was a fucking commie

let me elaborate more since your little ameritard can't comprehend anything beyond coca cola and burgers

Take hitler and communists' case for example

Both nazi germany and USSR did 1984-eque horrible shit like tortures, extreme propaganda, assassinations of political rivals, etc etc

When you say that USSR did (insert something horrible they did here), they'd cry hard yelling "HOW DARE THEY DO THIS"
But if you list (insert same horrible thing but by the nazis) they'd start defending them with bullshit arguments, because muh white bride :DD

Same. Shit. both want to take your freedoms and shoot you in the back of the head.

Again.
People support polticians who agree with them?
I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE!

>having no reading comprehension

stick to nascar and fucking your own mother, how are you even accessing the internet, cletus?