NO REFUNDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA
HA

>after spending millions the only difference in the results was Trump getting 100 more total votes

Lel liberal dumbfucks getting scammed again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

I don't know what's more shocking, the fact that they stolen money or that they losing votes. Which definitely proves there is some fraud in this.

Nice roleplay. Did you really type all of that or did you have it ready to copy?

TOP KEKKU

NEVER TRUST A (((STEIN)))

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

u want a pedophile cannibal lying woman to president and starting a ww3?

"Just a ((((Stein)))) scam to raise money" Summing up modern society in one solid statement.

Are liberals that autistic that they gave a jew money for free?

>just a Stein scam
what did he mean by this?

>I have to come here

You realize your CTR paychecks stopped after she lost, right? You don't have to do anything. Although you might want to look into getting a real job. Just a suggestion.

Who is Bernie Sanders?

She was just on FOX News Sunday and got called out for raising $3 million for the election and more than double for the recount.

D is losing seats faster than the Titanic sank. But I love reading the butthurt so please don't stop.

>Stein scam

oh shit it's getting real

So they give jews practically free money? Fucking liberals

kys

t. cтpaнaчки бoт

I thought she was taking it to Federal court, or did she drop it again?

I love this Man.

>Stein Scam
Trump is an alliteration genius.

>that flag
Do you actually getting paid or just autismo?

( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( S T E I N ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

Doing what they do best out in the fucking open man.

It's brazen.

Kek

Stupid fucking liberal goyim got hustled by not one, but two Jews, this year, and they still trip all over themselves to defend Jews.

What a useless group of losers.

>kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation

>it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost

>black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this post, as I have enjoyed every day since November 8th

>a (((Stein))) scam

WEW LAD

TOPKEK

THE FUCKING JEWS JEWED THEM AGAIN

THE MORE THESE JEWS KEEP OPENLY JEWING THE LIBTARDS THE SOONER THE LIBTARDS WILL REALIZE JEWS ARE THE PROBLEM

AHAHAHA

YES THEY ARE

>you have damned this country
Nice flag. Shit tier pasta

>hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

Oh I will be

>mfw blacks are murdered en mass by right wing death squads

>just a (((stein))) scam

Someone should edit the tweet with an echo chamber (((Stein)))

Btfo

>a Stein scam
wow that's pretty anti-semitic

Have a (you)

>all the serious replies this got
/r/thedonald ruined this board

>tfw the president wakes up in the morning and says "oh shit, i gotta let that jill stein bitch have it before i get back to putting my cabinet together, hold on everyone"

what a time to be alive, fellow patriots.

a dirty stinking (((stein))) scam I'll tell ya what

is he going to keep tweeting while he's in the whitehouse? this is fucking hilarious

Serbian CTR strikes again

O I AM LAFFIN

Came in here to post this

Damn it Mom

OY VEY TRUMP IS BEING ANTI-SEMITIC AGAIN

everytime I read posts like this

>Stein scam
Did the madman just call them out?

Just wait until he can mass tweet us!

TEXT

Mass text us oops.

>give money to bernie
>it goes to hillary
>she loses
>give money to jill
>she spends it on getting trump more votes

I kind of feel bad for dems, they're just getting fleeced again and again

Actually I don't fuck them

Even if she "donates" the money she would still get away with it. She would get tax exemptions and a lot of money back for "donating" money that isn't even hers. Genius.

(You)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watch this keep happening with increasingly flimsy pitches

>we gonnuh gib everyuhbudduh fbwee college!
>we're gonna do a recount!
>we're gonna invest in more college playdough!
>uhhh, because republicans are scary!
>just do it, you don't need a reason!

These goyim will always fall for it.

NASTY WOMAN

Do we have any updates on the court hearing about recounts Michigan, lads? Will the recount happen?

Jill is a pritty good Scam Artist but Anita is still my favorite

I can't wait

Even the simplest innoculous tweets will trigger 49% of the country

'Merry Christmas from the First family!'

OMG HOW DARE HE! NO MENTION OF KWANZA OR HAUNAKAH!

'I've never seen a thin person drink Diet Coke'
send

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

whos the top ten

Isn't it US policy to give jews money for free?

Is anyone surprised? Left wingers always end up wastefully spending their contributions, although this was more of a way for Jill to fund her party at the expense of delusional Clinton voters.

Good thing you are not an American you filthy serb

I feel you, brother. And just to piggyback off this comment (hope I won't steal too many upvotes):
It's 2016 and instead of electing a truly qualified, and most of all - female - president, the dumb part of America elected a sexist, homophobic, xenophobic chimp with no political background whatsoever. I was literally shaking during the election night.
The Wall? I mean, come on. How low can you go, America?

>fleeced

confirmed for black guy

its copypaste

>1 post by this id

Where can I get that coincidence detector again?

Hey Serbcuck is back! How's life been? Able to afford more tendies now that it seems CTR has given you a permanent position here?

>people do a recount to prove you're evil and rigged the system
>you actually win by even more votes in the recount

I mean at this point you really have to calm down. Ideologues are very stupid people.

Guaranteed replies: the pasta

One candidate says that groupies to rich men will happiliy have their cunt's grabbed and the other candidate kills children and protects pedos - I'd say it's a bullet dodged

>100
17,000 in one day, then they shut it down

Fuck off you gay cunt, no real serb would be pro-clinton.

Doh! Heheheee.

I can't believe he was so matter of fact about "A STEIN SCAM"

He really is our guy

>drumpf 44
>serb flag
why are you still here? you lost, you won't gain anything from this.

This is just the salt I needed.

6gorillion votes to recount

(you)
nice pasta m8

>A Stein scam to raise money
what did he mean by this?

>bernouts get berned again

It's a frog whistle to anti-semites.