So how far down the rabbit hole are you?

I'm trying to understand Christ. Was Christianity a way to control people or was what Christ and other prophets preached true but elites at the time manipulate it for a divide and conquer strategy?

ITT rabbit hole conspiracy discussions

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Worthies
youtube.com/watch?v=36Nt3P3MI4g
whale.to/b/Masonicpillars.JPG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what Christ and other prophets preached true but elites at the time manipulate it for a divide and conquer strategy?
This.

Jesus was descended of a very old bloodline of humans that are more advanced than modern man. They were the Nephilim, to whom which are good. The Elites are scared of the Nephilim, because the Nephilim will return and destroy the Elites.

you got the number of which enochs pillar sits from the equator

I should say actually that, the Nephilim HAVE returned, and they are going to destroy the Elites.

Christ died and rose from the dead on the third day, so that all who believe in him will have eternal life

Read the Gospels. There's no conspiracy behind Christs work. If you are wewry of certain churches (which you should be) then take the gospel at face value. Get a study Bible. Learn what the scripture is really trying to say.

There are some churches that will try to distort the truth. Unfortunately, man is very flawed. Christ had no flaws. Learn from the source, then make your own conclusions.

Christ is the way, the truth, and the life.

>Nephilim

Mate, you've been hitting the fairy bread a bit too hard there. Tone it down will you.

Wary*

I don't see any giants running around like Batman fucking up the elites

Man, if I was a nephilum I would go and fuck up the Clintons. payback for all those they've murdered over the years

>Nephilim
When I've read this word I felt shivers going through my body, wtf?

Yes its true all of it then people used it like people use things to get power

Goyim, I know things that would destroy your fragile mind.

why is the bible racist?

It was a re-purposing of Judaism by the Romans to assist in making the Jews subservient. Just like Judiasm was a re-purposing of other older religions.

CHECKED

It's a cult of submission, like Islam. The end goal of Christianity is only to let the Sheep, a.k.a. the happy slaves, live. They are authoritarian monsters every bit as evil and insane as Communists. Nothing but brainwashing. The Roman Empire never ended.

>Jesus descended from Nephilim
No, he did not.

He was a man, born of the bloodline of King David and Abraham.

Literally this.

Nonsense. You don't know the first thing about Christianity.

Lots of stupid posts in here.

Let me know

jesus was just a meme, one out of many, many, memes.

and like memes, some are popular, some are not popular, and very few are extremely popular.

jesus was the extremely popular one.

there are tons of prophets that came and went prior to jesus, and plenty after. his cult just happened to get lucky.

Not really the case. The Christ myths are the same stories that have been handed down for eons. It was way to understand and know the patterns of the heavens. His story is the Judeo version of Horus and Mithra.

The new testament alone has 27 separate sources detailing why youre wrong.

Paul, for example, was a Jew who persecuted the early church. After experiencing a revelation, he went on to become one of the most important figures in the history of Christianity.

11 out of 12 of the disciples were brutally tortured and executed for the gospel. It was not a myth, or a handed down story, a legend created from other legends. There are eyewitness testimonies of this man, along with the work the disciples did on his behalf.

To deny history is to be ignorant.

Hasn't it been said that elites are trying to destroy Christianity? But also Christianity is used to control us?? which is it??

Does anyone know what you gain from spiritually with religion?

here, an argument that I saved from Sup Forums

I honestly believe that Modern Christianity has lost much of itself throughout the centuries. It focuses so much on humility and subjugation and no longer focuses on exalting the human. It criticizes you on how to be bad but does not show you examples of how to be good.

Look up things or works like St. Augustine in City of God, or how Aristotle was praised.

Hell, nobody even knows about the Nine Worthies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Worthies

Or the rules for engagement for Christians with A just war doctrine.

Christians are taught nowadays to be meek and humble, self-sacrificing to the point of destruction. Christianity no longer teaches the strength necessary to repel evil, even within the self or resist evil outside the self.

Nephilim are said to be the spawn of Angel and demon split right down the middle. It is some serious x tier shit but a very old concept indeed

Look up "fruits of the spirit."

No, the nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels and human women.

The fact that fellow christians seemed like they were faking it and the fact that despite jews being some of the most wicked, immoral, and evil people alive yet are the chosen people of God and how Christ came for "the jews first" just turned me away from it.

I know Christ preached forgiveness and altruism but at what length. Why put a group of evildoers above a group that loyally obeys you.

It just seems like Jewish mind control.

Islam is the ultimate redpill

I don't understand how non physical things that happened were supposed to have happened. Basically that's what my faith would be based on and I can't make myself believe non physical phenomenon. Otherwise it is not a psyop at all I enjoy the gospels tremendously

look at the evidence yourself

Don't think so m8, try again.

dead sea scrolls, as well as lack of any horus story in any pyramid, shit all over you

Every story in the Bible is an allegory to understand the heavens or what is called the Holy Science. To take it as literally as people do now is to deny history.

In the past, the elite were responsible for litigating religious scripture and laws, because they were the only ones that had the proper resources and time for literacy and education. Now a days, because of wide spread literacy, mandatory education, and industrial manufacturing, they just use popular public opinion to the best of their advantage. Religion in the west is on the decline, because it's of less use to the elite, but spirituality and superstition will degrade at a much slower rate.

Thats because pyramids were not tombs as many have claimed. They are initiations in which chosen priests learned the mysteries.

Again, not true. For instance, the book of Romans is a letter Paul wrote to the early church on how to conduct themselves. It is not a story. It is Paul's testimony and instruction, reflecting his own personal experiences.

The Bible is not one work. It has hundreds of authors spanning over a thousand years.

A huge mistake Christians and atheists alike make is assuming the Bible is a single work, rather than an anthology of all kinds of literature.

Yeah okay push-over christcuck.

>Taking a 2000+ year old book at face value

Come on dude, can't you realize how easy it was back then for people to make this stuff up? No one knew shit about shit. Jesus was most likely just a really persuasive, smart dude who drew a following that threatened the establishment, so Jews took him out and the rest warped and perverted his message/meaning for their own intentions. Christianity has always been led by evil forces (just like the other religions), it's like you don't even care about everyone in the Vatican being pedos.

Yes they are all allegorical stories to help one reach the Christ within. Paul is teaching the Romans how to do this through the Christly mythos.

The left's desire to decimate the word of Christ and promote the exact opposite of his message at very single opportunity should tell you all you need to know, you monumental faggot.

He is reviled by the powers that be. inb4 Catholic church, they're fucking controlled by criminals.

>Leaf

That's rich. I'm no Catholic either.

What position are you in to criticize? How many hospitals and universities and societies have you built? How many people have you saved from starvation and virulent diseases and conditions?

Say what you will about our sins, but Im confident standing next to the Lord my God, rather than your fedora tipping ilk.

Concentrate just on the words spoken by Him who saw the true emanations of God, maker of reality, love instead of its absence, hatred. Compassion over indifference. The way out of the box can be good and enjoyable as it can also be harsh and hostile it's for you to choose and realize what you want for yourself.

>christianity
>Control

Jesus Bussines was being Neo , he was to free people from the matrix , but them you know ,Vampires and the Roman empire kill it and backfire in a spetacular way , but the empire is not stupid and hijack the institucion .

but the message is there for those who look .

If you don't take the bible at face value, then you can't take any historical record at face value. The only reason you speak this way is because it deals with things that are supernatural in nature

The catholic church is not the representative of all Christians. Again, the entire reason Christ died is because humans are so shit. That's the ENTIRE POINT of Christ's ministry.

The reason Christ has such a compelling case is because he has several primary sources from a variety of different times and places and men all alluding to the resurrection of Christ. The Jews HATED this, so it is simply ignorant for you to say the Jews used it to their advantage. Christianity made Judaism into a religion of social outcasts

>leaf
>fedora

nothing but memes friendo ;^)

>What position are you in to criticize? How many hospitals and universities and societies have you built? How many people have you saved from starvation and virulent diseases and conditions?

Are you seriously claiming you did all that simply because you believe in a magical sky daddy that doesn't exist? Christians are literal cucks that spread their cheeks in the name of "le mericiful lord". God damn armchair crusader, pitiful. Also you can't prove your cuck religion to be the truth.

Paul is teaching them to walk with Christ, in conjunction with Peter, John, Andrew, James, Jude, etc. All the early church fathers worked in conjunction to spread the truth, that Christ died and was risen from the dead, so that all who believe in him will not be put to shame.

It is no wives tale. I can't force you to believe, but there is plenty of evidence to contend that Christ lives.

I'm only like maybe a quarter of the way down the rabbit hole and furiously trying to claw my way back to the surface.

youtube.com/watch?v=36Nt3P3MI4g

You'd be able to force someone to believe with sufficient evidence. OH wait. LMAO. Evolution is proven and you guys still don't believe it.

The OT is basically how to gain political supremacy and the NT is how to gain social supremacy. Use it how you will. I'm a believer but I take the Book as literature not a history lesson.

They built your civilization and have lead to the most prosperous world ever known.

I understand you're a retard, but don't embarrass yourself further, you fucking autist.

Arguing with atheists isn't even worth it. You strawman endlessly and have nothing to say but non-arguments and falsehood. You deserve no place in civilized discussion. No wonder your entire country is faggotry personified. You can't even give credit where it's earned.

Religion is the opium of the masses

I am not saying it is a "wives tale". In fact I think the teachings of Christ are some of the most valuable resources we have on the spiritual life. The problem is that people have misinterpreted the real mysteries that lie with in. The Bible takes on an even deeper understanding of what it means to be a human when you don't take it so literally. I would suggest reading some texts from Rosicrucian's.

This thread is a fucking laugh kek

Jesus was probably not a man, maybe there WAS a man named Jesus but more likely there were several guys, some named Jesus, some not. All prophets or messiahs of some sort.

Long after their death, with no internet or Library of Congress with records to reference, some smart dudes wrote a book about a guy named Jesus and wove the stories of these guys into it, and made the moral fable we call The Bible.

fin.

>They

Yeah exactly, they did. Not you. Glad we clarified that, idiot.

You're a loser who clings to other peoples achievements as if they're yours and act smug about it. You're no better than a dindu.

>arguing with atheists isn't even worth it

Because you never win, friendo.

you don't even want to fucking know man what's really going on its not what you think the illuminati does not exist for starters only idiots actually think they do the true rulers of the world are not who you all think .

>insults

How Christ like of you.

I believe in evolution. Also, Genesis and evolution aren't mutually exclusive

>Inb4 no it isn't

Pic related

Tl;dr: evolution is not incompatible with Christianity, or that old testament.

I wasn't referring to myself. You made a blanket statement about how Christians haven't done anything worth while. I was pointing out how retarded you are

Learn to read, you fedora tipping autist.

You are a fucking embarrassment

Christianity/ islam only sprouted off judaism as a cause mechanism.
The islamic followers act as an aggressor towards judaism. While Christianity is only there to act as some "great protector"

>dis page in a book proves god to be real!!

fucking idiot. Show me god or shut the fuck up.

Christ condemned the Jews, calling them sons of the devil, you lawless heathen. You don't give two shits about what Christianity stands for, but to use it against us like you know anything.

>Doesn't even read the statement

This is why atheists are worthless trash. Even when a compelling case is brought before you, you deny and shout non-arguments.

God revealed himself through Christ, and was risen from the dead on the third day.

Earth is concave

Hey you guys, I'm trying to understand Christ without reading any theology. For a follow-up I will osmotically absorb a grasp of Newtonian physics.

Yes, they're literal cuckolds who praise/worship the Jews while also welcoming their own extinction through mass muslim migration. Being a Christcuck is sad! And religion is the reason this is happening

>b-but muh sky daddy

You know, I'm at the stage where I'm thinking every major world religion, has been nothing but outright manipulation, in order to direct worship towards Saturn.

>friendo
>autist
>fedora
>:^)
>cuck

>this thread

I could write a page in a book and say it's evidence for whatever god i wanted to make up. You have 5th grade logic. You're quite the retard aren't you, little guy?

Except his name is really Yeshuah, Jesus is a translation of it.

Wait what? Explain to me how I am using it against you?

The righteous will see and fear, and laugh at those who did not make God his refuge, saught refuge in your own destruction.

here is a thought: we know the elites worship satan/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now lucifer is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship satan without them even knowing.
now if there is something behind those believes i dont know. but im pretty sure thats what the elites believe, and thats what they did, and if its real the symbols might lead to all the "mememagic" we put into those symbols we think we are giving god actually to lucifer. and people wonder why their prayers arent heard.

furthermore saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, symbolizing the material body and a prison. humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison.

Y did I read n now bump

forgot pic related

>Muh book predicted something that's easily predicted

Of course your shitty ideology would get criticized, if i made up a religion i would write that would happen too, and the retarded followers would be like "OMG THIS BOOK PREDICTED THE FUTURE".

Holy shit the mental gymnastics and the retardation of the Christcuck knows no bounds.

I'm not religious and I don't know the mythos.

Explain in exact detail;

How did christs death and resurrection "save" me. I don't get it

>Lol I say no so it's not true

And you call me childish. You'd be laughed out of the room for being such a pretentious cunt.

also pic related is often symbolized by the checkersboard, or black and white tiles to symbol the square while also the duality of the world they think we live (black and white, good and evil, as above so below)

yes and earth is a 4 day time cube

that is how fucking retarded you sound

The burden of proof is the one making the claim, and you're claiming it's true.

You have childish intellect, and the retardation of an aborted downie that managed to live somehow.

I have no problem with criticism, especially yours, because everything you've said is absolute nonsense. It shows me and every other Christian on this board just how pathetic people like you are.

>Hurr burden of proof
>But not that proof

Disgusting. Gas yourself

It is an allegory for how to attain the inner light. It is the hero's journey. One must die to the self to live fully. Imitate Christ and you too will awaken to the light.

Seriouspost, I had the same conundrum, because obviously Christianity like any belief system can be subverted and used to control others. I solved it for myself because I stopped believing in an eternal hell senpai, translations just don't add up and Hell is what's used as the primary persuasive factor. Granted I could be wrong, but I don't feel like I am, and by simply getting rid of that aspect I no longer have any cognitive dissonance from Christianity.

Don't take my advice, really critically look into Hell as we've been sold it, I believe the term to search is annihilationism.

Read the Gospel of Matthew. It isn't that long of a read

I recommend NKJV and/or ESV. read up on what it means, if you have trouble understanding. It's ancient, so it might be a bit tough for someone who's new to the topic

now the crescent moon is also associated with saturn, not our moon. maybe some planetary constilation that made saturn appear that way. however the crescent "moon" is also symbolized by the bulls horns (where you get the depiction of moloch being a bull from), the horns turned into wings supporting the celestial disc (saturn) which again became pillars holding it up in the air. pic related you see the wings holding the celestial discs with stars aligned like the "star of david" making it clear that its symbolizes saturn

whale.to/b/Masonicpillars.JPG
here the two pillars on the checkersboard

Mithra-tier arguments against Christ are so retarded and easily disproved by that they barely qualify as bait.

Seriously you're better off just saying "Jesus tricked people with magic tricks and crafty truisms". That is far more plausible than the Mithras theory.

Ultimately the fact is Jesus literally existed, claimed to be the prophesized messiah from ancient Jewish scripture, performed what his followers believed were miracles, and was crucified by the Romans at the request of Jewish leaders. Finally, his followers claimed even against persecution and threat of death that he had appeared to them resurrected and was truly the messiah and savior of the world.

Either the followers were crazy and he never was resurrected, or he really was the son of God and what he said was true. Mithra theorists have literally no evidence that Christian teaching was ever influenced in any way by the Mithra cult.

only prophet Muhammad (pbuh) knows the truth

this mural is in the bank of america.

you see the tiles i talked about earlier, the girl trapped in the cube, the material body and saturn, while being drawn towards the dark sun, which also is saturn. the whole picture kept in an orange tone which is the only colour in gematria adding up to 33

>Jesus was descended of a very old bloodline of humans that are more advanced than modern man. They were the Nephilim
The fuck is this heresy?

Jesus was in all likelihood an initiate of the Mystery Schools through the Essenes. I seriosuly doubt his legit, original teachings made it into the Roman-approved Bible.

This is what I'm afraid of.

Digits confirms!

k

What's that line??

ic related is in front of the IRS building, two pillars again, in black and white (duality) with 13 segments. the hand gestures making the as above so below gesture, the pyramid symbolizing the all seeing eye which comes originates from the tower of babel which was more like a ziggurath which are build to resemble the mountains they believed the gods live on. in order to become gods themselves they build their own mountain upon which the king resides together with their god overseeing the earth and becoming a god himself. thats why the top of the pyramid in the allseeing eye depictions is seperated. a ziggurath doesnt have such a pointy top, the king/god symbolicly becomes it

Where do you think the Jewish people learned all their mysteries from? Moses was an Egyptian priest where he learned the secrets. These stories are much older than just the Jews. The Jews are noobs compared to the ancients.

>christianity used to control people
GODS law is simple, it's man who has tried in vain to perfect GODS law and failed catastrophically.
Man thinks he can legislate and create heaven on earth, those who know GOD understand how stupid this is, when you know GOD, only then you can understand freedom.