Sup Forums

Sup Forums

B T F O
T
F
O

Wow she really told all of you white supremacists. How do you respond when such an intelligent spokeswoman puts you in your place?

Trump's "pussy grabbing" was so suggestive and lewd that this hero took the initiative to offer blowjobs to Clinton voters. Girl power!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm more ashamed to have that thing in America

This year just gets better and better. All the media celebrities I can't stand are now distancing themselves from our identity.

You need to leave.

Don't she too old to wear rag in the stage ?

Yes Vietbro, she is way too old

I learned just now that she is as old as my mom. And she's still getting on stage in retarded frumpy sex puppet outfits.

Why do these people think we should identify with their opinions at all? She lives in another world.

She should be ashamed at the gap between her teeth.

Imagine getting a whiff of her minge
as she wraps her legs around your neck and says - hump me like youve always wanted to hump your grandmother

picture related, it's madonna without the makeup on

>offer blowjobs to Clinton voters

Well if that didn't convince some people to vote for Trump, I don't know what else would have.

Why is she still in the US then?

Should've sucked more cocks for votes bitch.

Madonna makes me ashamed to be an American

Why don't these people move to Mexico or wherever?

madonna needs to go back to england

She's just trying to stay relevant.

Poor old Madonna. She's a walking joke at this point.

Is she still not over her daddy issues? it's been over 30 fucking years since like a virgin released.

Jesus Christ is that haggard old chicken gristle vagina still alive?

They must've invented innovative new treatments for late stage syphillis and flesh eating herpes

I'd be ashamed to wear that get-up. Jesus Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w

58 years old.

You take that back, Keith Richards is much cleaner and prettier than Madonna.

Madonna is American?
I thought she was some sort of British.

Sorry girl you live in a material world.

wtf I love Madonna now

Well, technically, American is a sort of British

guys everytime you read an article in the MSM then join that site and start posting negative shit about madogma

She's ashamed to be American now? How about when we had Obama or Bush? She was okay?

cool so when's the gross cunt leave? America's finally becoming not trash.

i wish she would cover up..wrinkly old bitch

Jesus christ this is such desperate garbage.

No one is listening to this shit.

Isn't she into Kabbalistic Judaism?

This is why I ALWAYS check out what Australians think first of whatever the topic might be, I suggest the rest of us to do the same

Ya she's a hyperkiked jewess

Lady Gaga is the newer model for this generation

I voted for Hillary, where is my blowjob, you whore?

she's just fucking gross.

Because is full of mexicans and few white males

Thats not a terrible idea alot of based aus posters out there but even we have a few bad apples

It's pretty damn sad and pathetic.

Did she ever make good on her head for Hillary votes initiative? I thought about voting for her for that reason.

Remember when this washed up whore said she'd blow anyone who voted Clinton? lmao

She's only this butthurt because she got permanently and irrevocably BTFO by Trump in 2012.

looking at her clothes for 1 second made me realize i dont even know this kid and she gotta be half retarded for going on the stage looking like some 0/5 budget price tranny

Oi, don't even think about it, son.

Those arms are a junkies dream. You could throw a needle from 10ft away like you were playing darts and still be guaranteed to hit a vein.

Come on Nigel, you gave us Le Current year man, you can have Madonna in return.

Madonna....lol

>this man is literally the 45th president of the united states
>he will literally go down in the history books alongside the likes of george washington, thomas jefferson, abraham lincoln, JFK, ronald reagan etc.

truly this is the best timeline.

>Madonna
literally who?

(((You)))

It's even more peculiar when you consider that her audience consists almost entirely of gay men.

Most of humanity are ashamed of her. Only plebs give a shit what attention grabbing whores like this actually think.

She should be ashamed of herself for wearing that fucking clown getup

She's just mad that she doesn't get to be the first prostitute in the White House

said the piece of shit, who offered blow jobs in trade for voting for Hillary. She's washed up has been give it up.

I'd have a gob job off her 30yrs ago, she used to have a cracking pair of churns on her. Helmet grater teeth though.