Why is Asia so garbage outside of Japan and Korea? Does it have to do with race?

Why is Asia so garbage outside of Japan and Korea? Does it have to do with race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
youtu.be/dWrOzIZ57Fg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is your criteria for "good" and "bad"???

>What is your criteria for "good" and "bad"???
>???
>quoting shit I didn't even say
Jesus, how can leaf posters be so abhorrent?

Quality of life is a pretty obvious one, life expectancy is another.

Vietnam is pretty OK. It's like on par with Swaziland

all I know is that south east asians are sub humans plus I consider Mongolia god tier

Asians and South Koreans have more aryan blood

Asians and
Koreans have more aryan blood

*pffffffffft*

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*

can you fucking queers stop making chink threads already, half the god damn catalog is full of chink shit already

go make a slant eyed worship general and spare us your cancer

SEA are mixed with Denisovans, but less than abos.

>Does it have to do with race?
no, but it does have to do with your (((gubment))) and gibs

found the virgin

Don't forget based Taiwan

A

Outside of some general coonery (eating dogs) China is a pretty based country.

The only reason people on here hate China is because they have what we want (ethnic nationalism)

Fart post best post

no you're the virgin

YES

Every Chinese I've met said it's a shithole if you're not rich. Everyone tries to scam you and no one trusts one another.
>ethnic nationalism in China
bahahaha you don't really think this do you?

whatever you say little guy

Taiwan is based you dumb nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

Aren't Singapore and Thailand pretty decent as well?

America pretty much gave them their government forms. Asians are usually very collectivist so they couldn't create a free society on their own.
China went from one form of collectivism to another.

Korea and Japan might be more like Vietnam if they hadn't received aid after their wars. A lot more rice fields.

>Thailand
No
>Singapore
If you're not poor it's nice.

Japan modernised without aid in the early 20th century.

They wouldn't have been able to without western trade.

its culture really and race plays a major part, just compare small Singapore with its hard-working savings economy to Philippines party-fuck economy.

youtu.be/dWrOzIZ57Fg

>Western world spends 30 years funding them both up the fucking ass, introducing and subsidizing their industry and technology, giving them possibility to grow
>"wow guys look how GOOD they are doing. This can only mean one thing - Capitalism is the dominant system!"
>"hey guys why is Japan and Korea so good but North Korea is le shite lmao? And don't say "decades of sanctions", i want a real answer"

Taiwan is pretty good as well mate. But I've been told Koreans call Taiwanese Chinese speaking Japanese so that certainly says something.

What did he mean by this?

Chinese are scum. Worse than Jews by far.

wtf I love ice cream now

he's just high, user

It means Taiwan has been trying to fawn them since the 90s.

>Every Chinese I've met said it's a shithole if you're not rich. Everyone tries to scam you and no one trusts one another.

China has always been like that, lots of poor supporting the upper classes. The best thing that ever happened to China was Ghengis Khan, and the revolution destroyed any shred left of that influence.

Pre-revolutionary history of China is interesting, fascinating culture, they were way advanced in technology and education, but they just kind of fell apart at the seams.

that picture is, frankly, revolting

"Modernized" = they started emulating the west.

Like China, their society was doomed to failure eventually, it wasn't compatible with the outside world.

How is this a philosophical challenge when the scenario is win win?

send them all back first

where's the button i'll press it

This, man.
Visited Mongolia...
>hot women
>friendly people to a fault
>still into shamanism. People tie blue silk to EVERYTHING to pray to wind gods.
>mainly meat and cheese diet
>wrestled a cabbie for a free ride
>amusing language. Thought I was going to crack up when people spoke mongolian
>god-tier blowy and cool weather
Good country. Would move there if they ever changed their firearms ownership policies.

I think it might have to with the fact that korea and japan didnt get so raped by Mongols. Places like Russia and China have this cold cruelty that might come from there Mongolian blood.

Communism.

Bhutan is the greatest country on Earth

This tbqh. Placid irrelevant overshadowed countries are the best in general (Mongolia, New Zealand, Moldova, etc)

FUCKING

You have to be 18 yrs old or older to post on this site

America fixed Japan and south Korea with freedom and investment for accepting military presence

Entire country is vegetarian by law. Illegal to kill animals for food.

King and queen are young

Very strict travel laws, you basically have to be wealthy as shit and have the reference of a minor dignitary or politician to enter the country. Oh, and they hate Americans. Basically no chance to get i the country legally as an American.