Why do people in Europe welcome millions of refugees?

Why do people in Europe welcome millions of refugees?

Can they just not think ahead? Or do they not care about the degradation of their culture?

Do people in Germany etc realize how fucked they are? There are only 6 million young germans aged 12-24 and they just took in 6 million young syrians aged 12-24

They are literally slowly genociding themselves, how do they not realize this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city#United_States
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmfaff/119/119.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do realize your population pyramid is fucked up and most of the europeans are middle aged or older

half the young "german" population are muslims

I bet you voted for the Green party.
You are a cuck. You will keep your birthrates low while you allow migrants to have 6 kids and suck off your society's welfare-bearing tits. It will not end well.

>Can they just not think ahead?
In fact we DO think ahead. We have low birthrates, so we naturally need immigration to survive. They will integrate well, work and pay our pensions later. Germany will benefit culturally and economically.

>There are only 6 million young germans aged 12-24 and they just took in 6 million young syrians aged 12-24
And what's the problem here exactly?

most of the europe became spineless cowards.
then so called "refugees" invaded europe. they're a virus that'll destroy this continent from the inside.

or so i heard.

HOLY FUCK

Straight from the script.

If you have low birthrates, why just just promote programs that encourage native germans to have more children?

If you want more horses in the horse barn, you don't fill the horse ban with pigs.

Why do you welcome millions of illegal spics?

Can you just not think ahead? Or do you not care about the degradation of your culture?

Do people in the US realize how fucked they are? White kids are already a minority since 2015

You are literally slowly genociding yourselves, how do you not realize this?

Don't expect an american "Conservative" to understand simple logic.

>promote programs that encourage native germans to have more children?
Wow. That's exactly what the nazis would say. Disgusting.

Christ, Germans really are brainwashed. No, you do not need to let in others just because your birthrates are low. That is lie spread by elites. Unless your unemployment is 0%, you DO NOT need it. The Africans and Arabs are not going to integrate well. They come for welfare and fiki fiki. They are dependent on the government. Why can't you understand this? You are letting your race and history die.

We don't welcome illegal spics though, they come here against our will. We elected trump to build a wall

We acknowledged a problem and are trying to fix it unlike Europe

I know you're trolling so go away hans

You are retarded if you believe this. You will end up like a middle eastern hell hole if this continues.

Show's over folks, he fooled us, he's trolling.

>they come here against our will.
same as refugees. You have illegal immigration since the 60's, get off of your high horse.
You are just trying to put a patch on it now, but it's demographically too late already.
I'm not saying we are much better off in the long run, but don't act like a smartass lecturing anyone

European government:
>here's a quota on how many shitskins we need to take in per year
>if you dont like it then you're a nazi XD

yep
totally the same situation over here where they just walk across a border

at least the beaners will all live in the south and are catholic, white people can just move to a white state, yuros have nowhere to run

US government
>here's a sanctuary city: come all come see
>spics massively vote democrats and import more spics
>totally fine guys
You are deeply delusional. Enjoy becoming Brazil 2.0 while you laugh at Europe

muh sanctuary city maymay

Of course i'm trolling, but that's exactly what our politicians say.

>More german children==literally nazi germany all over again

>Mohammed and Jamal having 12 brats running around==totally cool beans, man

>muh everything that triggers me is a maymay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city#United_States
Stay deluded. Peace out

Do you want the Polish to remain the majority in Poland?

Do politicians in Germany really think that if Germans have more babies they'll turn into Nazis?

Yes? What kind of question is that?

So you think ahead and because of this you bring savages to your country. nice

I've our she answer is yes. The conditioning and brainwashing is strong there.

>""""""refugees""""""
Syrian, Libyan, and Iraqi refugees are entitled to their title. After all, it's the fault of the US and Europe that their countries are so shitty now.

Problem is, 90% of refugees are economic immigrants. They come from subsaharian Africa, Afghanistan, etc - their life isn't threatened constantly, they are NOT refugees in the sense that should be agreed on.

My own fucking Muslim family thinks Germany is incredibly stupid for having accepted so many immigrants.

Europe fucked up on this one.

Just making sure you're both on the same page. So it seems you're mostly just annoyed at the attitude, not the actual idea of OP

The only hope is to be reincarnated as an Asian

They're the only people who haven't been cucked

Kill yourself dumb idiot.

Absolutely

>After all, it's the fault of the US and Europe that their countries are so shitty now.
Only Iraq can say this. Syria and Libya are terrible because their idiot peoples tried to or successfully overthrew their leaders.

THANK YOU MR. SOROS!

Because whenever we make a comment about immigrants the left basically block their ears and start singing "lalala we cant hear you"

DAILY REMINDER THAT IT IS A NATIONAL DUTY FOR THE WHITE MAN TO BECOME A SPERM DONOR

Yes, don't gas kikes, that's so inhumane.
Be humane, and let them just fuck whole continent up, to the point it can't be fixed.

Nobody has successfully argued against this post yet. lol

German posterity will be predominately Islamic, with Islamic values, and will not be as humane as you. You're holy fools, really, because this level of humaneness can't sustain itself through time. More moderate ways of helping the refugees and immigrants would be more realistic and sustainable.

>muh six billions!

They fell for the propaganda of universalism.

Arab spring was a CIA coup. Rebels are supported by the US and the EU and armed by them.
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmfaff/119/119.pdf

Yeah, with their depressing honor culture and their shitty ungodly expectations for everything in society...

South Asians are alright, though. Muslim too!

Kill me, Pete.

No, they think having more german babies is nazi per se.

>same as refugees
Germany literally threw open the doors and told as many people as possible to come on in with no background checks or vetting of any sort.

>Germans actually believe this

this meme where we equate free trade with unrestricted immigration

its a bad one

Hans you can't be serious ?

>we need to replace our population to survive

I-I can't even

That doesn't mean survival. That means replacement.

Too many women in charge and too many men unwilling to speak up out of fear of not getting pussy.

Not as good without the Muslim pins, though. Shitty editing job too.

>They will integrate well

You will integrate into the culture they bring with them.

Europe got caught offguard. Feminism and marxism has infested the roots of the civilization and the whole thing may be irredeemable. Maybe we will wake up in time, maybe we will not.

What I don't understand is why the local governments are providing so much support to these refugees. Fair enough set up a camp and provide them with basic necessities until the war in their country is over. Then send them back and help them rebuild their shit. Why are they forcing them to integrate at the expense of the natives? They give them housing, work, money all for the sake of "multiculturalism" while the rest of the country is suffering.

Then you have natives going around calling everyone a racist cause you are pointing out that Islam does not integrate well with christian values of the west. I understand the idea of not shitting on desperate people who's country is completely fucked by war. However, if that's the case, why aren't these progressives actively trying to help struggling countries and all the shit going on in Africa?

This is literally just privileged fucks entertaining their superior virtues to sleep better at night. It's like what donating to church used to be, until everyone saw them for the child molesting shills they were.

>whose County is completely fucked by war

Most is these "refugees" don't come from war-torn countries. That's the answer.

Also, how were we able to normalise mass rejection of Christianity and are able to openly criticise it, yet we can't say shit about a completely foreign religion that is unlike any other religion in the world. Not only that, it's spreading political ideologies that undermine our own. Their whole culture/politics/laws are built based on Islamic teachings.

How do people not see this?

They do realize, the great cleanse is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

This is why I want to go to Mars.

I haven't really looked into this, but I don't doubt that it's true. Everyone jumping on the bandwagon to exploit the hospitality of another country. However, a lot of people defending them are under the impression these people are 100% helpless war-torn refugees.

>Helping out fellow humans who are worse off than we are.

Even though they haven't actually done shit themselves but took credit for their governments actions and attached it to their personal good deed resume

And here is an autist cuck.
I`m glad I kne Germany when still was german.

My numbers don't rape my wife and behead me

90% of syrian refugees are in Turkey, Lebanon, or Jordan. There's plenty livin' a good life on welfare in EU countries, but those are in the minority. (living conditions are pretty shit in Turkey, though.)

When you've got people refusing to stay in Austria or Finland, rather wanting to go to Germany because "life is better there", you know they're not fleeing from war.

Really, 90%, is that true? I mean I know that most of the "refugees" going to Europe aren't even Syrian, but 90% seems really high.

Exaggerating, of course, but you'll be surprised by the huge amount of afghans and subsaharians in Europe.

I'd say that most of the refugees in western Europe are economic immigrants. Places like Italy have it especially bad, with all the subsaharians coming through Libya.

All these replies without actually refuting the satement,cant make this up.

Btw Döner Kebab is superior to shitty german food.

Pls ignore this troll

But really what yall do not understand is, what we've avoided by letting all the fugees into europe. You can't see the problems, that never happened because we've opened our borders and distributed the refugees inside europe. They would've come either way and would've stopped at the Balkan states or Greece, states that are already very fragile and unstable. There would've been civil war, total economic breakdowns and what not more.

They literally want to be able to take selfies with little black kids without having to go on safari

It's the same in the US. We can't control what the (((government))) does.

Stop being a dick.

----------

How Jews Opened America's Borders

youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w

----------

Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

Goodbye Germany

bait ? or for real ?

They are welcome here.

can't tell, germans have become a parody of themselves

The western countries-especially germany-are held tightly by the balls by the jews. They are pretty much zombies now from all the brainwashing. They are lost beyond redemption, all we can do is build more walls and hope for the best.

>We have low birthrates, so we naturally need immigration to survive
Or you can get the natives to breed. Ban birth control. Cripplingly tax those that don't have enough kids. You only need to do this for a decade or so, then you can lighten it.

>There are only 6 million young germans aged 12-24 and they just took in 6 million young syrians aged 12-24
6 millions is a magic number there. Don't ask me why.

>ban birth control
Why?

Those who want kids won't use it, and people not ready to have kids will give their kids shitty education.

>germany is the only european nation
>US education

>people not ready to have kids will give their kids shitty education
Don't let them. The state will educate them

this 100%. Really don't understand. Sweden is about to become a third world country with all these Muslims coming in.

integrate, work, and pay pensions? you expect them to actually do things to improve Germany? oh boy whats in the water over there in Germanistan