Brit/pol/ - British Countryside Aesthetic Edition

>Italian referendum: Markets and Renzi braced for a No vote
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/12/04/italian-referendum-markets-renzi-braced-no-vote/

>'Plot' to sabotage Boris Johnson's plan for Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/03/plot-sabotage-boris-johnsons-plan-brexit/

>Cost of EU trade access 'must be sensible'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38200112

>Killer drivers could face life sentences
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38199720

>When do the Italian referendum results come in? What to watch out for during vote count
express.co.uk/news/politics/739503/Italian-referendum-when-results-come-in-vote-count-what-to-watch-time-result-announced

>'Start of a new chapter': Theresa May puts trade FIRST on visit to the Gulf States
express.co.uk/news/politics/739549/Theresa-May-Gulf-States-visit-trade-partnership

>Network Rail to share control of British rail with private sector
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-networkrail-idUKKBN13S00D

>Bank of England's Haldane warns against hasty rate hike
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-boe-haldane-idUKKBN13R1E8

>Philip Hammond and David Davis team up to offer reassurance
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/04/philip-hammond-and-david-davis-team-up-brexit-reassurance

>EU toasts defeat of ‘backward-looking populism’ as Hofer concedes Austrian election
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/eu-toasts-defeat-backward-looking-populism-hofer-concedes-austrian-election/

>Johnson risks row with May over student net migration statistics
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-theresa-may-says-international-students-should-not-be-included-in-immigration-figures-a7454771.html

>Thread theme: Edwin Elgar's Sospiri, Op. 70
youtube.com/watch?v=7uqgv2xsw2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdFDe7wyTwA
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5gg0gy/what_is_your_wildest_sexual_secret_that_you_want/
youtube.com/watch?v=KETvaCeb1wU
youtube.com/watch?v=-FnmnuDiVno
youtube.com/watch?v=wf73xqZvk6k
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/12/we-crushed-the-remainers-now-we-must-be-kind-to-them.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JlbmIMbKZa4
youtube.com/watch?v=DDHPjxfuCXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bobby ate fuck all.

Tim Farron will be PM in 2020, this cannot be disputed.

I fucking love this song: youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk

Would you to try a cheeseburger Bobby Sands?

First for Rubber Dinghy Rapids

What might have been

Nth for coolest prime minister

Pakis out

sorry ah've not bin meekin videoos recently, had a spot o bother with cerrtain tabloid noospapers

ah'm holed up in mah darkened room lookin oot the blinds for hoope not heet come t torch mah house

Remember to hate Blair and Blairites.

Is that a cardboard cutout?

Oy maties,
hows it goin' chaps?

Oh how cute, Is there they get to pretend to have a 2nd amendment and not be raped by muslims?

Purge the Milkmen

Was expecting to see Instrumedley.

Reminded me of this

>youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

Grim and frostbitten.

so when are we going to stop talking shit on the internet and actually do something about the muslims ourselves?

What's it like 'outside' of the EU?

N-No

How expensive is it to see the Fjords?

And do small Norwegian villages often have hotel rooms? I looked at Oslo and it was too expensive.

JUST

Joe Owens hasn't made a new video in 4 days. Should we call in search and rescue?

>Is there they get to pretend to ...
Its enraging to see people with English as first language, be so bad at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdFDe7wyTwA

There's still some uncanny valley shit going on there. Did Dave have a body double?

Show me your confused face bro

you'd like that wouldnt you GCHQ

Just went on Leddit for the bants and check this absolutely abhorrent thread:
>reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5gg0gy/what_is_your_wildest_sexual_secret_that_you_want/

Everyone's a fag, cuck, or sissy. Its not even a meme they're actually all like that

Hey there, GCHQ.

What shittiest mostly english city (so no london or birmingham) town?
My choice would be leeds or sunderland

But the average American's first language is Spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=KETvaCeb1wU

Anything south of Corby.

Can you go back and stay there tripcuck?

Absolute tune.

Well, has anyone even been as far as to go and be decided to?

Was Jo Cox a false flag?

Questions like that get posted everyday by underaged kids looking for wank material. Redditors are degenerate, even on the so called 'red pilled' subs.

Does anyone kind of miss DC?

I reckon I'd get on with him in person.

We are in the EEA, so the differences are small.
we can veto certain bullshit from Brussels (and we do when we can, some post reform bullshit last time i think)

depends, by helicopter is pricey,
by boat is cheap (after my standards, dunno how much of a pleb you are)
Smaller villages often have hotels yeah, there's lots of posibillities to travel and such.

What are you planning?

Milton Keynes.

Meme Merchant would you make me some OC please? I want Sarah Olney's face shopped onto this bint.

Well, he's slightly better than our current PM. I'd have a pint with him.

ha people like this are the reason for why the everything is wrong the world

let me just strole through the country side with an giant killing machine in my hands and brutalize some animals who is only crime to exist

probably will break her wrists on her arms when she fires that

dumb americunt

ib4 my reedoms

really though where is he? No way he's literally just going to hide forever after being flashed in the papers once?

no there was nothing suspicious about it at all you alex jones conspiracy theorist tin foil hatter GAWD

Sure

kek, true

>tfw a couple of pakis at school liked it and didn't realise certain parts were taking the piss out of them

Any comment on the last mass pedocase in football scandal ?

I would actually shag Sarah Olney

she's cute in a weird way

youtube.com/watch?v=-FnmnuDiVno

I'd crack one off on Samantha's face

fuck off he's already got his hands full, or he should have

I'm sorry our country is so dumb and fascist, Yes was the only correct vote. We need more Europe not less.

The gf loves Nordics especially Sweden much to my concern, I was thinking of maybe doing a Lapland tour. So starting in Finland and moving on to Northern Sweden and then the Norwegian coast.

Things is I'd much rather see small little villages but she's going to 'get bored' there, and I don't have the disposable income for Oslo/Stockholm.

>onto this bint
left or right?

Fuckin nowt wrong with Sunderland marra

not really, he was shit

Soon we will be brothers in being eurocucks in all but name

Three people who didn't vote in the EU referendum

Peter Hitchens
Thomas Mair
Enoch Powell

Notice anything? Suspicious........

justify tony blair not being executed

you can't

Degenerate

Coulda been mate, don't know what a jocox is.

we don't yet have the technology to resurrect him and execute him two further times

WTF! I hate Enoch Powell now!

if we set a precedent for people being executed based on political reasons, pretty soon all non-muslims would be killed using the same laws

Sort of. More like killing two birds with one stone.

Her husband is an under the counter weapons dealer for the UK government, but was taking just a little too much off the top. While Jo was out front having photoshoots with brown refugees looking happy, he was in the back selling huge crates of ammo and the like guaranteeing a constant supply of the former. Plus the attendent drugs and prostitute smuggling that goes alongside, "smelly cheeses" and all that.

So they killed her to reel him back in, most likely. And also try to tip the Brexit vote, somewhat disasterously, in the event.

For his crimes against the few remaining Christians in the UK, he will answer for.

He's fucking loaded and has infinite friends in high places.
youtube.com/watch?v=wf73xqZvk6k

pale hominid's deleted all his stuff as well, it's a purge

bloody hell

>executing people for treason is wrong

Nice try Tony.

whats happening exactly?

forgot
>t. tony

kek

Tell us about the moon landing hoax too m8

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/12/we-crushed-the-remainers-now-we-must-be-kind-to-them.html

Morality Man has already given up and is willing to accept a Norway deal. Why is he such a fucking defeatist?

Is woes dead?

He has been and always will be. Why do you think YKTD is such a miserable cunt (besides being welsh)?

because he's a miserable fuck who likes being contrarian for its own sake

fuck knows

>Man that didn't vote tries to claim partial credit for Brexit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JlbmIMbKZa4

Lads, what do you think most affable PM of 20th century has been? I mean, on a personal level, to get a drink? Politics irrelevant.

I think Brown would actually be alright. Or maybe Heath.

PS: I'm Britfag working in Palestine.

youtube.com/watch?v=DDHPjxfuCXI

When or if the muslims become a majority they'll write any fucking laws they want.

Sort of. The footage purporting to be shot on the moon is faked using front screen projection.

The Americans did go to the moon, but their footage was unusable because they hadn't protected their film from the radiation in space. So they hired the best film director on Earth at the time to recreate the whole thing.

Easy.

If you drink anything other than whole milk you're not white.

tbqh

Are Paul and Nige and Neil the only R guys left?