Ask a Jew anything

Ask a Jew anything

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
amazon.com/Tanya-Likutei-Amarim-Revised-English/dp/0826604005/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480888293&sr=8-1&keywords=tanya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=D1M0SyVArcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many arguments have you won today?

dude, I am likely more of a jew than you are.
you literally think there are no jews on Sup Forums?

Can i have some shekels?

Do you wear a little satchel with gold around your neck?

And second, what the actual moist clusterfuck are you doing here??

why do you want to exterminate us?

Need a shower?

is your name Dominic?

Why do you stay in America?
Get your ass to Israel, kike.

Whats your portfolio yield ?
Where should I invest?

Jews are leet

Nice
Epic
I like it

You dont mess with A Zohan

Do you hate Arabs?

Do Jews have special food?

Explain how you plan on offering a spotless red heffer
>pro-tip: you cant

How can I reliably find out if I have jewish ancestry (I believe I do and my Hitlerjugend grandfather, who chronicled our family history tried to hide it)? I'm ready to get my israelian citizenship and milk this jew thing for all its worth if it turns out I'm actually jewish. We already have a very jewish sounding family name.

Are you actually jewish, or did you just buy that somewhere?

how do know if i grill likes me or no?

Do you think that being cunts will work out for your peopl in the long run?
As you can see from my infographic it's hasn't really gone so well in the past.....

Is it really that hard to ask your mother if she's Jewish? If she's not then your not going to become an Israeli. And what do you mean "milk it"? What do you actually expect to happen if you're Jewish? Dumb Goy.

But Jews run the world now and have chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons to wipe out humanity, if Israel is threatened too far. What do you really expect to do this time?

Why are jews almost always the culprit? I can take almost thing I see in every day life and whenever I disagree with it, I notice the nose. Its almost always a jew. Why? How do you have so few people yet manage to behind almost everything that people hate? Its like how blacks commit the most crime yet being 12% of the population. The jews do it but are just smarter.

most blacks don't commit any crime, nice try though

when will our suffering end?

>discriminated against for centuries
>still have tremendous influence and wealth
could you be saltier?

What is the jew end game?

>we know already but just thought I'd ask

But if there is even a slightly high black population, most crime is committed by blacks.

Pure blacks don't usually commit a LOT of crimes, it's the mixed that are the scum

Why you want to destroy the world?

how does this stuff work?

Getting revenge for the holocaust

jesus fucking christ close this stupid thread
op is probably literally some conservative jew pretending to be orthodox. gtfo
Sup Forums, today I am disappoint
low quality posts today

this idiot doesn't fucking know

>1 post by this ID

You need to immerse yourself in study and critical thinking of the world around you. Sup Forums is a great place to start... Pick up a Torah with commentary and Tanya.

What temperature should we cook you at to get that extra crispy skin?

As an Asian, how do I join?

Except you're lying.
>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Now adjust those numbers for population percentages. Blacks commit way more crime than any other group.

What is the conversion from shekels to GBP?

NO SHIT

tell me why we have so many goyim and too many goyim in general and goyim blocking freeway traffic when even the stupidest goy knows they could get run over and killed by a car that is drven by a goyim texting while driving ?

is gilgamesh in the talmud

>That Jew setup
What a pleb-tier worshipping station!

The "jewish open borders conspiracy" is the dumbest Sup Forums meme. I'm Jewish and I guarantee you I don't want Islamists living in my neighborhood.

This, there's actually a lot of us.
There used to be a /Jews/ general but I haven't seen it in a while.

I saw a Jew last night at a jazz event and whenever I saw him (he had to be under 15) I just felt bad that he would never experience sex with a natural penis. Poor kids are born without a choice and then are brainwashed into thinking it's normal.

where can i find a tanya i cant find on amazon

>1 post by this ID

This, I'm on the edge of fleeing this caliphate of the next election goes wrong.

Actual Jew here. There is a "Jewish lifetime progression" that happens.
>age 5, study the torah
>age 10, study the mishnah
>age 15, study the talmud
>etc

That stuff you start learning at 40. It assumes you have all this background in other Jewish philosophy.
You don't jump into Nietzsche and Dostoyevsky without reading Plato.

How do you reconcile the historical fact that Yahweh was not the original head of the Hebrew/Canaanite pantheon, with remnants in the Bible showing this, with modern day monotheism?

amazon.com/Tanya-Likutei-Amarim-Revised-English/dp/0826604005/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480888293&sr=8-1&keywords=tanya

How do I get a jewess GF?

hi berkay..

I'm going to need some sources on that stream of consciousness, kiddo.

Convert according to the Halacha, that's how everyone joins.
Wtf did you expect.
Also, convert orthodox, everything else is atheist-tier.

why do you have arabs in israel then ?

look, can we just cut the nonsense for a second? kabbalah is to torah what studs are to a wooden framed wall. It's not some "belief system" or a magical system. It is literally the study of the meaning and influence of the hebrew alphabet, clothed in a spiritual and moral philosophy that was expounded in the late middle ages by some pretty important rebbeim. Nevertheless, it is basically useless to anyone who is not a serious student of torah. I have no doubt that practical kabbalah can be used to do some pretty amazing stuff but since the only ones who could ever benefit from it are pious and studious rabbis what good is it to anyone else?

Literally wer?

will maybe start kabbala study soon

the quick answer is: we don't.
Read Chronicles I,II and Kings to get an idea of the story of what REALLY happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh?wprov=sfla1

It's fairly common knowledge.

Do you recognise use who adhere to (Judaism is Sup Forums's new ideology) as fellow Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=D1M0SyVArcQ

Because Israeli politics are a leftists circle jerk, the only rational party was banned.
The only one who wanted to solve the Arab problem.

Likud is pleb-tier.

Democracy doesn't work in Israel, especially with so many arabs.

Right... And nobody is going to go out and purchase the Zohar with the intentions of understanding it... Unless they are a serious student of Torah. That isn't to say that there are not books which provide an illuminating perspective based on hundreds and hundreds of years of study and debate.

thy

Where would you go?

Post pics of the inserts you use to keep your shoes on your hooves.

Is Jesus the prophet?

Drei mal darfst du raten
I'd move to Israel and try and fix the political situation there, but only if Germany will become beyond saving.

*thx

Are converts ( orthodox ) truly seen as equals?

what does 813 mean

Yes, by religious law they are even looked at with higher respect because they had a "more difficult road to Judaism". Also if someone converts orthodox, he's basically more Jewish than 78% of American Jews for example and rabbis will love you.

No problem. Getting a Torah with commentary is a lot more important, though. Not going to say which one, but it should be the same one used at Orthodox synagogues.

>(1 post by this ID)

gibts irgent ein jüdisches buch auf deutsch?

How often do you drink baby goy blood?

k i will try

Das Alte Testament kannste auch auf Deutsch lesen.
Talmud wird leider schwierig, weil den Leute normalerweise jahrelang auf Hebräisch studieren, ich hab den auch uezs noch nie komplett auf englisch gesehen.
Also Altes Testament is so das beste das du kriegen kannst.

>Hofer nicht Präsident

:( ???

If that's what you want, just go to a synagogue and ask for one ffs.
Orthodox ones are much more goy-friendly btw.

Why should we suffer you to exist?

Is there anything that confirms negative stereotypes of Jews more fully and vigorously than Facebook? Or, to put it another way, if everything that antisemites every said about Jews was just an unfair stereotype, why does Mark Zuckerberg manifest that stereotype so perfectly?

y u no help us clean up kebab?

Meh, reform ones are the most goy-friendly.

k kenn ich schon halbwegs (katholisch erzogen)

>leider
Jüdischer Hofer supporter sowas gibt es? o.o

>A bunch of atheists are goy-friendly
Well, no shit, but odds are they won't have a Torah for you.

>one post by this ID

Will you ally with the eternal anglo to defeat muslims when Merkel release the hordes?

This

Lol, okay buddy... You have to be the only person on the planet who actually thinks Orthodox Jews are atheists.

Is it another Shoah???

jews even jew us on ama's. neat.

Natürlich gibt es das. Er wäre viel besser für die Juden und Österreich als Ganzes.
Wir wissen alle dass die ganzen "rechtspopulisten" in Europa die besten für die Juden sind.
Anti-Islam ist der wichtigste Punkt zur Zeit, der ganze anti-semitismus von Moslems ist ein echtes Problem.
Und manche sind auch offene Israel-Supporter (siehe Geert Wilders).

Linke Juden sind schlechte Juden (und höchstwahrscheinlich auch noch Atheisten dazu).

Who did you vote for?

sowas gibt es nicht bruder, Ich befürchte, dass die jüdische Geschichte gar nichts zu tun hat mit dem deutschprächigen raum
du wirst eher ein buch auf japanisch finden

I'm actually the same guy, If you read what the leaf said, who I was replying to, you'd know that I was talking about reform.

Why do jews wear that hat?