AUSTRIANS AND OTHER CUCKS

DO NOT FUCK OFF
WE ARE NOT FULL

This is the single safest place in the world and we welcome anyone from Europe who has been cucked, especially the newest loss of Austria.

Please. Get in here. A housing crash is on the horizon and we need you to fill those houses.

Fuck you stay the fuck out of here. We hate everyone equally.

And don't come up here for your fucking legal weed vacations either. That really pisses us off.

And don't come up here for your hunting vacations either. That's taking food off my table and that really pisses me off

How can I move to Alaska?
I will give everything to get out of my country.
Are the visa requirements more loose for the state of Alaska compared to the rest of the US?
I like cold climate and living in a small community of people.

>How can I move to Alaska?
You don't. You stay where you are while I sit on my cabin porch drinking beer and shooting squirrels.

how long before there are so few whites left that we get our own nation state like isreal?

can it be in alaska?

Yeah, but no.
I'd rather move to Australia, at least it's sunny.

Come on, man...

>buy boat
>go to Black Sea
>leave

If anyone from Yurop is a sickass drummer, I need one

You can come here and live on my couch for free and just do my dishes until you get a job here and agree to play in my super sekret band

not joking

god fucking damn user that looks comfy as fuck

Most residents of Alaska have native in them. I think it's like 65%. Almost all of the natives have white in them. This is why we hate all people and dont base it on race. Id shoot a stormfag before I'd shoot a black guy.

C-can I come visit user?

>3 attractive women around your age every cubic kilometer

no thanks

Aquafresh on vacation here. Living comfy in rural Alaska has been my lifegoal for a few years now. Tips on actually escaping this current hellhole and buying myself some new property?

>wanting to visit alaska because of that shitty pic
i can tell your sheltered dumbass hasnt even stepped foot on scotland yet

suck my dick nerd

it's not the pic I just want to visit user and sip some tea.

Just go work on one of those stupid cruise ships that come here in the summer. It's funny because the brits do recon on the cheapest places that sell beer and go partying after they get their day work done. You'll go to a local mom and pop pizza place and it's full of cruise ship employees and your like "holy fuck what's going on?"

You move to the United States and get a ten billion dollar plane ticket, then enjoy the permafrost. It's literally the American Siberia.

alaska must have dog shit internet though. how bad are the winters? im from MN and 20 below for weeks at a time is a bit much for me.

So you want the west coast communists to invade and have nothing to fight them with.

It's not like there are any anywhere else.

Don't go too rural, it is literally third world once you get off the road system.

I live about 40 miles from the city, internet is more widely available here than it is in burgerstan. It's about 10 below at my house right now, it's much warmer on days that it's snowing.

It's hot here
Actually we have new infrastructure I have 1 gig internet and 4glte cell service. You guys down there are the ones with the shitty copper phone lines, all of ours are fiber optic.

Come in the summer and the plane ticket is like $500-600 out of Frankfurt

>how bad are the winters?
Even the summers are unbearable. Why do you think there are only 700k peones living there?

Summers are upwards of 20C, even 30C in some places

Where I live it's pretty rare it doesn't get into the 80's in the summers.

In some places, 4 days a year... I know this song.

You live right in Anchorage don't you?

Where I live it's only gotten to 90 once but the past couple years it's topped 80 regularly. I understand Fairbanks is usually over 90.

are there many high paying jobs in alaska ? and isnt it just full of snow natives

Go work oil and you will be able to afford a mansion.

I live in southeast. My cabin is outside of Tok

Yeah, the ocean takes some of the heat out of the air. When you come inland in the summer it heats up quick.

I'm getting full blast 4g LTE right now for some reason.

RIGHTFUL CANADIAN CLAY

This how you spot a transplant.

*liberal transplant

You have a fuck ton of nigs not just african american but legit african ngs

Africans, unlike American niggers, appreciate being here because it's so much better than the shitholes they came from. They're not the sharpest knives in the drawer but they're civil.