What is, objectively, the best time period and civilization in history?

What is, objectively, the best time period and civilization in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oZ_UGr4-eEA
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The roman empire time period. You could watch gladiator battles on the weekends

Athens in the high of Greek culture before any savages and barbarians caught wind.

But No timeline is perfect because here has always been unrest at some point.

It seems like all civilizations go in a cycle and always rise and fall.

Probably America in the mid 1900s.

Checked. But in the 1950's-60's there was the civil rights movements.

Right now (for the west). We might take it for granted and of course there's a lot of things that could be better but it's true. Currently could be slipping away though.

We're lucky to be living in a prosperous empire like America. It's similar to the hight of Rome.

But the fucking Hebrews are subverting us and it's not too soon until they destroy us. Thankfully Trump is slowing them down but I don't know for how long.

Hebrews literally have tried to subvert and fuck over the nation they inhabit. Parasites.

40,000 bc

I like the colonial era.

England 1900-1910
France 1870-1910
USA 1890-1917

But no empire usually lasts for longer then 1000 years (I think the Byzantine Empire lasted the longest?) How would we be able to stop the cycle of civilizations collapsing?

kys

This

But why? Wouldn't that be a huge fucking inconvenience to them?

Kek

Turn of the century, la belle epoque, Edwardiann, Wilhelmine era. Basically Europe and the west before WWI

Don't let people have too much comfort, and don't give women power.

Romania 30,000-25,000 BC

They have Israel. And they stockpiled it with enough nukes to literally hit every country in a final apocalypse scenario.

They have designated themselves as gods chosen and have acted that way since forever. They could ask Jews to all move back in whole the world burns, not like it matters to them

Late 20th to early 21st century Western civilization. It's a paradise compared to pretty much all other periods of time in world history.

Do you think the form of government affects the longevity of the civilization? Or is it other factors

Right, wish there were more movies in these eras so I can have more escapism

Roman Empire just before it got cucked.

From the time of Trajan to Antonius Pius was the best period in history to be alive.
No wars, lots of wealth, low taxes, fuck all non-whites, Roman infrastructure reaching from Scotland to modern Iraq.
Kinda hard to imagine isnt it.

How did that happen again?

Say anything but right now and you might as well just join an Amish community because you're retarded.

Post-WWII America. Almost every other industrialized nation was in absolute rubble so we steamrolled the rest of the world economically and became a superpower overnight.

le internal kraut meme, Gunther

1950-1980

Rampant homosex, Christianity (inb4 butthurt christfags), lazy complacent populus, foreigners with imbedded tribal loyalties leading all the armies and all the infrastructure, useless leaders, Pratorean Guard (fillef with foreigners) having far too much power.

Yep.

Are we talking about the average person living in these eras? Because current day USA is pretty great if you're upper middle class.

Also mass inflation due to devaluing the currency and lead poisoning.

no

good answer

The United States between the Civil War and World War I.

The 22nd century.

sweden in the 50s
youtu.be/oZ_UGr4-eEA
eg savnar min söta bror :(

The Roman Republic during the second century before Christ.

I'm not familiar with this time period could you elaborate where the civilization was located and what government they had?

This, except I'd say the time period of 10 years after the civil war, to WWI. The country was in bad shape after the civil war, especially in the South.

Sweden somwhere around 1975 up to 2007.

I know I was wrong, I just hate the "internal kraut" meme is all

The Renaissance

2025 after President DJTJ gets his gun reform ammendments passed and we 1776 again.

Jesus lived 40 years before the temple collapsed

Absolute stupidity

we discovered oil while you were declining. pretty sure we were better during that era.

Right here, right now :^)

People often forget about the Pratorean Guard. The Pratoreans had almost absolute power over the Princeps since they "guarded"the Princeps and his family while they slept.
Vespatian (i think) made it so that the Pratorean wasnt made up of exclusively Romans but of veterans from the armies, and that put a bunch of Gauls, Germans and various others to "guard" the royal family. Great idea.

>Doesnt know where the Roman Empire is located

Breh

Sounds a lot like modern Europe (and USA within next 100 years).

At least they darkness that comes will be followed by mass genocide of brown people. Whitey always likes to revert to it when shit actually gets bad.

USSR 1945–1965

One example of the Pratoreans not getting their way; they killed the Emperor for not doing what they asked and literally auctioned off the seat of Emperor to the highest bidder.

Thanks for your informational input Kangaroo Nigger

'merica 1946 - 1965 (approx)

Dont be mad at me because you asked a stupid question burger nigger

I hope you are baiting

Right now if you live in the West.

Thats a good one kek!

Why not just answer the question and not be a typical Abo fucker

What a gained from looking it at it, including molymemes hours long video, is, that it was a very long process of decline and transformation - centuries long. Gradually, step by step, they lost what made them strong, what defined them and replaced it with something else: mistakes lead to bad consequences which provoked counter measures that only made it worse and from which you could not escape from anymore - overcompensation of the legions and overtaxation for example. And in the end the Roman Empire collapsed to what it had already become: the society of the early middle ages. What was left of the empire was nothing but an empty, taxgrabbing shell of its former glory people were more than happy to get rid off.

It's very clear that the current German state and the EU show drastic similarities to this process.

Its the Roman fucking Empire
I did answer your question

>anyting before the 21th century is shit

Anything other than "now" is blinded bullshit.

We are learning more and more about how the Universe works, our bodies work, and technology is skyrocketing.

>tfw don't have to worry too much about diseases
>tfw can get prosthetic limbs if ever lose one
>tfw closer and closer to cure for certain kinds of cancer
>tfw self-driving cars will be a thing soon (and thus less car accidents)

Stop romanticizing the past.

Finally someone.

>right now

gas yourself

Germany 1933-1939,

"""""""""""""""romanticizing""""""""""""""" the past youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

At last you truly see.

That is exactly romanitizicing the past.

>im-fucking-plying

1950's. Greeks and, to a lesser extent, romans, were complete degenerates, yet the barbarians were even worse. Middle ages was full of bullshit. Renaissance was when shit was starting to get together, but post-industrialization is when the peak was reached. It was mostly downhill from there.

OBJECTIVELY:

Western World, right now.

best healthcare, standard of living, opportunity, information, technology, etc.

even the poorest and worst off have access to resources and technology that would make them fucking magicians-warlock-kings in the past.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Define "best"

Buried under layers of nostalgia we experience the moment as unfolding unraveling this gift forever admiring the uniqueness of now.

The great ice age civilizations.

Seeing how much technologies, scientists, ideas, art, etc US and Allies stole from Nazi Germany (including even a fucking PROPAGANDA apparatus) I'm actually starting to think it's true although it's clear that the credit shall not go not to Nazis, but their predecessors since you can't make all this in less than ten years.

atlantis was pretty good

Late roman empire/early medieval era. Christianity was most pure back then.

And have orgies and drink wine after that. Hard to argue

2355 AD aka 112 OW

I've seen it

Reminder Jews ruined us

No toilet paper

>t. person who would love the Matrix

youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA

It was the christcucks actually.

>Epic music
>Military parade
>The most high tech mode of transportation is a fucking tram.
Jesus Christ, you really have a bad case of nostalgia goggles

A lot of that is Moly projecting his "taxation is theft, welfare is slavery" stuff onto revisionist history.
I'm not saying he's wrong, its actually a really good video, but he just overemphasizes a lot and ignores other major issues.
Like Christianity causing a major fracture in the hierarchy amongst the Pagan Nobles and the new Christians. Homosexuality and fucking for recreation instead of procreation. Letting their former enemies run the Empire.
Ect. Ect.
I'm repeating myself now
But yeah, there were lots of reasons it fell not just inflation.

The base for modern physics and philosphy were formulated in Germany for one. And a lot of chemistry and biology, too.

In terms of science and technology the combination of Germans, Jews and burgers was the peak of human civilization.

There used to be a time where I was actually able to believe humanity could leave this planet and conquer the stars...

No, just kick ass public baths.
I bet they wiped their ass with some sort of cloth and got the slaves to clean them

murica 2024

A white mother and her child. The rest are just things. And you cherry picked a bad room yourself.

They ruined the Romans too, via Christianity
Had the Romans wiped out the kikes back then (they tried a few times) there would be no middle eastern religions like Christianity or Islam

Watch Passion of the Christ. The Pharisees subverted roman politics and devalued their currency.

>medieval
>pure back then

m8 crucifying and burning witches at the stake isn't pure. It was a dirty chaos where the mob (religion) ruled

Indeed. I thought it was unsound to completely ignore Christianity or the YOLO life style aswell.

And if you wanted to mention ALL of the reasons, it would not be finished in 3 hours.

And die before the age of 30.

While they did have sewers and running water at this time, nothing was tested and there was no medicine.

Europe when the amount of niggers was ~0

Your dumb

>While they did have sewers and running water at this time, nothing was tested and there was no medicine.

What did he mean by this?