Pizzagate: Coloboma Edition

Somebody discovered Madeline McCann has a rare genetic disorder - coloboma - sort of a hole in the iris.

>and that George Soros also has it
>and the children in Alefantis pix has it
>and it's flashed in a video made at Comet pizza

I don't know what it all means either.

I can't post the link the system thinks I'm posting spam. But google pizzagate coloboma

Also here's the screenshot from the vid

https:// www you tube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c

Frame by frame first 18 seconds.

Soros has been clonin himself

soros doesn't have much longer left. His face is melting.

Does satanism or black magic have any relation to Coloboma?

Can't see how

Time travel does that to you...

So what, he ate her and gained her genetics?

George Soros

'Geo' = Earth or World
'rge' = Rouge / Red

'Soros' = Serpent or Dragon.

His name means:

'The Dragon of the Red World'

Red being the colour of blood / revolution. It's a highly Freemasonic title.

This wont get any traction on Sup Forums sadly, however that is very very odd. Odd how all this confirmation bias leads to all that info and now all the confirmation bias kids all have this eye mark also.

I feel like im a schizophrenic and every1 keeps telling me im the fucked up one, when im starting to think we might be abit more sane.

bump

or he fathered her. Madeline, I heard, was a test tube baby

woah woah woah

Soros got his eye replaced with Maddie's?

Organ clones.

don't think so. They have the same rare genetic disorder

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOROS

This Lee Stranahan guy is usually anti MSM. For some reason he is supporting them in turning a blind eye to pedophilia. Is there any way we can tie Lee to pedophile. Note, he also wants to prosecute you

Oy Vey!!!

Are you telling that (((they))) are using sperm banks and other medical stuff to carry their genes? Having tens maybe hundreds of kids with their genes without parenting them? Maybe families doesn't even know?

i dont know if this will add any other context but. the type of coloboma is called a cats eye and only affects the iris. on top of that there are quite few different kinds of coloboma so for the fact all these people share they pretty make exact same gene deformation points to alot of kek shit

lmao this some naruto shit

what a (((coincidence)))