HAPPENING: RENZI CONCEDES

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/12/03/503859346/italys-big-vote-could-rattle-europe-once-again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EUROPE NO

He might concede but did the faggot actually resign?

Also
>Kike News
I fucking hate those cunts. Even more left wing than the BBC.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

RENZI RESIGNS

>tfw you just wanted to tinker with the constitution and donald trump and nigel farage destroyed you

his smile and optimism: gone

Now Italy just need to be Far-Left and it will be good.

EUROPE YES

Thank you.

Hahaha. I hear the Austrians are now shaking with anger and tears after this decision. Just hours ago they were celebrating the "Victory for pro EU" and the "Liberal majority" now just south west of them the Italians have said no to the EU dominance of the Italian government and state policies. Wew lad. Markets are going to be interesting tomorrow morning.

And Now Berlusconi became president!!!
Oh man can you imagine a world whit:
-Putin
-Berlusconi
-trumo
-Farage
?
Markel is fucking Rekt.

>this will be the EU's last Christmas

>tfw you will never be invited to one of Berlusconi's Venetian masquerade bunga bunga parties to fuck 17 year old sluts.

Ahhahaha
What a funny man!

I'm not understanding this situation. Is this a good or a bad thing for us on the right?

fuck Berlusconi

he participated in the Euro disaster

we need to elect an anti-Euro one

crushing this crap with no survivors

Explain what this means to someone who knows shitall about italian politics.

MAMAMIA!

Based to bo onesto.
But last time Merkel played him like a fiddle.

i like it

trump with those two would be the three amigos.

I was already invited :^)

more political instability in the EU.

the italian banks might also collapse which could destroy the EU.

I Hate how Italian shitposters treated this referendum like a thing similar to Trump or Brexit, is a different thing.

>Berlusconi
>Literally the "Girls should stop to be beautiful if they don't want to be raped" Prime Minister
I know Italy is kind of """special""" and it has politically autism, but fuck sake they can't be THAT retards, right?

>Political instability
>Rise of the far right and far left
>Populism reigns
>Elections
>Bank collapse
>Bailout
>EU could die

Italians are apparently too lazy to get their split from EU done all at once, whatever. It's gonna happen. Prepare your pepperoni, paisan!

But the EU was relying on this vote being a yes. They are panicking now.

Anti-EU now!

come on guys, how can you not love him?

I've always wondered, why do leaders in countries with parliaments keep betting their leadership positions with these votes?

Seems pretty idiotic and a complete political career killer if you ask me, I mean shit this guy was only in office for under 3 years and probably could have continued on had he not offered to resign if his referendum failed.
Not that I mind though, fuck these "centrist" EU assholes.

A

npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/12/03/503859346/italys-big-vote-could-rattle-europe-once-again
Tldr Italians are voting on whether to be "more European" or not
NPR wants them to do it so make up your mind as to what that means

Fuck, i don't understand a single thing. Someone please explain. Is this good or bad?

To think that as an argentine with Italian Citizenship, i totally forgot to vote.
It's depressing to know i didn't take part in the happening.

Right-Wing retard just like Stephen Harper so fuck him.
Put a Left-Wing Alter-Globalist or a Far-Left party in power, but don't elect that retard who make Italy a fucking shame.

Good if you are anti EU

So the PM tried to take power from the Senate and got BTFO?

>tfw to smart to know what any of this means

FUCKING

With Silvio you could at least laugh.

>A FUCKING LEAF wants a leftist government
Why am I not surprised?

There'll be some mounds in the pasture tomorrow.

(BMPS' name is based on a Medieval joke about cowpats being made of gold - the area around Sienna was so rich.)

Fuck, are you saying Hofer lost?

LEAF

Do you guys really call him Trumo?

DIO BONINO, TI DEVI TOGLIERE DAI 'OGLIONI

Because they were 100% confident in victory because the polls had him winning at the time of the vow.

>Italian gov tries to grab more power with a constitutional amendment
>left wing PM says will resign if Italy votes no
>new elections will be held, and the favourite to win are the anti EU party

They are talking about it already. They need an Anti EU prime minister.

Because since Stephen Harper we get tired of Right-Wing and we don't want it anymore!

What could this mean for the refugee takeover problem?

cliff on whats happening ? i havent followed it at all

we are finally free from the jews

kek please be real

I know who that girl is

Yep but its a ceremonial role not a power one.

Nothing probably so long as the EU has any influence

Not in my wildest dreams I could have imagined something like this. I thought it'd be Austria 2.0 but no, 60% of the country voted to BTFO this faggot cuck, I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY AND PROUD OF MY COUNTRY

>Why am I not surprised?
You shouldn't be we're all guilty of faggotry on some level. Will you please annex us so ?

We 1920's again.

The west is in the Weimar phase.

pls be real

ITALY! NO! BAD ITALY!

>we don't want it anymore!
Kill yourself, muzzie lover.

Didn't know that. Interesting.

Overall I rate this day 7.5/10. Didn't think Austria is so cucked still.

Awesome, i was starting to lose hope after what happened in Austria.
Thanks for the info, cheers!!

explain what this means pls pasta friend

The real question is if an Anti-EU PM will come to power and if there will be an Italian referendum similar to Brexit.

Also, kudos for taking photos of TV

Instead you guys wanted to be seen as the laughing stock of the planet.
I'm ashamed to share the same border as you.

You should just move to Wisconsin dude, it's become red over the past couple years and it'll be easy to assimilate to American life from there.

He should resign.

Americans are the fucked up ones, if you push for something incredibly strongly and fail, you should resign. You've proven yourself incompetent and not worthy of consideration.

For years, when a politician ran for president, he'd resign from whatever position he was in prior to running, both so his constituents wouldn't be without an active representative/senator/governor, but also to tie their fate directly to that of the race - they couldn't just go back to what they were doing before if they lost.

John Kerry broke this trend because he was a cowardly little bitch who never thought he could beat Trump. It's become standard now to run for higher office while retainer your lower one, cause American politicians are pathetic cowards.

>tfw italy proves to be a better ally than austria

Fucking bizarre this.

>The west is in the Weimar phase.
Except for Germany, they're in their Wahabi phase.

Your only ally is Belgium you weird fucker

>Canadians
>Knowing anything

Polls show most Canadians don't even know what each party stands for.

Now lads all we need is the Supreme Court in the UK to overturn the High Court decision on Brexit being parliament approval required and we're having a good December so far.

It means that the liberal euro-fetishist Premier concedes defeat.

We don't know yet, but whoever tries to do a government in this condition will get BTFO in next elections, it's clear Italians have no faith in this parliament anymore. I hope we'll get elections ASAP desu senpai

please post in the fucking text box and add links you fucking faggot or go back to Sup Forums or leddit

In the UK, of the few interested in foreign politics, people just sided with the pro or anti EU implicit vote. Tbh, this is the only thing that interests us in the UK.

>You should just move to Wisconsin dude, it's become red over the past couple years and it'll be easy to assimilate to American life from there.
I actually would love to move to Dallas desu, user. There's something je ne sais quoi about Texas.

So, is Austria the one who will have to stay to be consumed in the wreckage?

Belgium is only jihad and waffles.

>It means that the liberal euro-fetishist Premier concedes defeat.
it was a referendum on what exactly i havent followed

Go for the suburbs in Texas instead m8, Dallas is a liberal shithole.

t. planning on moving to Texas in the future too

How dumb do you have to be to vote for closer ties with the EU right now?

It's like chaining yourself to the titanic after it hit the iceberg and calling the people on the lifeboats idiots

Did you give her a free coupon for Comet Pizza ?

it doesn't really matter what the referendum was on, it was on some constitution shit nobody cared about, what you need to know is that the government put its life on the line on this vote and they lost, they played too much with the fire.

what about Trump?

Womyn. Never underestimate the womyn vote.

CRASHING THIS UNION

>Dallas is a liberal shithole.
WTF ? When did this happen ? Last time I visited Dallas was 07. Can you open carry in Dallas ? Are Texans still friendly ?

You know nothing leaf, the great PapĂ  Silvio is the only great choice for Italy

No survivors.

Isn't Berlusconi barely alive though? He's got to be close to 80.

so is it true you get some comedian leftist nutjob as new pm?

he's just memeing, Berlusconi's party is polling at 10% ever since they made a deal with the centre-left, they're irrelevant cuckservatives right now.

He is fucking immortal, dude.

You can but like a lot of big cities around the southwest it's been overrun by mexicans and california douchebags

Austrians are very strange people, and despite being quite intelligent are very easily swayed.

Go have a read on what they think of nuclear power. It's like early accounts of trains, where people thought that humans accelerating above 40mph would lead to hideous death. They genuinely think nuclear power means nuclear weapons and they will blow up, killing everyone and ruining their ski resorts. Anything to do with the environment and Austrians will simply support it, no matter how hair brained it seems. Much like the Swiss, who are the only people in the world who voted to increase petrol prices.

Hofer probably lost a million votes on climate change alone. The alpine people are a bizarre mix of conservatism and greenery, sort of like Gloucestershire but with mountains.

Now, Dear (((Giorgio))) you know what you gotta do with that thing, right?
Yep, su per il culo, like rocco does in his filmini. Say hi to (((Kissinger))).
Su cunnu e mamma rua buttana.

he's only 10 years older than trump m8