How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

literally /ourguy/

makes me feel like i want to have sex with that milf

Malik is based. He can have a white woman.

MALIK'D

Kellyanne is basically cucking Barack if she fucks his brother so I'm down with it.

Too old to have kids. Not really a long term problem

LIKE CAPPING A NIGGER

It's not my concern who people choose to date. Malik seems cool, so I wish the best of luck to both.

Surprisingly few cucks from r9k in this thread 2bh.

I hope you all fucking die and that nigger dies, just out of sheer spite due to your cuckery.

Kill yourselves.

No idea who the white chick is, but Malik was bro-tier so he is an honorary white as far as I'm concerned.

You mad friend?

>Flag

Are you defeated, cuck?

>projecting this hard

Did your paki school-bully forget to lock the shed when he cucked you? Let people do what they want.

you're just sad white girls don't want you, and would rather have a black man. keep lashing out though.

>le cuck xD

>Even Malik recognizes that black "women" are undesirable sheboons

RED PILLED AS FUCK

Its trumps campsign manager cucking obama with his brother. Its a picture worth spreading.

That it's great b8 for nu/pol/ hands across America faggots and rap loving wiggers who lurk here nowadays.

how low your standards have to be to unironically breed with an african ?

>being this defeated
>projecting this hard in return

>I made an observation XD

Trump won and America will continue to destroy you're beta ways.

Why are you stormfags so easy to trigger?

>save le white race that is the product of decades of psyops and brainwashing propaganda pls notice my identity crisis while i bash on other ppl xd

stormfront is literally the better Sup Forums

malik NO! you were the chosen one

Good to see that, there's nothing hotter than seeing a white woman throw away everything her ancestors fought for just so she can be filled with a superior cock. I support it.

>trump will end interracial relationships

How?

>take a picture with someone
>you've had sex now!

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Only based Obama

>malik is doing more to ease interracial relations then his brother
>thats because he memes with Sup Forums

Gpol/is the deciding factor for politicians. What happened in austria

He can nominate SCOTUS judges that can vote to overturn laws that made miscegenation legal

Trolling used to be an art.

>AYO HOL UP SON LEMMEE DROP SUM NOLEDGE BOMBZ ON UR AZZ

interracial dating is HOT

He looks so laid back, man.

I don't see what's wrong with it. Sup Forums always goes on about how there are differences between the races, and that we're not all equal. well, did you ever think that maybe us blacks have bigger dicks and are better equipped to pleasure your women? you whites are better at working, making money, and providing for the family. whilst we blacks are better at fucking your women and giving them children. it's just the way the world is.

>all these shills

>an art

gorilla fucks a god

I always found it funny how the Hillary campaign never addressed Mailk and his tweets. It must've been a source of serious embarrassment to them. Doubtless Obama told them to lay off.