Let's celebrate the glorious victory tonight. Italy voted NO on the referendum, Renzi, the cuck prime minister resigned...

Let's celebrate the glorious victory tonight. Italy voted NO on the referendum, Renzi, the cuck prime minister resigned. This is big.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
MAKE DALMATIA ITALY AGAIN
MAKE KOSOVO SERBIA AGAIN
Viva!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hk5JUTMsYGQ
google.com/search?q=enver hoxha mehmet shehu&espv=2&biw=2560&bih=1344&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjogJzm3tvQAhULahoKHVt_At4Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=enver hoxha
fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/teshatekatunibjuzxrtcqy.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=P0figsJ0sM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Everything stays the same
A great victory indeed.
(I still don't get it)

They voted to keep their states strong against a pro-EU central government.
Staying the same is a good outcome when you're under attack.

: )

The change to the constitution would have made it easy for Italy to make EU concessions which Renzi wanted to do. Now Italy is in bad standing with the EU

Yeah, maybe, but only happenings are celebration-worthy.

MAKE ROME GREAT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=Hk5JUTMsYGQ

>MAKE KOSOVO SERBIA AGAIN

why do they have such a white skin if they're albanians

MUSSOLINI 2.0 WHEN?

Not even 1 year ago I was completely sure there was no hope for the future, the entire world was being dominated by liberal/leftist culture and nothing was going to change it.
Today I celebrate what I can.

Also makes it near impossible to leave the EU.
Truly "great" victory this is.

GLORY TO ITALY

>no italians in this thread

>Now Italy is in bad standing with the EU
Oh so this is good. Sweet.

Enver Hoxha (Albanian from albania) : google.com/search?q=enver hoxha mehmet shehu&espv=2&biw=2560&bih=1344&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjogJzm3tvQAhULahoKHVt_At4Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=enver hoxha

Albanian from Kosovo: fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/teshatekatunibjuzxrtcqy.jpg

'sup

>cherrypicking

You bowed your head to every conqueror, to every power there was, you abandoned your faith, and adopted Islam, so that the Turk would let you rape and loot once he was done. You sucked American cock the way you sucked Chinese, Soviet, German, Austrian and Turkish. You burnt down World Heritage sites in 2004, you took a literal shit in 14th century churches, and the cucked West idly stood by and let you do it, and let you carve my country with your fiction of mafia, and organ-extracting """independence"""".

But another time is coming. Just like in 1912 we will restore whats ours by right. And this time there will be no one, no Austria or Turkey or America to save you.

Serbia the "Kebab remover"
>lives under turks for 500 years until Russians save their asses

Istria, Dalmazia, Rodi, Dodecaneso, Libia, Albania, Etiopia ALL BACK TO ITALY

what's with the pic you fucking faggot

>russians saved their asses
won our independence independnently in 1804-1811, actually got fucked over by russia in 1813 and again with Russian Greater Bulgaria in 1878.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0figsJ0sM0

amen fratello

read the fucking post, tatar

¡Mili ani!

And Somalia too

Read Dimitrije Tucovic Comrade

Albanians have pale white skin, doesn't mean they're not filthy mongrel Muslim upturned nosed scum.

> I guess it's time to make Europe great again.

First we will win the fight against the leftists.

Then we will purge Europe of the Muslim menace.

Finally we will awaken the great beast of Europe, and call onto all around the world who are European to fight for their motherlands, and fight for their race and cultures.

Kosovo was never Serbia. You got BTFOed hard.

how are veterans of the bosnian/croatian war treated in Serbia?

Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, all must be freed from the stranglehold of the migrants and modern liberalism so they that may first embolden themselves and then embolden the continent and its people to engrain a place in history for themselves once more, as the empires, monuments and advancements of their forefathers had done.

We must mobilize Europe, purge it of its cucks and of its degeneracy and reform it into a continent reborn and a people awoken.

> And that total mobilization to war and reformation begins now.

Now is the turn of Di Battista the ultimate cuck.
I want fucking die