Pervert teacher, 23, sexually assaulted student, sent nude photos

>PLANO, Texas - A former Plano Senior High School teacher is out on bond after facing charges for sexually assaulting one of her students and sending nude photos of herself to him.

>Alaina Ferguson, 23, was engaged to be married. But now, the wedding has been called off and is out of a job.

>According to Plano ISD, Ferguson only taught at the school for two months as an algebra teacher before she quit in October. But it was in that short time that detectives say Ferguson met a 16-year-old student in one of her classes and began an inappropriate relationship with him.

fox4news.com/news/221255262-story

These women are always engaged or married. Cucking their men.

>cheating
Death sentence please

>Pervert
There's literally nothing about her actions to assume that she's perverse. Most 16 year old boys would want to be romantically involved with an beautiful women like that. Every school should have women like this.

>that kid was never me

niice

*woman

Are incidents of female teachers fucking their students on the rise or are we just hearing about them more because of the internet?

niceeeee

>are we just hearing about them more because of the internet?
This is true for almost every social problem.

Nice...

nice

Sup Forums

How come when we didn't hear this many stories about female pedos many years ago. It feels like these pedo Female stories are being ramped up to help normalized pedophilla.

They're trying to prove females can also be pedos which makes the act of a pedo not as rare thus getting people used to the idea.

Im scared anons, the pedos are coming and our kids genitals are their targets.

Someone dodged a bullet

We've had the internet now for over 20ish years. These stories have just started ramping up within the last couple years, there's no way we went 18 years with only a few female pedos and now we're getting mountains of them

That's fairly normal age gap for relations. I moved out when I was 16 into a townhouse with a girl about 23 who looked just like that. Her man was in jail for whatever and she molested me and another room mate. It was great, the best of times!

Nice

>pedo
Dude... he was 16. At 16 I was thinking about eating all my hot female teachers assholes all day

>[email protected]
Sending her my snapchat

Not everyone used the internet 20 years ago, and now almost everyone uses it. This is the first generation of kids raised on the internet.

Shouldn't even be a crime if the girl is pretty. It's a forced double standard law that exists for no reason. I think we can accept that there are differences between genders and boys don't give a fuck about having sex, so it's weird to punish the girls who do it.

Nice.

NOICE
O
I
C
E

>that jaw
>woman

>cheats on fiance with a minor who she teaches
>not perverse

she was obviously raped

Being molested means against your will.

Quite obv you enjoyed it, so nice you got consent to fuck somebody else.

>Implying you wouldn't if a teacher like that was into you

>graduate from college
>become teacher
>promptly ruin your life and career by sexting some black boy in your classes

What a fucking moron.

23 is too young to be teaching high schoolers.

At 23 a 16-year-old teenager is pretty much within her peer group.

16-24 years old is a peer group, 25-33 is a peer group, 34-42 etc.

At age 27, it would be normal to hang out with other people aged 25-33.

I know this is not rare in Dixie, but why always Texas?

Do we have these photos?

How the fuck did she get a master's in under a year?

I wonder how her husband feels that a teenage boy is a better man that he ever was.

kek

Why exactly do schools hire people that are close in age to the students? This shit doesn't happen to older people.
>hire somewhat attractive 20 something teacher
>get outraged when they and students want sum fuk
It's retarded.

In hindsight it was great, at the time I fell in love with her, wanted to marry her and make babies with here and all that shit, go pretty intense and had to move on, she was molesting me really.

holy shit i went to that school

you don't need a masters to teach

Nice

For these women its not about "needing a man" it's about control and reliving your high school years the way they wished they had (i.e. fucking the popular boys.) It's actually really pathetic.

>man molests girl
>Sup Forums: "FUCKING DEGENERATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>woman molests boy
>Sup Forums: "nice"
you're all just a bunch of closet pedophiles who want to think about little boys getting their little dicks sucked off

In non-hick states you do.

I feel fucking cheated. I wish I had been raped, molested, cucked, or whatever by a teacher like her when i was a kid. Maybe I would of liked school then.

That poor, poor boy.

Always white women. Whores by nature.

>a 16yo couldn't avoid a sexual assault from a woman

>able to drive a car

AMERICA

They only go after the cool boys. Once again Chad wins.

>16 year old
>little boy

what states need you to hold a masters for teacher? sure it'd be smarter to get a masters to teach since you get paid more, but bachelors are fine

I 100% get it, but teachers know by law and it's pounded into their head everyday to never do this.

However as Sup Forums knows, people love to go against the conditioning.

Glad she got charged. She knew the risks by entering that career and making that choice.

>Plano
>in texas
Wtf americans? Plano is near Kaštel Štafilić

these stories always bring out the most hilariously pathetic of white knights

Do we have the nudes?

>cucked
>by my teacher

??????????

Why isn't the ramifications as bad as when it is an adult male and a young female?

Fucking this
Every single "problem" nowadays has been magnified by 300 thanks to the internet.

GEEEZZZUUUS. Please sexually assault me.

everybody being connected constantly via their smartphone is a phenomenon of the last five years

Insatiable slut

>16
>pedo

16s legal in most places user.

Has nobody found her faceberg or steingram account yet and posted her dirty pics for us to see? I'm disappointed in you guys...

Wait, this is a serious crime in the US? Like she could go to jail for this?

Fucking hell you puritan cunts. Here she'd face disciplinary action and would possibly lose her job, but that it.

Nice

i fucked my english teachd at 15.. wasn't even hot.. she has nice eyes though but saggy fucking tits and a wrinkly asss.

no, you don't.

One thing is more young teachers are entering the field as people are retiring, and schools desperately need teachers so they are hiring just about anyone.

But even when I was in high school 10 years ago, we had a few flirty teachers. Some would even wear thongs and mini skirts and would obviously know we were checking them out. Once I took a photo on my Nokia 3650 of my english teacher's thong sticking out of her jeans and she saw me do it. Just smiled at me and said "just don't show it to anyone and don't do it again".

She was in her mid 30's and her daughter was two years younger than me. Woman was a ho and her daughter was too.

>im supposed to feel bad for the kid
>tfw the kid probably feels bad for me

Notice her left eye...

i think some states its actually legal for someone in their early 20s to bang a 16 year old
like the age of consent is lowered if you're still close to the age
i think the cut off ends at 21 or 23 though

>the boy drove his truck to a woman's house and was sexually assaulted by her when he was horny

Meh. The age difference really isn't that huge.

Teacher dating a student regardless of ages is unprofessional and dumb as fuck, though.

Don't think there should be any legal consequences, but she should definitely lose her license and ability to teach.

Forgot about phones. Thanks

Ye first phones was like what 2007 or 2008?

Guess only the un-normies used internet back before then and now that even the EBT Card people can have access to the internet it's changed things.

Im sorry for being a retard user

Lol now do this reverse gender while it still makes sense it looks much worse. Vaginal Jew, I hope someone rapes and murders her and puts it on the internet.

The iris is larger

I feel like some women might get off to the idea that their horny teenage students are constantly fantasizing about fucking them. Not all of them, but definitely a lot.

If the genders were reversed the male teacher would be executed.

nice

teachers don't get paid very much, they don't need much education for it.

Probably sent nudes to the teacher

Dumb slut

Might just be a reflection of something she's looking at.

In some places 16 would be within the age of consent but the fact that she's his teacher probably makes it statutory rape even if he was 18+. Something something power imbalance. That'd be if she was a man, anyway. She'll probably get away from this with probation and her cuck husband will provide for her jobless ass.

And that makes fcking a barely pubescent kid okay lel? I mean it's legal here, but I never even thought about doing it.

Funny you say that. In 6th grade my history teacher was a fresh 23 year old teacher and she wore things everyday. I still remember the day she wore a pink thong and all the guys in the classroom couldn't keep their eyes off her ass. I think she knew deep down, and it feels odd how a 23 year old teacher loved attention by abunch of 13 year old greasy teens

The world is very very odd

Nice.

>hot teacher sends nude photos to student
oka. way to go kiddo
>hot teacher is married
day of the rope

I also noticed her nose looks like it's been broken before. She's probably pretty gangsta

Its slightly angled to the left... MOST degenerates have this trait. Look at all the media pundits, actors, politicians, SJW's, etc

>16 year old
>little girl

There really is a double standard when it comes to these cases, though.

Age of consent should be like 15-16. And yes that applies to girls boning their male teachers as well.

Barely pubescent? At 16? Have you seen most 16 year olds? What, did you hit puberty at the age of 18?

Everyone has facial asymmetry mate

I wish Judy was my teacher.

Nice

In my ideal world, every boy would be paired with an older woman to be trained in sex and love

Like a hetero version of ancient Greeks

she's 23, she probably just became a teacher
really how stupid do you have to be to ruin your entire career and possibly life on your first year essentially