Fake News

ITT: Fake news that Sup Forums believes in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AJEsIBxxfdY
youtube.com/watch?v=pvN82WXiMtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that drumpf actually won the election

RECOUNT COMMIN

eh i was alone in my house high on coke one time jackin off, started fingering my butthole cuz fuck it I need to spice things up a bit. Next thing I know I'm three fingers three knuckles deep using my own precum as lube tryn to stimulate my own prostate cuz it felt so good

just be careful is all Im sayin

But in the weeks since the story appeared, restaurant owner James Alefantis has received hundreds of threatening messages and phone calls from people who believed the story to be true.

“From this insane, fabricated conspiracy theory, we’ve come under constant assault,” Alefantis told the Times. “I’ve done nothing for days but try to clean this up and protect my staff and friends from being terrorized.”

The prevalence of fake news on the internet has recently been hotly debated, amid questions about whether the spread of fake news stories might have helped Donald Trump win the presidential election.

Alefantis was a Clinton supporter, but he said he has never met her. The speculation about Comet Ping Pong began when Alefantis appeared in an email to Podesta, discussing a fundraiser for Clinton, the Times reported. Podesta’s email account was hacked and published by WikiLeaks in the months leading up to the election.

The conspiracy theory, dubbed “Pizzagate,” has continued to spread among adamant believers online.

Unironically, Pizzagate

SOME OF the people can be fooled all of the time, and some seem plenty pleased about it when it gives them license to exercise their most malicious impulses. How else to explain the noxious torrent of vitriol, venom and threats trained recently against a popular upper Northwest Washington pizzeria, which has been the subject of ludicrous conspiracy theories alleging that it is the center of a child - abuse racket run by Hillary Clinton and her campaign chairman, John Podesta?

The allegations against Comet Ping Pong, reported by the New York Times, are absurd on their face and detached from any gossamer thread of fact. They took root in the dark crevices of the Web and took flight thanks to social media platforms, whose witless “who, us?” posture in the face of misinformation and outright lunacy is a civic embarrassment.

More than that, the use of social media as a platform for outright lies about public figures and, in this case, malevolent rumors about a pleasant neighborhood restaurant popular with families is a menace to private lives, peace and prosperity. In response to the firestorm of anonymous death threats and warnings directed at Comet’s owner, James Alefantis, and some of his employees, D.C. police have had to deploy officers to keep an eye on the restaurant.

Fake and unfounded “news” articles suggesting that Comet’s backrooms, heretofore known for a couple of ping-pong tables and a play area for kids, were the scene of trafficked and molested children have appeared on Facebook, as well as on websites serving as platforms for scurrilous disinformation and fantasy conspiracies.

So what if Mr. Alefantis has never met Ms. Clinton and neither traffics nor abuses children? Social media, a neutral host body for parasitical insanity, have turned their algorithmic gaze upon him.

(Reddit belatedly shut down a message board devoted to “pizzagate.”).

Is this guy's profile pic fake?

youtu.be/AJEsIBxxfdY

Listen to the first ten minutes.
Callen is an idiot believing MSM. Maybe we should send him some infographs with the weird and creepy pictures.

Glad to see some Sup Forumsacks who are finally on board with the MSM!

All of this spoopy conspiracies about satanic pedos is total bullshit, just look at all of the main stream news articles that say so. It's impossible for the news to be wrong on such a large scale.

Frankly, I am beginning to think "pedos" as a whole are made up just to demonize the successful.

The much more likely story here is that Julian Assange fabricated the "pizzgate" emails that led to everyone believing this made up, fake news conspiracy.

I can't wait until only a few companies in the world are allowed to publish news.

Which is it? Basement or no basement?

that right goy fake news that is why your country is poor and we are rich fake news goy.

Wouldn't it have to be news first to be "fake" news?

By calling it news of any sort, all they are doing is adding to its legitimacy.

>can't wait until only a few companies in the world are allowed to publish news.

I bet you can't, pedo-enabler.

Wow, I am now a ping pong player

Alefantis has a meaning in italian i think it is. look it up since youre obvi on a comp if you see this comment. go down the rabbit hole, Alice youtube.com/watch?v=pvN82WXiMtA

(((Fake News)))

love me some eyetalian cheese pie bois

There's a basement..... I live nearby. The road it's on is on a giant hill, so there is at least one whole story below street level.

Was just watching that.

He'll only believe it if CNN posts the graphic.

piece of shit

>Implying comet ping pong didnt host creepy satanic pedo parties

Nice. Why would he deny there's a basement then? Especially after admitting publicly that there was one? Because "fake news"?

That is most unfortunate.