Pic related, he is the Prince of Sweden

>Pic related, he is the Prince of Sweden

Why Americans associate Northern Europe with blond hair and South Europe with black hair?

Europe is pretty diverse

That doesn't fit in with the memes you dip.

Everyone on here are caricatures of their flags, I am a blonde blue eyed man with a hot gf, but I am of course a cuck so I let some swarthy man have sex with her while I live in a shed in the backyard.

I get it
So it is all memes

mommy from argentina

princeofcuckery.jpg

Memes

All Americans are fat
Mexicans are headless
South Europe is greasy and moorish
Noth Europe is all cucked

Sometimes memes are true though

>Prince of Sweden
no way a Dutch sports journalist is the Prince of Sweden

Because his mother is of Brazilian and Indian descent, you idiot.

doesnt mean hes 100% swedish

or swedish at all

looks italian

Yeah well there's always some truth to the stereotype, obviously there are a lot of blonde people here, and Americans are pretty fat in general

It's always memes

No its not. I actually fucked a milf in Sweden in 2009 while her husband slept on the couch. This was way before the swedcuck was ever a meme. But it was true...

Memes are truths.

Just like you are a dirty shit skin illegal. It's true.

There are truths in all that is Meme

>gets shot

>gets raped

>The prince of Sweden is a gypsy

Kek
So Swede Royal family packs black blood?
Explains a lot

see this is good meme banter

He looks like Eric Trump

>Swede Royal family

They're not even swede if i'm not mistaken. They're like french or some other european.

Royal families were mistake, this faggot is chilling while his nation is being lied to and mudslimes tear it apart.

Indeed

>I tried to find a non cuckold sweden meme to acompany this but instead found multiple rape news stories, R.I.P Sweden

The Swedish royal family is descended from a French general.

Not my prince.

They will all die.

well, there we have the missing link where the downfall of sweden started

Yeah. The original Bernadotte was an officer in Napoleon's army. He got elected to be king by the Riksdag because our sitting king was childless and old.

wtf I love Sweden now

>tfw a swede less white than a spanish colonial

Swedish lineage has been fucked since Carolus Rex died

that looks like an american flag to me, shitskin

Man, Sweden is going to go down in flames something fierce. How long until we're talking about a EU bailout for Sweden after they go bankrupt from stealing from their people to house and feed kebeb?

His mother is literally brazilian/german

Swedish royal family are of French blood, hence why there are no blonds in the family.

That's Finland, as proven by the store in the background, Smarket does not exist in Sweden.

>new price of sweden

Thats what happens when the blood of a traitor runs through your veins, you get corrupted.

surely Swedes aren't just as cucked

Thanks for proving once again that Americans are retarded. Fake article, even a negro would figure that out!

Wait a second, is this real? Why does cuck magic send out such ironic vibes? I thought only meme magic did that.

This better?

How can Swedes even look at themselves in the mirror anymore and not anhero?

Source or gtfo nigger

Lol sweds just love being chucked by everyone!

No his mother is half nazi/Brazilian.
Her father was famously a German nazi who fled to Brazil.
He looks like a Spaniard or Italian.
Only Madeleine looks Swedish

>prince of sweden
>curly jew hair
figures

>dutch journalist
>curly jew hair
this makes even more sense

Sounds like a nice girl

>that curly salt and pepper hair
>that lightly grizzled face
>those piercing blue eyes
Christ, if he weren't so effeminate he'd be handsome as hell.

It's not jewfro u nigger.
There's a difference.

but isn't his mom spanish?

>Beard to cover his weak jawline

>royal families
>representative of their people
Where the hell would you even find a heavier mixed people than royals?

Eugone is ded.

The fact that it's believable is a stain on your country, not mine brother hahaha

Swedish royalty of today is French, not northern European.

>Silvia Renate Sommerlath was born inHeidelberg,Germany, on 23 December 1943,[1] the only daughter of the lateAlice(née Soares de Toledo) andWalther Sommerlath. Her father was German and her mother was Brazilian.

>The Sommerlath family lived inSão Paulo,Brazil, between 1947 and 1957, where the Queen attended the traditional German schoolColégio Visconde de Porto Seguroand Walther Sommerlath held various positions, including President of the Brazilian subsidiary of Swedish companyUddeholms AB. The family returned toWest Germanyin 1957 .

>In 2002, the Queen became the unwelcome subject of international curiosity when an article published in thesyndicalistnewspaperArbetarenreported that German state archives record that the queen's father,Walther Sommerlath, joined the Nazi party's foreign wing, theNSDAP/AO, in 1934, when he was living inBraziland working for a German steel company.

Pic related, queens father

Those blue eyes aren't piercing, his are pretty dark blue. He's got a huge lower lip though, that's a big trademark of the Jew

Americans are way fatter in the south.

haha I love Sven memes.

French pretty much cucked every royalty. Spain has been run by a French bloodline for centuries.

>but I am of course a cuck
its shows