Right wing / Left wing

Pick one

>>Are you a civic nationalist

>>Are you a ethnic nationalist

>>Are you a ultra nationalist

I'm a rationalist Christian following God's plan

i just want nigger and Muslims to fuck off

So a civic nationalist not the liberal civic nationalist.

Ethnic nationalist, with exceptions only for skilled foreign workers (don't give them citizenship for any reason)

Everything left of center is cancer. Everything.
And center is still bad.
There is a limit to how far right you should go, but I don't know where it is.

lolbertarian-nationalist walking contradiction special snowflake

no criminal penalties for actions taken without physical or financial violence whatsoever

non-citizens and foreigners are a complete non-priority for the federal gub'mint; only concerned with the nation's citizens

immigration is limited to specific sectors with a dire need for skilled workers; blanket policy is no immigration whatsoever unless there is a specific need to fill at a certain time

bonus headcanon fantasy round: all actions involving financial or physical violence are punished by one of two methods depending on severity: forced labour on infrastructure/resource extraction projects for a fixed period and public hanging

how'd i do coach?

I am a proud social democrat, nationalism of any kind leads to nothing but evil and suffering.

Ultra Nationalism

A weird cross between civic and ethnic I guess. Not racial though, because I feel as though it denies the differences between ethnic groups and seeks to erase culture.

civvie

Civic

Ethnic

i don't know what ultra-nationalism is but i'm going to go with that.

ethnic nationalist, civic nationalists are traitors who are advocating for the destruction of western civilisation, they're naive bluepilled cucks

You can't preserve shit without a functioning state, and there's no point in a state without anything to protect.

Idiots.

civic

because it's realistic.

Ethnic nationalist I suppose.

I'm an ethnic nationalist. Civic nationalists are useful idiots for white genocide. See: America

>Rationalist
>Christian

What is an ultra-nationalist? Sounds cool.

this

I'm a Catholic moralist nationalist aesthetician

because civic nationalism is bound for failure. you can't have a purely intellectual state. it has to be based in culture, and we know having multiple cultures leads to a failed state anyway. people of different races literally can't practice the same culture, it's physically not possible.

I'm a white nationalist

well civic nationalism is still better than civil globalism.

it's a process, we just have to keep winning.

>people of different races literally can't practice the same culture, it's physically not possible.

i do hope that i can ask you a question without appearing like an astroturfing commie fucking shit

do you believe that individuals of differing races are incapable of practicing the same culture, ie. there is not a single black person capable of practicing what you'd call white culture?

or is it more of an aggregate thing; although certain numerically insignificant individuals of differing races are capable of practicing culture of another race, but it is inevitable that the vast majority will be completely unable?

pls elaborate ty

Why can't you be both again?