HE WAS LITERALLY SHAKING

Pizzagate gunmen terrorizes innocent pizzeria/pig-farm/dental-anesthesia-chair owner.
>HE WAS LITERALLY SHAKING

What did they mean by this?

Gunman enters Pizzagate restaurant article claims people were shaking. Also states Alefantis had FBI help him remove articles online.

O and it's all fake
>fake news

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_comet-535pm:homepage/story

Are they purposely making memes to mock Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQikW57gu34
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephantiasis
vocativ.com/246509/these-pizza-joints-are-powering-hillary-clintons-campaign/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what does /pol think, false flag to make the real truthers look bad?

Do we know Alefantis' agent at the FBI? lol
Is it the entire FBI???

You dumb shits actually convinced someone that pizzagate is real. Thats what happened here

THEY ARE GETTING POLICE PROTECTION
>BECAUSE THEY ARE LITERALLY SHAKEN
LITERALLY SHAKEN
>LITERALLY SHAKEN

Wtf guys I drove down from Baltimore for some pizza and everything is closed. Police and channel 9 news out. Fuckkkkk

this kills Sup Forums. Start archiving now!

Better pic, don't want to get too close

Some idiot went in with a gun to investigate pizzagate and fucked it all up.

Great going guys. Now these perverts will have 24/7 security paid for by US taxpayers. They can rape and murder kids every day now.

Real fucking smart. You guys better pray to KEK this draws attention to the truth as opposed to the fake news narrative.

Yeah I was talking to a cameraman nearby and he gave me the news. Jesus Christ you Sup Forums tards. Apparently no one got hurt, thankfully.

This is why I ignore the pizza threads

If you really believe they are raping children, and you don't go kill them, what does that say about you?

I'll stick to calling people niggers and hoping for a happening

>legally OC rifle
>numale cucks freak the fuck out and run away, calling the cops
If they had guns of their own they wouldn't be so afraid

To whichever user assured me, "Sup Forums is conducting their little 'investigation' with more responsibility than Sup Forums has ever done anything"

bahahahahahahaha I fucking told you so.

It wasn't us it was our stupid kid brother, Reddit.

These people were fucked form the moment wikileaks released the info.

They literally can't do anything to stop from being inevitably lynched now.

Fbi is a Jewish front group so I wouldn't doubt it.

>legally OC rifle

In D.C., I don't think so.

GUN BAD

HE BAD BOY

HE NOT NICE

HE HAVE BAD WEAPON

Are we trying to push gun control onto toddlers now?

I knew this crap would not end well for us...

>I'll stick to calling people niggers and hoping for a happening

that comet ping pong hosted a party for some niggers!

>To whichever user assured me, "Sup Forums is conducting their little 'investigation' with more responsibility than Sup Forums has ever done anything

What the fuck did Sup Forums ever investigate? Their toe jam?

False flag or not, getting MSM to talk about this shit is good. The reason they have to try the fake news angle is because they know their own credibility is shot. No one cares about their crying anymore, but people may wonder why this bizarre controversy is getting people riled up.

Great job indeed. With all the attention one thing they won't be able to do is continue doing anything other than serve pizza. And even that is in doubt because of bad publicity. If they are innocent, so what? Everybody who sold pizza to Clintons is guilty on my book.

Now they have a reason to shut down )))Fake News(((.

>thinking this wasn't all planned so they could install 1984 censorship laws
In 2008 Obama's information czar literally tried to ban conspiracy theories while admitting they are often true

>>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sunstein)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

A fucking Sup Forumstard went out in public.

quiet goy, just a coincidence. jews don't want to control the population its just a couple bad apples.
youtube.com/watch?v=QQikW57gu34

Oy vey shut it down!

Gamergate or what the fuck ever.

Now they can rape all the kids they want. Good going, retards.

>calling people niggers and hoping for a happening

the voice of reason

Lol. So they just put the articles back up

Conservativetreehouse.com and Reddit need to clean house.
They fed this perps fantasies for click adbux.
Makes me sick.
Makes me even sicker that people are trying to blame /pol.

Shut it. If not for gamergate Sup Forums could never be so redpilled and tactically advanced.

The pizzagate subreddit got deleted, didn't it?

Alefantis dindu nuttin, he was a good boy

Can that happen though, in the US? Free speech is one of your real distinguishing things.

YES!
And it pushed the guy over the edge.
He tried to bring his crazy ideas here, but Sup Forums told him to GTFO, and go back.
The mods have done an excellent job of keeping those displaced pizzagate Reddit and conservativetreehous.com people away from here, with the crazy stories.

Great going guys you literally ruined innocent pizza men's lives.

Definitely fake shit

If you go in with a gun you take em out and go

bump for justice.
CTR shills are trying to pin this on us, when they are to blame for staring the conspiracy in the first place, on Reddit.

bump

Fake name.

obvious MKULTRA soros false flag.

If anything it gives more attention than it had before which is what they don't want

Yup.
It's gay code for lover of abnormally big balls, on a small frame.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephantiasis

Honestly this means we're getting close to something insane, man. They whipped out the good ol' false flag to nip it all in the bud.

Don't worry. If censorship starts happening here it'll just go streisand eff-

It's only a false flag if they can lay the blame on Sup Forums
But we all know and agree that this has conservativetreehouse.com, CTR and Reddit written all over it.
THEY built this man's fractured mind.
He was never one of us, and in fact, Sup Forums responded with derision to his crazy conspiracies, and told him to GTFO.

>Some idiot went in with a gun to investigate pizzagate and fucked it all up.
Sounds like a classic false flag.

bump

This all seems like bullshit to throw us off the scent and this thread is full of shills.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

It's a false flag. Now anybody who reports on it will be accused of inciting violence against innocent pizza merchants.

Even the gunman is likely a false flag. Think about it user.

The more I read about the perp, the more it sounds like he was rescuing his little boy from their clutches.
He made a bunch of Twitter posts about his son being like dough in their hands, and needing anal stitches every time he got back from a DC B and G Club pizza party.

Pussy (or patsy) with no nerve went after suspected real life target with big scary weapon. Then had an Oh, fuck what the hell do I do now moment and got captured without firing a shot.

Like JC Denton said after avenging the kitty massacre at the hands of the greasels, "Courage is not a function of firepower."

bump

>FBI: "Location of the shot Person?"
>Cop: "Downstairs next to the Pedo-Dungeon"
>FBI: [shot cop] (he knew to much) *literally shaking*

Graham said he was told that the gunman walked into the kitchen at Comet Ping Pong, “presumably looking for the alleged tunnels” where children were hidden and tortured. Graham believes that information came from an employee at the restaurant.

ABSOLUTE.
MADMAN.

It's just a crazy conspiracy theory by the fake news with the Russians and the terrorists trying to take our jobs and our freedom.

They need to look in the wood fired pizza ovens. They have an alternate, unusually large, propane fired jet that would make an awful pizza.
Keep digging.

Oh fuck.
I forgot about that.

point your nigger arrows where u will the stairs were still there before

what pizza place was that?

If the guy was actually going after the Hyde bounty...
Cap me in this.

This pizza place is so important that they got the CIA to stage a false flag and got the media to report that the cause was all the "fake news" published about the place.

Thing about that for a second. Why the fuck would a pizza place be that important.

What the fuck are you trying to pound out with your retarded digits?
English, Motherfucker.

2nd amendment.

The man was acting on lawful concerns.

We still have a lot of old frontier laws.

Honestly SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED I the damn letter of the 2nd amendment.

It was put there to prevent government tyranny and hostile takeover.

Seeing as how America is in debt AND giving hundreds of billions to other nations that don't give us SHIT I would say we need to protect the second amendment more than ever because its obvious the American government is not pro American.

Who else capped pizzagate falseflag predictions, post em here as proof that we knew what they were up to all along

bump for potential
The perp may actually be Sam Hyde, in a round about way.

It's just a pizza place. Stop promoting tinfoil crazy talk.

Pizzagate almost got people killed and they are being harassed and threatened which is the worst crime possible.

We are now dealing with terrorists. Anyone who promotes Pizzagate is a terrorist and they should be locked up before more honest Pizza men are harmed.

The full force of the National Guard needs to be unleashed on these people and fake news sites and places like Reddit need to be shut down. We need to start thinking about the children. Fake rumours are using children as tools for terrorism.

Excellent bait my dear friend!
I can feel the sheer irony shimmering from it.

>Anyone who promotes
what do you mean, "promotes?"

>digits
KEK CONFIRMS

praise this holy sequence

spoopy

Mommy!

Whats the guys name?

F A L S E F L A G
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

FUCKING JEWS M3N, they always do the same to clean their hands

This

And surprise surprise hes a fucking redneck from the south.

this is the beginning of our present situation

I'm sure this is how they'll shut down "fake news."

>It's a threat to decent law abiding people!
>It was all conspiracy theories!!
>Fake news sites incited these people to terrorism!!!

>vocativ.com/246509/these-pizza-joints-are-powering-hillary-clintons-campaign/
why does hillarys campaign like pizza so much?

FAKE FAKE FAKE ITS ALL FAKE DONT DO ANY RESEARCH ITS ALL FAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Michael Perp

Holy shit Twitter is exploding with mostly 'pizzagate is really real' tweets.
Insane

>needing anal stitches every time he got back from a DC B and G Club pizza party.

There's already ongoing attempt to redefine freedom of speech and try to separate "protected speech" which is tautological. This is where the "hate speech is not free speech" mentality comes from.

A leaf within a leaf - is that some kind of pedo-symbol too?

Checked and Keked, you;re probably right - they also likely won't want to move because the location is at the point of the inverted pentagram of DC.

It's been several weeks since the pizzagate story initially broke. If there were ever any tunnels, they were destroyed weeks ago, and all evidence that they ever existed has been buried.

>You dumb shits actually convinced someone that pizzagate is real. Thats what happened here
un.fuking.real
i think you're right.
un.fuking.real
glad i didn't push any of that.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

stop backpedaling faggot.

Never trust a man who raises pigs.