S T A N D I N G C O C K

BOOTLICKERS BTFO

Go take your corporate cum guzzling somewhere else.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38203131

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2016/12/04/veterans-arrive-standing-rock-help-protesters-brace-winter.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-pipeline-idUSKBN13Q609
youtube.com/watch?v=rb1rpsTTTIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't seen any threads about this since the announcement. I wonder why.

>mfw Native Americans are finally taking back what's rightfully theirs

Custer BTFO again

FUCKING KING NIGGER

FUCKING RETARDED FEATHER FAGGOTS

THE PIPE WAS LITERALLY NO DANGER TO ANYONE, JUST BUTTMAD THAT THEY MISSED OUT ON TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BY BEING UNCOOPERATIVE

NOW WE'RE GOING TO KEEP MOVING OIL BY FUCKING TRAIN, BECAUSE THAT'S SO MUCH SAFER THAN A PIPE

SHOULD HAVE DONE LIKE THE SPANISH DID AND FINISH THE JOB, WIPE YOU FUCKS FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

YOU'RE GOD DAMNED RIGHT I'M MAD. PANTS ON HEAD RETARDED NATIVES COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T CONCERN THEM AT ALL, BUT OBANGO BENDS OVER ANYWAY BECAUSE GOD FORBID A BROWN PERSON NOT GET THEIR WAY

feelsgoodman

At least its settled huh?

Like if they had just built a diverted route when this started would it be finished already?

No chill

WHITE MAN GO HOME

>SHOULD HAVE DONE LIKE THE SPANISH DID
Breed with them and then get kicked out by your own grandchildren?

The sioux never owned anything, they were too retarded to ever form a real civilization that would allow them to use any assortment of objects larger than that which they could carry.

>NOW WE'RE GOING TO KEEP MOVING OIL BY FUCKING TRAIN

False. The pipeline will be rerouted. Much of it is already completed.

This WAS the diverted route you fucking idiot. The initial proposed route was through the reservation, they were going to pay the tribe 50 million dollars for the rights to do so, but they never showed up to the meetings about it and tried to hold out for more money, so instead the pipeline company said "fuck it" and drew up a whole new pipeline going north of the reservation through private land. The natives, deprived of their gibs, threw a god damned temper tantrum based on baseless claims that it would mess up their water supply.

And no, I will not chill! I am so fucking tired of retarded, uninformed leftists completely undermining our ability to actually build anything in this country!

I don't understand what this whole thing is about. The oil company wanted to build a pipeline through Abo lands and offered then $10 million. The greedy Abos wanted $20 instead so the oil company decided it would be cheaper to build around their lands.

Thats when abos started getting mad that they lost out on millions of dollars so thy started protesting and then college liberals showed up to protest with them under the guise of environmental protectionism. Did I get this right?

It was already rerouted. They were complaining about the reroute. Now they're going to have to reroute it AGAIN, going to have to go like a hundred miles north and then back south. Or just wait a couple months for King Nigger to get the boot.

>Huff your cares away
>Work is for another day
>Burning tires all day
>Down at Standing Rock

They just moving it so it doesn't encroach their land and go under a sacred lake you mong. There's still going to be a pipeline. Get it it together. They are indians for shits sake. Historically they have been fucked around quite a bit on land rights lamo.

Down at Standing Rock .
>:(

Good, I hope we learned something valuable here today.
Don't route ANYTHING through native land.
Especially water and electricity.

Natives are the most precious pets of the libs and many conservatives as well (muh 1/16th cherokee) Is it fair?

Not really, but acting like a total sperg won't do anything to change that.

BWAHAHAHAHA BASED VETERANS

L A N D O F T H E F R E E

military.com/daily-news/2016/12/04/veterans-arrive-standing-rock-help-protesters-brace-winter.html

>SHOULD HAVE DONE LIKE THE SPANISH DID
Breed with them?
[BAD ENDING]
See Mexico or Brazil

>boo hoo now they're gonna have to pay for more labor and it will take slightly longer to finish

leaky pipelines have fucked up natural water sources numerous times in recent years, it's not that far fetched to be suspicious

>SHOULD HAVE DONE LIKE THE SPANISH DID AND FINISH THE JOB

What did he mean by this?

>Sacred sites
There are none on it's current path
>Sacred lake
Fucking bullshit they made up for gibs, yet again NOT THEIR LAND, NOT AN ARCHAELOGICAL SITE

>the Indians deserve it goy
They lost several wars and can eat shit. We need to take their reservations special privileges away and finish the job because their "culture" is welfare and alcoholism.

GG being a retarded internet footsoldier for a DUDE WHO OWNS THE TRAINS CURRENTLY MOVING OIL who has bankrolled these plainsniggers "protest" on other people's property.

$0.05 has been deposited in your account. Thank you for helping us take on the world's toughest energy challenges™

- ExxonMobil

Muh progress psychopaths BTFO

We are all gonna make it bros.

Kek. Yes, tell us moar about your anger user.

It already didn't encroach their land and the lake is a fucking lake.

And while some tribes, like the Cherokee, were fucked without justification, the Sioux deserved everything they got and more. You seem to be under the common delusion that the Indians were peaceful oppressed minorities and not largely unfathomable savages who were too busy killing each other to settle down.

At least the spics don't riot every time someone talks about building a piece of infrastructure! Unless it's a wall of course.

I don't suppose you could have some ulterior motive for saying this stuff, beyond your obviously superior knowledge of Indian lands and beliefs?

>trains meme again

This would almost be an argument if they were actually scrapping the whole pipeline, but they aren't, and it isn't.

/thread
niggers get all butthurt because its muh oppression of natives and da big bad oil company. Really the natives just wanted a fuck load of money.

It will take years longer. The negotiation for land rights alone will take forever. And more importantly, not only is a brand new water system being built for the reservation farther south already, but it's DAKOTA. EVERY HOUSE HAS A GAS PIPELINE.

>Unless it's a wall of course.
Touche

>Several months, of not a year+ of profit
>Not worth making some red niggers riot for practically free to keep people from paying someone else to move the oil cheaper

Trump is going to get that pipeline finished.

Isn't it fucking pathetic? He's not even profiting from it most likely. They just want to turn this entire planet to shit for err.. reasons.

I don't think its a thing we should rest on our laurels about. I know our future president (who I definitely supported and will continue to) would be totally fine with shit like this pipeline happening.

That's why we have to fight the corporations who don't give a fuck, and fight the lazy leftists who'll fuck up our local budgets le Flint style. We've got to fight more than ever now. And its a good feel.

This literally does not matter.

Trump said he would push this through.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-pipeline-idUSKBN13Q609

The decision will be reversed by him in a month and the Indians will continue to be BTFO.

Also: Fuck off shills

The pipeline wouldn't turn anything into shit except for the profits of dipshits who currently move the oil by rail. You're the same kind of retarded fag who thinks that we're saving the planet by NOT using nuclear power, ignoring that it's actually just making everything harder and worse for no reason.

>BOOTLICKERS BTFO
>
>Go take your corporate cum guzzling somewhere else.
Ironic that you dont realise that you're literally licking the boot of Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffet) with this (shit)post

>mfw Native Americans will tell Trump he needs to go back

You need to go back, illegal. Those are not your lands.

+0.05 potatoes

When my earliest American ancestors got here, there was no law to break other than those they brought with them. But you're right, it's not my land, I live in texas, not north dakota

I want more nuclear power. It will certainly help the job market where I'm from originally and save a lot of money and clean air we would waste on coal. There are already plenty of rail lines and plenty of pipelines. There has been enough ecological and historical destruction in the name of progress.

And a pipeline may happen there anyway. It just won't be one that deliberately fucks over the people to save some money.

You have to go back, white man.

It doesn't affect those people at all. They are protesting because they are upset they missed their chance to make money off the pipeline by allowing it to go through their lands, which are both privately owned by non-natives and have nothing to do with their culture or history

>Le Face when both sides of my family have been here since 1600s

>they made up
I'm actually Native and you should know that there are thousands of natives that believe in sacred everything (hyperbole) and do a lot of stuff that nobody outside of reservations think is real but won't give them the same respect they would the fucking poo in the loo's even though they're both backwards as hell.

I have Sioux family and Sioux blood. I supported the protestors, and I supported Trump.

Hillary is the type of cunt that would condemn this pipeline, and expedite the corporate process a few months after she got in. She would go out of her way to help big business fuck over the working class. Just as she has many times before.

Like I said, I supported Trump. But we have to take a stand against the psychopaths who don't care about people. Trump wants jobs and wealth for the American people. But it takes a conscious citizenry to help him do that. We won this time around.

So that the natives can go back to wasting the entire continent and having a median lifespan of 35? They should be thankful. Luckily don't have to deal with them around here, all we had were the FUCKING comanche, at least we had the sense to destroy most of those demons.

They signed agreements giving us the land
learn your history gypsy
no daco-roman is as stupid as you are
you bring great shame to Romania

The pipeline doesn't affect the Sioux at all. They are buttmad they lost out on their chance to make money on the pipeline.

The land was never theirs to give.
All things in nature are borrowed.

I know that's how you perceive it.

I see it as another potential ecological cluster fuck, where big business was trying to undercut poor and working class American people. This was a win imo.

I still support Trump and know he would have wanted this deal to happen. I want the best for our country too. But economic progress is not a thing we can afford to compartmentalize in the future, or the leftist/globalist cabal will destroy us, our sovereignty and everything we hope for.

They will have plenty of people who got shafted by economic development and the very wealthy and powerful on their side, among the others they manipulate. Western men need to start paying more attention to social issues and keep fighting despotism if we want a place to call our own and the dignity that comes with that.

Anchor babies are no excuse. You have to go back, I'm sorry.

Also, checked.

You don't even have a language. What's your language called? Do you have your own language or is it a European language?

So don't tell me about history, you have none.

>I see it as another potential ecological cluster fuck, where big business was trying to undercut poor and working class American people. This was a win imo.

You have no reason to think this. Especially given the incredible amount of exposure that this pipeline has, do you really think the company wouldn't do everything in their power to make sure it went right, and to demonstrate accountability? So many leftists have this moronic idea that everyone in the private sector of any industry will do things incorrectly, just because, even if it doesn't make sense for either short term of long term profit. Reputation matters in business, perhaps more than anywhere else, and US liability is a very expensive thing that you had better try your damnedest not to fuck up.

Useful idiots did the work for Warren Buffet again eh?

>So many leftists have this moronic idea that everyone in the private sector of any industry will do things incorrectly, just because, even if it doesn't make sense for either short term of long term profit

I am not a leftist, or a fan. I'm pretty much in the middle. I've worked for big manufacturing companies. My first job was a non-union job, and I was amazed to find out how many corners they cut in production just to save a few bucks, often at the expense of workers or local ecological safety.

I was a die-hard libertarian, against unions even before that job. This whole concept of industries (even larger, more prominent companies) following the letter of the law, never taking short cuts or risking people's health is fucking insane. Its just another form of cuckoldry desu.

>Reputation matters in business

Not enough. And that triggers me. The little man is being crushed under the weight of these bigger companies and the pressure they can apply in legal and legislative issues. That was a yuge contributing factor to Trump winning.

I'm not touting slave morality or anything like that, I'm just saying that despotism is a problem and must be fought. youtube.com/watch?v=rb1rpsTTTIE

Yeah, the globalist jewish scum won again. The Natives must have been on Soros' payroll.

>buttmad

Oh the fucking irony. Topkek, Americuck.

Of course people cut corners, too much of the time, but at the very least, in this particular case, they are operating under a microscope, and any mistake would be extremely difficult to cover up. And in this case, the "little man" is not at any particular risk. The pipe isn't even going by the water table the natives will be using by the time oil was actually being put through it.

buttmad implies that their anger is unjustified, mine is not.

They were. Democracy Now! was there. They are funded by George Soros and Rockefeller.

The kikes win again!

Don't forget to support Trump in his pro-Israel policies. It's for the good of his family/dynasty.

If you insist user, ok. I agree that the pressure would have been on them in this particular case, but I'm gad the natives fought.

Some of the rivers where I live are so fucking polluted that you get sick from being around them. Its a constant reminder to never trust big business, especially from an energy company, who make promises of safety and prosperity. You and your land get fucked over so many times and there's nothing you can really do to change people's minds about hating the people who keep causing the catastrophes with unnecessary development. That's how the Marxists would win over a local populace, historically, in a lot of strip mined 3rd world countries. Even though the Marxists would have just made the situation worse if they had complete control from the start, it didn't fucking matter.

Sure, This deal makes sense for the company. But that's all it benefits. The injuns aren't fucking retarded for not wanting a part of something they thought was a raw deal. I'm glad some train engineers and truck drivers are getting work shipping this shit. I'm glad the natives aren't in some kind of existential crisis. Its a good deal. For our political future, shit like that needs to be considered just as much if the companies are that much more successful or not. Even if the concerns of the people are baseless (imo they weren't this time tho).

Yeah! He wants to turn this planet to shit by...uh...reducing the chance of an oil spill during transport by 66â„…...fuck that guy, though!

What rivers of yours have actually been fucked up by energy companies

>The injuns aren't fucking retarded for not wanting a part of something they thought was a raw deal.

It wasn't a raw deal, it was a bargain for them, they would get 50 million dollars for nothing.

Good

I'm not revealing any info user. But things have been bad for many here and it was caused by industry. There is no way to fight it once it happens, or once they buy out your local government.

And I know why the natives seem so hysterical about this sort of thing. Its because they communicate with other tribes across the country. Its like if one gets fucked over by industrial measures, they all are. Its why the anti-industry sentiment tends to run so deep in them.

Its more of a political issue than what you perceive. They aren't unreasonable or stupid, they just know how to play their cards right, not that they always win.

If they weren't unreasonable or stupid they would have taken the money. And if they had had greater inter-tribe cooperation earlier in history, perhaps they would have figured out real agriculture at some point prior to the arrival of new world colonists.

>perhaps they would have figured out real agriculture at some point prior to the arrival of new world colonists

Probably not. They had a great civ about 1k years ago, but were sub-Aztec by the time white people showed up. You can even see it in their tool working, like its been a technological degeneration in quality over time. I'm glad my dad was fully white.

Its not like a J50's western of retards that speak in parables. They have lawyers, educated people, scientists & etc in their families. If they couldn't have gotten a better deal, they would have taken the money. Its happened before. They know something you don't user. I promise.

And they're burgers just like us, who want a fair shake. You should be backing these bros. Lots of them vote conservative where I'm from.

*50's western

my bad. I'm trying to write an essay and keep checking this thread. Rushing through typing this stuff

the dirtworshipers got what the deserved.