PROOF THAT I PREDICTED THE COMET PING PONG SHOOTER

boy am I feeling smug

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/
cbsnews.com/news/police-man-with-assault-rifle-dc-comet-pizza-victim-of-fake-sex-trafficking-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's another Sup Forums was right again episode

There was no attack

O fug bump

wew lad

Nice insight, user.

Here is a smug for you sir

confirmation bias truly is a strange thing

Wait. Comet Ping Pong shooting?

What did I miss??

WHAT THE FUCK ITS REAL

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WHAT TIMELINE AM I IN WHERE Sup Forums PREDICTS MASS SHOOTINGS

cbsnews.com/news/police-man-with-assault-rifle-dc-comet-pizza-victim-of-fake-sex-trafficking-story/

>Shooter
>no shots were even fired

Not even deserving of a (You).

> tfw i remember this post
I really need to get off Sup Forums

Too bad none of those sick faggots were taken out. At least he had the balls to do what no one else would.

Reminder: There are people here that think there is any evidence of Pizzagate.

holy fuck

Why'd he shoot his gun though? What are the chances it was just a misfire because he's probably a huge sperg?

There were no shots fired. Just went in with gun and surrendered. Sounds like a false flag to me cause any normal pissed off person would have shot and shot self.

Luggenpresse say one or more shots fired.

>leaf

even if it is one shot (I still didn't see that in articles but whateves) to get people out, it's not a mass shooting or what a pissed off person would do. Along with all the articles saying don't follow fake news sites.

It all screams sketchy to me.

>yet another false flag

man, I have been looking for sauce on this image forever. Anybody know it??

duh, m8

it was a false flag like sandy hook. propaganda is legal, the press and the police department have non disclosure agreements to stage these events.

Bumping.

The Leaf called it.