NASA is a Fraud

NASA and every other space agency has been lying to us all.

As the song Californication said. "Space may be the final frontier, but it's made in a Hollywood basement"

I'd recommend anyone who's even the tad bit of a skeptic or into conspiracies to watch Astronauts Gone Wild, and A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the moon and look into the moon landing.

Once you see all the dots connect with that you'll start to see all the dots start to connect with them faking just about everything. We can't go to space folks we've been lied to for decades.

I hope Trump blows these conspiracies wide fucking open when he gets in office that'll really drain the swamp.

Also the amount of Jews connected to NASA is astonishing.

NASA in Hebrew also means "To Deceive" take that as you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cKpzp358F4
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/09/080924191552.htm
spaceanswers.com/space-exploration/how-hazardous-was-lunar-dust-for-apollo-astronauts-on-the-moon/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2569117/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24102467
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermoon
youtube.com/watch?v=OJNhXCezSfs
quora.com/Is-the-ISS-radioactive-since-its-been-in-space-so-long
nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/experiments/1043.html
iss-casis.org/files/CASIS_RFP_2013-3_Radiation_Measurements_and_Shielding_Analysis_for_ISS.pdf
newscientist.com/article/dn2956-space-station-radiation-shields-disappointing/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
forvo.com/word/נָשָׂא/#he
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The first director of NASA was a studio producer from Hollywood.

Tie that in with the act they hire more photoshop artists than astronomers and the sheer amount of undeniable/proven fake imagery and it's hard to imagine that they aren't lying profusely.

There's a reason why Batman had Sandy Hook on the map
There's a reason why Interstellar said we didn't go to the moon

uh then how did we get moon rocks

Oops. Zionald wants to expand their budget

We didn't. There's no difference between a moon rock and an earth rock.

The sky is dead. No aliens. Nothing but white noise.

>we never went to the moon
>every government is in on it
>governments that hate us verify our mythos because (((they))) are in control
>scientists will propagate the myth because of reasons
>watch this documentary made by the same caliber of those fags who did loose change

really firing my neurons

(((Artists'))) Impressions.

no tire tracks

>faggots who do not even understand highschool physics talking about obscurities in moon landing
>muh conspiracy!

you cant be this fucking dumb for real

This image really made me think. What did NASA and other agencies mean by this?

>hoagie is a frog poster

Rover not unpacked but tire tracks.

WTF

Thre are tire tracks but rover still packed.

you're gonna have to cite some sources of that.

real easy. a link to the nasa image and the coordinates in google maps.

that fucking easy.

Then I will believe.

ever heard of super moon??
so its basically when moon appears 3, 4x times larger than usual due to distance between moon and earth getting closer

So that means earth will appear much larger from moon

killurself

Because it weighs about as much as a full suitcase under Lunar gravity and was lifted off the side of the LM and placed there by the astronauts, not driven out of some sort of garage.

they just called it that because it was romantic.

they hadn't assumed the populace was full of dunces that didn't know the earth was in the same position in the moon's sky all the time.

14% from minimum. lrn2 law of inverse squares.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cKpzp358F4

Sup Forums is full of dumbass conspiracy nuts... if NASA faked the moon landings or aliens existed the news would be the first to let us know. Go back to bothering pizzerias with your fake Russian email evidence.

How does my GPS work so well?

>There's no difference between a moon rock and an earth rock.
Except that inhaling any dust that comes off a regular rock will just make you cough, whereas inhaling the highly radioactive, iron rich dust that comes from the moon's soil causes fucking hay fever and can kill you.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/09/080924191552.htm
spaceanswers.com/space-exploration/how-hazardous-was-lunar-dust-for-apollo-astronauts-on-the-moon/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2569117/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24102467

3%~4% larger*

/thread

We don't. The moon rock NASA sent to the prime minister of Holland is proven to be petrified wood.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermoon

>The Moon's distance varies each month between approximately 357,000 and 406,000 kilometers (222,000 and 252,000 mi) because of its elliptical orbit around the Earth (distances given are centre-to-centre).[10][11][12]

>A full moon at perigee is visually larger up to 14% in diameter and shines 30% brighter than one at its farthest point, or apogee.

If you're going to try to disprove a claim, don't fail miserably at it.

So, ITT, we drove a dune buggy around on the moon and the rest of the world tries to call us losers.
Good job every one but the USA

Just like your cell phone does. youtube.com/watch?v=OJNhXCezSfs

You're dumb as fuck.

You really showed him. Fuck off shills. Just burn already

With towers.
Woah dude are you saying that this rock totally came from the moon and they couldn't manufacture a poisonous rock? Really made me think.

fuck spending billions of dollars on feeding subhumans degenerate habits, we should go to the moon.

Anyways usually I post more in these types of threads and share OC and shit and BTFO out of people to engulfed by cognitive dissonance but I'm tired so I'll let other anons handle this while I'm asleep but before I go I'll leave you with this.

Don't you understand what Apollo really is? You know. The guy who's painted on the president's ceiling in his house?

Yes, they totally prefabricated entire medical tests for it for an obscure .gov forum back in 2013 done by a whole league of actual doctors just to make people think we went to the moon.

Oh, and we've totally came up with a way to manufacture radioactive dust naturally in such a way to make it seem "real" when we could've spent such money to actually go to the fucking moon and find out.

>NASA in Hebrew also means "To Deceive" take that as you will.

If you pronounce NASA as NASHA. Otherwise, it means no such thing.

Perfect cover, isn't it? Because they'd never pull one over on the world because you have it all figured out.

but the "astronauts" left footprints? some magical suitcase you got there

How'd you get through the radiation

Pls be b8

I'm going to flay your entire family alive.

You paid cocksuckers spreading this warmonger shit are dead. Fucking dead. You're going to die in anguish.

Why would that be pronounced in that manner? Those are either two different words or they're not. The number one global problem is zionism and rightism. Both things this board just loves. You're not judean nor are you therefore jewish. You know this yes? You are a Hungarian imposter. Synagogue of satan is a thing buddy

You do realize anything outside our atmosphere has got enough radiation to destroy a human being from the inside out, right? That's one of the various reasons for pressurized suits and landers, not including the obvious "Die from having your innards become outards," "literally explode," or "oxygen deprivation."

That really makes people think differently. Unlike his picture. His picture doesn't need to say much. The scales of his non lies say everything. HERP DERP YOU STOOPID

It's simple. NASAfags need to keep their jobs, short of any performance (gubmint lel) something has to be done to justify their existence.

Explains why NASA is so caught up with another grant-troughing rort NOAA in weather observation and (((climate change))).

Howd you get through the radiation

What part of 'was lifted and placed' did you find confusing?

Right m8. You were that faggot from the other thread weren't you?

The ISS is outside of our atmosphere.

Two guys just spent a year up there, they're fine.

Nice non evidence of any kind
Play the atari gif of that little retard shuttle taking off from the surface like Q-Bert

Fucking burger look again

Too many parties involved to keep a fraud like that under wraps. Thousands upon thousands of people have worked on the space program

Not far out enough to hit it. It's past earth AND the fake ISS and before the moon. Show the picture from it with the plexiglass and the reflection of a cheating camera

tfw you realize the jews invented the moon hoax conspiracy to try to deter american expansion into space

I'm a retard and what are different camera lenses???

Those go sideways and are boots and there aren't enough of them. In wrong direction in comparison to the wheel without looking like a spaghetti mess because it would have needed to turn around

9/11 was cold fusion. Still fell for that shit though. People dont care. They get fat and accept what you tell them
Get the fuck back to the wizard, scarecrow

Because they're in a fucking satellite and whenever they exit it they're in pressurized suits.

Do you think they just float up there waving around some solar panels?

Even then, the ISS is radioactive, and crewmembers have limits on staying on ths ISS to prevent radiation poisoning.
quora.com/Is-the-ISS-radioactive-since-its-been-in-space-so-long
nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/experiments/1043.html
iss-casis.org/files/CASIS_RFP_2013-3_Radiation_Measurements_and_Shielding_Analysis_for_ISS.pdf

Hell, they've been criticized for "disappointing radiation shielding."
newscientist.com/article/dn2956-space-station-radiation-shields-disappointing/

>what is focal length??

How retarded are you?

Yep, this whole facility is just to keep up with the lie. The original 500,000 engineers, draftsman, manufacturers, scientists, and everyone else are all still just keeping quiet about it.

The Russians confirming that we landed on the moon? They were all in on it too.

Instead of watching some bullshit conspiracy theory documentary, why don't you listen to actual scientists from NASA explain things? It becomes obvious who's full of shit really quick.

Russians are pedos and all you globalists dont give a shit about borders. Yes it is all in on it. Some come out. Die. You have what are known as kabbalistic black ops. You steal. Have fiat money. Charge usury on every single Dollar. No matter the rates. Make derivatives. Prison planet narrative cannot exist without a globe earth. I mean. A "pear" that you changed it to now. Why do you believe anything they say now? They pay you? I've had enough. Ill never believe any of this and too bad for you

>listen to these guys that get paid tons of money to keep a lie going

great idea m8

How did they all get stolen?

Why did (((NASA))) delete the 40,000 tapes.

Really the cover stories are flakey at best. Hilariously ridiculous at worst

I'm curious: do you guys who think the moon landing was faked also consider anything else concerning space to be fake?

Hubble telescope? ISS? Mars rovers? Voyager? Satellites?

Or do you believe that all that shit exists, just in the 60s the US govt did a bit of embellishment to piss off the Russians?

Science is a religion. I keep my spirituality to myself. To a home church. Not to your corrupt tax write offs. All science is lies now. Muh quantum bullshit. My god was a woman. Blah blah blah

>NASA in Hebrew also means "To Deceive" take that as you will.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? kek. do you just post things you read on pol without checking?
But really, NASA does not mean anything in Hebrew. kek.

1 thing is certain
>earth should be larger - at least 3 times- when seen from the moon compared to the moon seen from earth

Sounds like you're off your meds. I'm a fascist by the way, through and through. I want the boarders closed and I want a homeland for whites.

Strong's concordance disagrees with you

Cheque mate, conspiracy faggets.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

The real answer is (((someone))) probably bought them all for enough moola to let them keep the lights on, which would be even more outrageous than them getting stolen, which they could at least feign innocence in.

Do I think NASA is 100% innocent dindu nuffins? Fuck no, they're an acronym in the government. However, a lot of the leaps in logic people go to in order to try and call them fake is absolutely absurd.

>to piss off the Russians

But they confirmed they received our radio transmissions from the dark side of the moon.

forvo.com/word/נָשָׂא/#he
It does indeed. Dunno if it's just a coincidence, but satanists (= (((jews)))) really love symbolism.

You're an actual retard.

any videos on youtube of non (((scientists))) verifying this? like people at home?

Haavara. Nazis started in a faggot bar. You will make third temple and i dont care what you are. Youre off your fucking zionist created meds

Wow. 17 variations of the same fucking baby sentence without saying WHY OR HOW HE IS WRONG. Because you know he went to bed
They will confirm whatever rothschild wants any of you to confirm

You caught me m8. At NASA we're actually beaming degenerate thoughts right into your brain. You can only block these by wearing tinfoil everywhere you go.

Ok. Good thing that is what the armour of Christ is for. Go back to mkultra you fat bull dyke

>The original 500,000 engineers, draftsman, manufacturers, scientists, and everyone else are all still just keeping quiet about it.

Yeah because that's how a conspiracy works. You let everyone know, even the janitors about how you're going to fake the landing.

Only the astronauts and a handful of higher ups know about the conspiracy. No one else needs to know.

>forvo.com/word/נָשָׂא/#he
Show me where it says "decieve" anywhere. I see "To lift, to carry", which seems about right.

can't they just avoid the van allen belts and use shielding to minimize the effects?

The difference is literally one accent. Nobody cares

>listen to actual scientists

m8, scientists have the worst cognitive dissonance out of everyone. because if they admit the truth that means their whole lives work was a lie and a waste of time.

This. I cant imagine the amount of dogma there is in any particular field relating to science.

>people actually think the Moonlanding was faked

Every photographic "evidence" that is used to show it's a hoax has been debunked, period.

Conspiracy theorists will forever theorize over Kubrick shooting it on a soundstage or whatever whatever and you can never, ever silence them because even to question them is tantamount to being in on the conspiracy.

The government is not that good at keeping secrets. It's been over 40 years since the Moon landing and nothing has come out to even slightly prove it was faked.

It has not been debunked just because NASA made up bs excuses.

The russians hade a satellite in lunar orbit at the time of the Apollo missions. They were watching. Why wouldnt they, in the middle of the Cold War, challenge the American claims?

>The government
All the original astronauts were Freemasons. NASA is probably still headed up and management populated with Masons. It is first and foremost a wing of the military and used primarily to launch spy satellites. Who is to say psyops are also part of its repertoire?
Masons are bound by obscene blood oaths to obey all orders from their Grand Poobah, there has probably never been a more conspiratorial mumbo jumbo operations ever assembled. Conspiracies are abundant and make up the bulk of most criminal codes but some are too large to even prosecute I am sure.
The whole space meme is interesting and serves useful purposes like mentioned but when you see people seriously discussing space travel and colonization of other planets in this day and age you have to sit back and think, wed lads, they - Masonic NASA and their enablers - have really fucked their heads right up! Too much TV for sure! We aren't going anywhere and it's getting so shitty building space fantasies I guess is mandatory.

Sometimes they do real color tests to prove what the pigments of the materials are on the surface, and what is due to the atmosphere.

This is Astronomy 101. Not that I didn't find plenty of dumb models, which are only half true.

The moon landing is real.
I am a moon person.

>quoting rhcp

Trash. Furthermore, Trump has reneged on pretty much everything he ran on, so stop hyping him as this messianic figure.

Man will only move past LEO on suicide missions. Apollo was stagecraft funded by DOE black budgets. Television casualties made it easy.

The jew on Big Bang Theory did it so it must be false.

no, but that'd be sick

I am willing to admit the possibility that it's a conspiracy, and I ask you who believe it's a big conspiracy the same thing I ask flat earthers. Why would they do this?