REFILL THE SWAMP!

Just a reminder that anyone who defends Trump's appointments of Wall Street insiders and DC lobbyists to his team is no better than the Hillary fools who thought she could do no wrong and that she obviously had their best interests at heart. I thought you said you were smarter than them?

>posting Horsey comics
Kill yourself CTR

it's not an easy game. I highly doubt trump even knew what he was getting into when he started this whole thing. If last year trump was president, we'd be seeing some very different appointments.
And besides, Mattis is fucking based as shit.

>Let me avoid making an argument because I know I don't have one

I bet he made him orange so he wouldn't look too much like a Pepe

>whorsey
Why are you trying to use progressive talking points here? Get fucked Berncuck.

you still don't understand. those guys don't play for the wall street team anymore. they play for team USA.

>Thinks "draining the swamp" was a progressive talking point

Doesn't make him wrong, though, just that he has poor taste.

Remember that story Trump used to tell at his rallies? About the snake? "You knew I was a snake when you rook me in." Something like that.

How can you be so naive.

>right wing congressmen

as opposed to left-wing congressmen? Jesus Christ, Horsey is fucking trash.

>horsey

But Hillary didn't have poor taste, she was just wrong right? There is no difference

I thought you meant the comic. As for Hillary, we all KNEW she was corrupt. We KNEW her choices for, say, the Supreme Court were going to be corporate whores.

I KNEW Trump was lying, too, but nobody wanted to hear, they wanted to believe. Now, I get to go around to all the retards who actually believed he would be different and laugh at them, as is my right.

I don't get it, what do you guys want?

Bernie in charge of Treasury?

How about not appointing the very people he said he would get rid of

Do you have someone in mind?

Yeah how about not fucking lobbyists and goldman sachs shills

Trump was facing an almost no win situation.

He appoints who he has and gets criticism. He appoints unknowns and they will say he picked unqualified people.

so where are you going to find a banking expert other than banks, genius?

>I have no solutions, I just want to bitch and cry

Ok.

I'd vote for Obelisk.

are you guys still getting paid?

So far Trump has fulfilled all of my expectations:

1. Triggering libruls
2. Maximizing white male appointees

> yfw horsey and all the media talking points are fake news

> yfw America is great again

I'm convinced that Horsey is a genuine retard and news companies pay him out of pity.