Red pill me on Alex Jones

Red pill me on Alex Jones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's right

This.

Whether Alex believes his own shtick or not is secondary to his impeccable comedic sensibilities.

ALEX JONES, LEADER OF THE KKK, IS A PART OF A KREMLIN CREATION JUST TO DISCOURAGE HILLARY FOR BEING A WOMAN.

His job is to hype everything up so his listeners are scared and they give him money. He's a small time millionaire.

Controlled opposition agent to discredit the information he conveys, and to encourage his following to engage in behaviors which do not help our cause or threaten the ruling elite.

he's a moron

Interesting, is this credible?

He is high up in the groups that he is so dead against. The whole thing is a sham, but he does sell some damn good water filters.

No it's not. Dude has been at this since the early 90's, he basically invented the redpill. They would not have made their controlled opposition expose bohemian grove or bilderberg. Alex Jones basically says a lot of nonsense because he just throws it all at the wall to see what sticks but he's done a great service to the world. He isn't really that important now that there are sites like this and you can get info easily but homie was getting the word out on public access tv and shit during bill clinton, he's not race conscious but he's still our guy

Yeah, He himself is Jewish and supports israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg

Controlled opposition idiot.

i think hes controlled opposition but at the same time he talks about almost every subject though hes not very good at conveying knowledge and instead uses shock tactics that might be good for stirring shit and waking the bluepills up

He's Bill Hicks.

Hes a jew

Infowars is owned by jews

It's become the Trump network. All Trump, all the time. I didn't mind it during the election but talk about other subjects, man.

Listen to Jordan Maxwell or Joseph Farrell if you want true redpill. Alex jones is a cia-funded bafoon with direct connections to Stratfor and axtual former cia analysts literally on staff at infowars. He was put in place to tell 70% of the real truth to maintain credibility with relatively redpilled conservatives while effectively diverting attention away from the real enemies that really pull the strings and hang out in their palatial european estates behind the scenes while the rothschild-tier, mid-level stooges take all the flak.

He, like david icke, cant name the jew or hell end up suicided by barbell.

He's excellent roach repellent

Source?

Jordan Maxwell is literally a retarded jew.

>jew meme
>implying the dagon-worshipping esoteric cult of saturn operating out of the vatican isnt running the freemasons AND jews through the jesuit order and the knights of malta
>implying the european jewish banking dynasties arent pawns and proxies run by the original templar cartel and the venetian black nobility