Did bethesda tried to redpill people with the BoS?

did bethesda tried to redpill people with the BoS?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5586/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bethesda
>redpill

Everyone knows the only true redpill is The Republic of Dave

I heard people call this guy "Fallout's Hitler".
I haven't played the game, so can someone explain what this guy did?

Synths are jews
he hates jews

And the Institute?

No they redpilled us with Skyrim.

he wants to erradicate the commonwealth "scum" and bring it to it's former glory by doing so
kinda sounds like a metaphor
so that's why people go "hurr durr he bad hurr"

Well Skyrim has ethnic nationalists portrayed sympathetically.

>unites the BoS under one flag again.
>goes back to the BoS roots of "we take tech because you're all murderous babies."
>invades the commonwealth because there are synths and he's seen too many terminator movies to let that shit go down.

>unites the BoS under one flag again.

To be fair, this isn't a great feat considering the West Coast branch was BTFO by the NCR.

I mean, yeah, the outcasts and all, but it's not like it took a great feat of diplomacy or some shit. He just promised them they'd go back to the Brotherhood's original goal of protecting technology from humans, and humans from technology.

It really doesn't. The entire Stormcloak army struggles to defeat one Imperial Legion. If the emperor had sent two the Stormcloaks would have been fucked.

Plus, the fact that the Thalmor are purposefully trying to keep Skyrim in a Civil War makes most players think that Ulfric is an usefull idiot for the Thalmor.

Yup. He only toom it back to it's roots. The original devs were the real redpillers.

That said 4 is kike propaganda

i liked the squirrel story .

He's based off of King Arthur.
He's literally being in an army of knights to unite the commonwealth against an army of nonhumans and their creators.
Butchering the hippies along is just good sport

He wants to stop a small minority that lives in an exclusive community from performing a systematic demographic replacement using a subservient underclass.

Zenimax is a terrible company and Bethesda is an extension of it. Please dont buy games from Bethesda. If you insist on playing, please pirate.

>The power of Dave ran through me anytime I had a battle with a deathclaw. Never did I lose

he wanted all robo kikes to be gassed

The American history stuff in their games is always neat.

And Optimus Prime or whatever in 3 is a redpill machine.

>most players think that Ulfric is an usefull idiot for the Thalmor
>most players think

It's 100% confirmed user

I bought fallout 3 and 4, morrowind, oblivion, and skyrim

get the fuck out of here with that pirating shit

opening line is war... never changes.
red pill ? nahh........
just wish there were brutality options.

>Optimus Prime or whatever in 3 is a redpill machine

It was a cringe machine more than anything. Like almost everything Bethesda writes, but Liberty Prime was cancerous.

People who think their games have some "red pills" in them are truly grasping for straws.

He wants to destroy a "race" of machines that pretend to be human and has you kill a group that wants to free them called "The Railroad" which is lead by a woman, has a negress enforcer with a mini gun and a black computer expert.

Purging them and the BOS campaign in general was the only good part of the game desu.

>he's seen too many terminator movies to let that shit go down.
He is right though. The bleeding heart Railroad is the most shortsighted group in the commonwealth. Synths are superior to humans, they dont age, they aren't affected by radiation (kinda a big deal in the wasteland) and they are implied to be generally stronger and just perfect human specimens. They can also be mass produced, with a brand spanking new adult synth churned out in under a minute.

If the synths ever managed to take over the institutes synth builder, or found some other means to replicate, they could easily wipe humanity off the map in under a year. There is absolutely no reason why any human should support this possibility.

"But my synth waifu!"
Curie was hotter when she was a robot.

Also, mandatory mod for non console plebs.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5586/?

Curie's kind of different, though.

It's a completely different mind inhabiting a new body. Same with Nick Valentine.

It's no different than a prosthetic recently.

A very.....attractive prosthetic.

REALLY* Not recently

Ffffffff