American House Prices

Are you fucking kidding me!! 12 grand!

A whole generation has been priced out of the Australian market with entry level house prices +600,000 and you cunts can literally buy houses for less that 15 grand.

I'm on the next plane, fuck this overpriced shit country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hyUdVz-5lU
youtube.com/watch?v=3dOlbc9lYJc&t=0m50s
zillow.com/homedetails/19218-Berkeley-Rd-Detroit-MI-48221/88373782_zpid/
city-data.com/crime/crime-Gary-Indiana.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XihLS-jA_Dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gary, IN

wew lad

this is some nice bait

holy fug, america really is the greatest country isnt it

fugg off we're full

What's wrong with Gary? I just typed in Indianapolis because it looks like a nice state.

>crime scene tape

Nothing devalues property like niggers.

to be fair that house probably sucks

A "good" piece of real estate in rural/suburban America is going to run you 50-100k

still not bad though

I want to die after looking at that price.

lol

this is nigger country

Here's your (you)

Just looking at it looks like a niggerhood to me

Hang on a second isn't Gary IN the town where niggers literally run rampant murdering people?

>Gary,indiana

It's most dangerous than Detroit

Sup Forums should buy up an entire Street in some nigger run down town in Michigan. Build a big wall around it and employ spics to do armed patrols. Gated paradise for fuck all money!

Probably has about $1000 in ammo stuck in it

You probably will if you move to Gary

That's not close to Indianapolis. It's close to Chicago. It's an enormous shit hole.

First thing I thought of after seeing that picture was GTA San Andreas.

>gary Indiana
Gary indiana
Not Louisiana
Paris France or even Rome!

Michael Jackson born there. Home of the niggers. Somewhere around there will probably also be cheap, but with fewer niggers.

Isn't it known historically or something

Like it was some sort of corporate built town

>Burglar bars
Oh sure, you can buy that house.

Enjoy your niggers. Dont leave anything outside.

>Gary Indiana
They dont call it Gangsta Island for nothing

Is that "crime scene" tape on the door?

No, the Michael Jackson Memorial Primate House is what you're thinking of. Gary no longer exists.

I'm sure you can get cheap property in Australia if you look around

it just won't be in the downtown core of your home city

Canadians always complain about housing prices too, but I bought two furnished condos for $14k, no repairs needed or anything

meanwhile in detroit

Look at Detroit Michigan. I live 20 minutes from it and my town is very white and safe. The cheapest house I can find is 90,000 for a shitty 900 sq ft fixer up. Busses aren't alowed to run in my city. But the blacks have been finding ways in and infecting our schools.

>only 13k
Theres gotta be nigger infestation in that neighborhood to be that low cost

>Gary, IN
>whats wrong with it
mfw

84% black

Hey US guys.
Do you ever have the urge to buy another house every year and pretend to be a slumlord donald trump?
I kinda would.

lol is that literally police tape on the stoop there?

Op you can still get a decent 30-50k home in white neighborhoods in the US, you dont need to
settle for Detroit lite.

fuck off we're full

You can get cheap housing pretty much anywhere except the two coasts.

try Texas

>literally moving to Somalia

That's a literal crack house that probably requires tens of thousands in repairs

You might even need to rebuild it

But yes it is cheap

They usually have some retarded stipulation that it must be brought up to code while crackheads make off with your power tools before a certain time or it goes back to the city and you lose everything. It's a trick.

You will die if you go to Gary.

it's 84.8% black, and it's just as shitty as that implies.

fuck off youre full

Please note the yellow caution tape at the entryway. Either a biohazard or a murder or a termite infestation, the likes of which the world has never seen.

delta source? badass af

>entry level house prices +600,000
You can thank the real estate cunts who invite the chinks in to buy up everything.

It should be illegal to buy property in a country you weren't born in.

That's expensive. Here's the average house price.

>Moving to Gary, Indiana
You do that OP

>Doesn't understand niggers depreciation

OP there's a reason those houses are cheap m8.. look for this. I live in the ghetto and the niggers and spics here will steal your stuff.

nigga thats a trap house

Assuming you're not trolling:

Gary, IN is in the northern part of the state. Its a good six-ish hour drive from Indianapolis, though an hour and a half or so to Chicago, IL or where I live, South Bend, IN, which has Notre Dame college. The house I got, for reference, was around $30k and is bigger than that without much of a yard.

That said, Gary, IN is infamous, nationwide, for being niggerville. Take every white person you see there in Aussieville and pretend they're black and poor. That's how many niggers there are.

top kek

>Gary
Dude if Im not american I've heard Gary is probably the most scary weird wasteland like city in the U s of a

>there's literally caution tape in front of the door
That's a great sign when looking for a house. It's $12k because a nigger was murdered in the house the day before the pic was taken.

Damn, you can get a mansion for $2000?

youtube.com/watch?v=-hyUdVz-5lU

fucking gary indiana

>im australian and think its a great deal to buy a house in a nigger crack ghetto

That's Gary, Detroit. Stay away, brah

no, that property probably has a decade of property taxes owed on it

>tfw even a crack house in my city costs $150k USD

:(

That's not even good shitposting straya.

Ok ozzie, its like this.

It is nigger Moria.

It looks real nice until you look at the roof and realise this is just another cardboard american home with a 5mm outer layer of brick

Holy fucking shit.

Gary Indiana is a shithole full of niggers. You can find towns that are safer and similar prices. Also a large number of repos by banks. In 2008 when econo crashed I could have bought 2 or 3 nice places for back taxes of 1,00 dollars. No joke. I pussed out.

>Gary, IN
youtube.com/watch?v=3dOlbc9lYJc&t=0m50s

What did he mean by this?

OP going to get robbed, raped, and shot in his trap house

Already saving up for a plane ticket.

4 bedrooms are you fucking kidding me, I might actually have enough cash to raise a nice family here

>Having to pay back taxes on property

What's the reason behind this? Seems liek a good way to never have your city be revitalized by young people who don't have that much money.

>bars on the window
Good luck

You won't like it

those are tudor homes built in the early 20th century, they're much better quality than whatever trash you retards build over at your penal colony

Fuck you, dad.
I don't want to be a shitposter like you.
I want to have intelligent discussions with high class people about cultured topics.

That looks comfy, how much would something like that cost?

You can actually find ones $1 in the shittier parts of Detroit. Granted they're decrepit and probably crack houses now, but still.

>buy 2000$ mansion
>owe 2 million in property taxes
>in fucking Detroit

no thanks

>Really wishing this wasn't bait

Please buy that house in the most murderous area of the country

>Gary IN
>800 sq ft

You better be black... I am actually serious. If you are white in some of these areas the locals will target you over and over until you move. Also the cops wont give a fuck either.

If you are not black you better be well armed... and if I were you I would booby trap the car... because it will get broken into at least once a month.

Discourage people from moving there. They will clear all due taxes when all the niggers disappear.

Anyone who actually knows anything about real estate will tell you that Phoenix, AZ has the best real estate in the market now.

>canada
>dad

pick one 'straya

St. Louis

You have a death wish or something?

alright aussie, you're just fucking with us now

GUYS!

I've just had a great idea!!!!

Why don't we just buy all the boatpeople cheap houses in the USA and a one way plane ticket????

>What's the reason behind this?

the property owner is delinquent and owes, but isn't paying.

why do you think detroit is bankrupt?

>>That looks comfy, how much would something like that cost?

zillow.com/homedetails/19218-Berkeley-Rd-Detroit-MI-48221/88373782_zpid/

kek

city-data.com/crime/crime-Gary-Indiana.html

>Living that close to California

This piece of foilage is not wrong.

It still needs raked, but it's not wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=XihLS-jA_Dg

>(((high quality housing)))

>live an hour and a half drive away from Vancouver
>houses start at $300,000 and go up from there
>a decent house with maybe 1acre of property can easily be $1,000,000 or more

...and it's open season year round

Man Gary, IN is nasty though, no one wants to live there. There's a big paper mill which causes the whole town to smell like shit all the time.

Also yea a mansion for 2000... but most likely back taxes that would push it closer to 200,000

Also Detroit has some fucked up squatter laws... You can not kick them out. So you may buy the place and have a few homeless room mates who will refuse to leave.

Detroit is such a fucked up democrat paradise.