The "veterans" at the Dakota Pipeline protest, paid by Soros or are there on their own?

The "veterans" at the Dakota Pipeline protest, paid by Soros or are there on their own?

I haven't left my bed in 6 years how the fuck would I know?

More likely redniggers that want more money for existing.

who is this semen demon?

Soros? He is probably invested in the pipeline, justl like his other billionaire friend, Trump.

I just did a bunch of reading on this shit. I honestly think it's just misinformed retards.

really make me think

Are these just the Vets for Bernie people renamed

just because someone was in the military doesn't mean they're intelligent or informed

plenty of retards in the service, like that one nerd that went on Tucker Carlson and talked about muh "true conservativism" and pushing for electors not voting Trump into office

Paid by Warren Buffet in this particular case. Come on Sup Forums George Soros isn't behind literally everything.

>paid by Soros or are there on their own?

What does it matter? It's just casinigger opportunists playing the sympathy game for more social capital. The tribe was queried like a billion times for counsel and objections, but they ignored all of that

The pipeline is not being built over their land, and native sites were meticulously avoided. They're throwing a temper tantrum over spurious claims about 'environmental damage'' and claiming land that they have no ownership of. All of this long AFTER they had been briefed about the project and offered a say in its development.

WHO IS THIS?!

A Russian slut.

>BLM stops getting funding and literally disappears
>"Native American" protestors suddenly get huge influx of cash
>Pure coincidence

more gifs?

>Russian
>perfect genetics
HOW

Buffet is in need of having his wealth redistributed as well.

cherry-picking

name?

Genetics is a crapshoot in general, sometimes you just get lucky.

Crispr

>that face
>perfect

Women know how to angle, but she clearly has a moonface

>Women
implying that's a woman

Could she.. could she be?

She's perfect then.

Seriously tho, who is she? I forgot.

some are paid and the rest are coming from all over the country to sell their hippie products to the hippies