Stromfront hates Trump

Every thread on Stormfront is them bashing Trump as being a race traitor and Jewish puppet.

Everything on Sup Forums is about how great the "god emperor" is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UfxrrQ5hho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stormfront are a bunch of faggots.

/thread

fpbp.

stay out of our board of peace stormcucks

Kek

Stormcucks are retarded.

this tho

I don't give two shits about stormfront. If Trump bothers you, you know what to do

Stormfront are Nazi LARPers, who the fuck cares what they say?

Who are the pro-Trump nazis then? I thought it was them. Are we all just roleplaying?

Those fucking retarded faggot LARPers can complain about that shit on Stormfront where they belong. We're just shitposting and fucking around and we're still more culturally relevant than they are.

Stromfront my fucking ass

They aren't on the front lines of anything

>Who are the pro-Trump nazis then? I thought it was them. Are we all just roleplaying?

From what I'm seeing the real white nationalists hate Trump's fucking guts and regard him as nothing more than a Jewish puppeteer to lure in the white working class back into the Republican Party.

I don't deny some racist whites voted for Trump, but he won over 30% of Hispanics, 10% of blacks, 30% of Asians. He's not LITERALLY HITLER the way some act like he is.

who fucking cares

Fuck those Nazi LARPers

fpbp

>Caring about what autists on Stormfront think
>Caring about what autists on pol think

WEW FUCKING LAD
E
W

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
A
D

I used to be a stormfag. Then I grew up.

Black Trump voter here. This. I never once bought into the whole "he's racist" bullshit Hillary was shilling. Who's spouse got the Crime bill passed in '94 which started mass incarceration? Who backed NAFTA to the hilt which shipped all the jobs overseas and sent black unemployment though the fucking roof? It wasn't Trump.

>stormfags opinions relevant in any way

>controlled opposition hates Trump

Who would have thought?

this

Fuck shit up.
The only god-emperor is Putin The Great.

Daily reminder that stormfags have no idea what they are doing.

They're just a bunch of racist Nazi bigots, Trump is inclusive. He likes gays and trannies, he is for all Americans! (((Civic Nationalism))) ftw, let's allow degenerates freedom!
Trump is the transition, not the solution.

>allowing non-whites and Marxists rights, like voting
>the current year

>Saudi Arabia
Get. Out.

Fpbp

The amount of victim in stormfaggots is equal to SJW's.

Its all here
youtube.com/watch?v=-UfxrrQ5hho

>checks flag
Trudy is smart and funny, get over it!!!

Not an argument. Only reason you are at 60% is because you allow Jews to subvert you in the name of freedom, allowed females to out-vote you, allowed minorities to out-vote you, and defend all of it because you lack any shred of foresight into the future that entails (i.e. abolishing ethno-centric values of whites which built their own homelands).
14/88 or nothing. I don't agree with Stormfront that Trump is absolute shit, he isn't ideal, but he is better than letting spics get Shillary in. He is transitional, like I said.