Get 100k for doing nothing! Sponsored by you, the tax payer

viralzonex.com/nasa-offering-people-100000-just-stay-bed-60-days/

Has NASA gone too far? How is this not burning money on stupid shit?
How the fuck are they going to check that I'm not cheating?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/hrp/research/analogs/bedrest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How the fuck are they going to check that I'm not cheating?
uh by doing this all in a place where they monitor you.

are you retarded?

this isn't that stupid, i could understand how studying this could be practical for space exploration

Jesus Christ, what a stupid fucking thread.

Sounds hellish. Bed sores, generally disgusting, probably wind up getting piss and shit everywhere as your struggle with the ridiculous apparatus they give you.

But I'd endure it for a cool 100g, where do I sign up.

>were just gun gib u 100k monies
>pls stay in bed k?

You are going to be in their fucking facility under constant surveillance without a moment of privacy.

They want to know if people can stand. kek. Being in a bed for an extended period of time for space travel purposes. If normal humans can tolerate being confined to a comfy bed with all needs met for 60 days.

I applied for it

>Poland
>Thinking researching space related things is stupid
maymays from 2012

>You are going to be in their fucking facility under constant surveillance without a moment of privacy.
I would have 0 problems fapping there.
If they don't want to see my dick, they should look away.

Sound painful actually.
Can I sit on the bed?
Stand on the bed?
Pace back and forth on the bed?

The issue isn't that they will see you fap

It is what you are fapping too

Plus that means no Sup Forums for 60 days

Shouldn't they spend that money on destroying ISIS and ending world hunger first?

>Can I sit on the bed?
>Stand on the bed?
no

This has always been a pretty fake story. You can never find ANY information on how to sign up.

NASA is 1/1283th of the national defense budget

Stop being a fucking low energy baiting nigger and think before you post. Because shitty scenario A is happening doesn't mean you have to kill project B to "fix it".

The countries that suffer from hunger are african, the ones that are so unintelligent they haven't made one technological improvement in the 40,000 years or so they have spent in their rich land. Ask yourself if you really want to fund the exponential reproduction of niggers who cant grow crops or build houses mire advanced than huts made of feces. If not for jewish funding africa would have not 1/1000th its current population.

>NASA is 1/1283th of the national defense budget
That's like the entire budget of our Country.
You are wasting money. It doesn't matter that you have lots of it when you waste it.

this, it's going to FUCK with your body.

implying they won't see ALL my fucked up hentai

Can't you colonize them like the Chinese do?

it's probably true. they're not putting out an online sign up. they probably need a handful of people. 4-6. they just asked some employees if they knew someone to do it.

They're not looking for NEETs you idiots.

You gotta pass some sort of physical exam prior to being accepted. One similar to what astronauts gotta go through.

The idea is you want test subjects who would be similar to the type of person you'd actually send to space.

I could do this.
Hello! NSA! I know you read these posts.

The 100k is for the medical bills you'll need after you try and walk after a year of inactivity and subsequently tear your atrophied muscles from your bone.

where do i sign up?

Have you not seen the dirt documentary? The Chinese see that africans are horrible workers, they aren't colonizing the people the yellow jew just wants to get in on africas rich resources.

This would destroy your body. I would not take $100k to have my body ruined forever.

>the article doesn't cite a source
this is fake news.

Go look at the yearly list of wasted federal money, this is no where near as bad. This actually has some tangible use to us for space exploration

2 months only.
Anyone can do it.
Use it to lose weight.

Kek
>I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me

Replace blacks with Asians. That's the idea.

>/r9k/ already does this why don't they just call up some NEETS and ask them how things are

Fuck I can't take this timeline anymore, first we started to uncover the globalists with trump now we are using NEETS for advanced scientific research

>a year is 60 days

The sooner Trump scraps common core the better.

Sick of it already?
I have some bad news for you.

>You’re going to say “Mr. President, we can’t take it anymore, we’re winning too much! >Please, we don’t want to win that much anymore, we can’t take it, Mr. President!”
>And I’m not going to care — we’re going to keep winning!

I know you Pols probably cant understand this, but you cant just drink potato juice and squat in space like you can on Earf.

Aside from keeping you completely submerged in water 24/7, laying in bed is the best way to compare the muscular distrufy that happens in space.

Also I doubt one NEET in this thread could do this for two day. The moment you need to go pee pee you'll hit your breaking point and stand up.

anyone have a link to the application?

Calendars ain't free . The tree of time and freedom gotta be litterd with the blood of Patriots. The Gregorian calendar aka “GAYgorian” is not my calender. it is roman and probbaly gay as well :DD. ADAM and eve not adam and STEVE ok. praise jesus.

>The moment you need to go pee pee you'll hit your breaking point and stand up.
>NASA study
>Not using diapers

No you would have a shitting bag and a catheter. And the hardest part for you gay autistic neets would be either going hogwild on your extra large dragon dildon and your VR headset on whilst being carefully watched by a team of highly paid professionals, or nofap.

Fake.

NASA couldn't do a study that would be harmful to people.

They passed laws in the states against doing harmful studies on people. If you're knowledgeable about bed-ridden people you would know that they start getting pressure sores.

can someone say why this is harmful

>NASA stealing NEET bucks
>RRREEEEEEE

>space exploration
>space travel
>space exploration
>send to space
>happens in space

>space

/r9k/ can totally do this. Chicken tendies and piss bottles for all.

>But I'd endure it for a cool 100g, where do I sign up.
They probably want to study (among other things) atrophy on normal fit individuals, if you're a skinny fatneet that does this for a living they are probably not interested

60 days of bed rest would fuck you up. Every skeletal muscle you have would atrophy. I don't know if all my strength is worth only $100k

This study concluded like four years ago. Late article is laaaaaaaaaaaate.

>t. (((Romani)))an intellectual

nasa.gov/hrp/research/analogs/bedrest

>nasa.gov/hrp/research/analogs/bedrest
> HRP researchers and engineers are studying bed rest as an experimental analog for space flight because extended exposure to a head-down tilt position can duplicate many of the effects of a low-gravity environment.
>extended exposure to a head-down tilt position
>head-down tilt position

Well, that's even worse than just having to lie flat in bed for 60 days. Significantly worse.

>head-down tilt position
Can I use head mounted screen to shitpost in that position?

I don't klick the link

They will just monitor the muscles retraction and send you off to some physical therapy so they can test new and better ways to help astronauts who lived in space for a longer period of time

It's nothing special, seriously, the same study is made in cologne every two years to progress in that field

Not that a fucking neat would understand shit like this

1. do I have an internet connection
2. would they care if all I did all day was shitpost on Sup Forums?

>the same study is made in cologne every two years
How do I sign in?

Yes, funny that.. the National Aeronautics and SPACE Administration is interested in research that would relate to space travel.

Kindly take a long walk off of a short pier.

they put a tube in your but and dick. its like your being fucked by a black guy in the ass and a male pixie fucking your dick hole

if you dont pay me a bunch of money for that ima kill you

>they put a tube in your but and dick
Sounds kinky as fuck. Will I have my personal female nurse that will change my diaper?

I spend almost 3 months in hospital bed after car crash. Sure, it hit me pretty hard, but i was back in shape quite fast