I'm a reporter here to break Pizza-Gate wide open. My name is Donaldo Lemonowski Jr

But you all probably know me by my stage name, Don Lemon. I'm a reporter for CNN. I'm here to make an honest and thorough investigation of Pizza-Gate. I'm allowed to run with the story even with only circumstantial evidence, so breaking this story should be easy.

However, the thing is, NO ONE seems to be able to provide me with any evidence, or even spooky-sounding insinuations that suggest Pizza-Gate is real. It's weird. It's like you guys are making it all up.

I heard about some emails that hinted at wrong doing because they sounded cryptic and made no sense. The problem is that NO ONE seems to be able to provide said emails.

Weird stuff. Thought I'd ask here before I give up breaking this story altogether...

Other urls found in this thread:

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post proof larper

SOME REPORTER YOU ARE. YOU SHOULD HAVE THE EVIDENCE ALREADY. BEFORE THE PUBLIC KNOWS. THE PERSON WHO FINDS THE EVIDENCE AND REPORTS ON IT IS THE REPORTER. YOU'RE JUST SOME DUMBASS JEW

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

whos the girl?

Penis

Journalist William Hermandoskawitz, here; this is MY STORY, so back off!

nobody cares about pizzagate just post more of the girl.

There's a child rape dungeon in every pizza shop in the world.

You'll never shut it down.

Journalist Ewardo Hackmuster Esq the 3rd here and I called it first bub!

STAY IN AT LEAST 3 OF YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT THREADS YOU FUCKING FUCKS

THIS

What was the point of making this thread? We know you know no one will believe you without a time-stamped photo at the very least. Saged.

I know you're not Don Lemon just because of the picture you posted.

Hold on, I know this hacker named Sup Forums, I'll email him about this for you.

>I'm a reporter for CNN. I'm here to make an honest and thorough investigation

Why though?
t. Don Lemon

Proof yourself or Get Fuck Out There!

reminded me of when trump pretended to be his own publicist and leaked the tape of his voice himself

>The problem is that NO ONE seems to be able to provide said emails.

Never heard of wikileaks? Well, post proof you are from CNN and we can get started.

First you need to go live on air and say
Hang niggers and gas the kikes race war now

Don Lemon is gay dude, work on your bait.

Uh she isn't wearing safety glasses. Delete that, it's an obvious violation of OSHA

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/

Jean Pierre Cohen here.
FOCKOFF I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT'S JEWING HERE

I shan't be clicking that. Post relevant bits or eat my black ass.
t. Don Lemon

Don "Nigger Lips LSU Alum" Lemon? Is it really you? Hey it's me, white guy #337. Remember me?

fuck off news nigger we're full

>Tattoos
>Nicotine patch

Dropped.

>Lemonowski

Oh no that sucks

Looks like birth control to me you fucking faggot.

I'd love to blow a load in her.

lol just looked at his wikipedia page and got a few great laughs out of it

>, Lemon said that he was a victim of sexual abuse as a child, and that it was not until he was thirty years old that he told his mother about it.[5] In his memoir, Transparent, Lemon came out as gay[6]

For actual discussion, lol journalism in 2016

The woman is Crystal Bottoms
she's retired

Not related in any way, I'm sure