How do we cure people of atheism?

How do we cure people of atheism?
I find it disgusting that atheists use science as if it is some proof of God not existing. It is the other way around. Humanity can explain almost every single thing that happens around us to some extent - but not the miracle of life.
The only way that atoms can configurate themselves into a living being is through the intelligent design and even scientific community knows it - they have no SINGLE idea how this could happen otherwise while other complex events have dozens of theories scientists can propose.
How can be scientists so blind? Science has lead us to the ultimate truth that only the God can be the creator of it all and yet they refuse to accept it for no good reason and keep converting people into brainless atheists.
What can we do to stop the advent of the Godless world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfucpGCm5hY&feature=youtu.be&t=10
youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwz0MEawI
youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE
youtube.com/watch?v=3oH0ReL3Cew
youtube.com/watch?v=RwKG_R9URyY&feature=youtu.be&t=34
youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE
reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=NbXyfU2muHc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite-dimensional_holomorphy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ACTUALLY THERE ARE ENOUGH GOOD THEORIES THAT TALK ABOUT HOW LIFE WAS FORMED. PRIMORDIAL SOUP. SEEMS MUCH MORE PLAUSIBLE THAN "MUH SKYDADDY"

Life isn't a miracle it's an entirely physical phenomenon. I believe in a god anyways.

All your theories basically say "it happened randomly". There is no exact process, no possibilty to recreate it.

If god is real then why are people born disabled ? Because he made them?
Why are they abused sexually and emotionally by god's men (priest) and his followers??
Prove me wrong: protip you can't
I work as a counsellor for the disabled and I have lost all of my faith in God

Well god must be real then

Ridicule and bananas seem to work pretty well.

But it is a miracle and a gift. You should you it to the fullest extent, user. Have a blessed day.

Do you want a perfect life without a struggle and purpose? Just imagine a society where everything is perfect. It would be terrible.
You are doing a good work but as long as you do not see the true purpose in it you can not excel at it as much as you can. You have to think on a higher level and your path will be through the light instead of a dark cold desert.

the great inventors / "scientists" of the past were all very religious

that being said people used religion to do whatever they wanted, monarchy (dictatorship), war, taxes, slavery, etc. so idk if you can say they were really "religious"

>How can be scientists so blind?
they're not, they're people of their time. the media ignores any religious scientific people (and they don't bring it up because it has nothing to do with their work), media only focuses on "debates between atheist scientist media star and random priest"

same with "climate change", just a bunch of "green parties" financing and publishing only research they want to see

/blog

it doesn't prove god but also doesn't disprove it
being a militant atheist is hypocritical

I can't tell you you're wrong. I have some nasty obsessions that made religious life impossible for some years.

I am happy with my life. But I feel terrible when I talk to these children they went through this because they were impaired.
If god exists why doesn't he punish those wicked creatures.

some disabilities are genetic, others are due to injury (even while in the womb)

you're complaining about the christian god, or at least one interpretation of him, that doesn't disprove other "higher beings"

i think the official explanation is smth like:
the christian god send us on this earth as punishment, and he sometimes gives us tests. btw the answer to the test is: the physical is not what's important

amino acids and proteins
L chain to be precise are the building blocks of life
comets impacting the earth in it's early stage of formation brought them in

now

explain to me how god defies the LAWS OF PHYSICS and Thermodynamics

go to sleep kid
you're not ready

>brought them in
you forgot to say from where
your ass maybe?

>how god defies the LAWS OF PHYSICS and Thermodynamics
who's saying he does
just because a caveman doesn't understand how a telephone works doesn't mean it's "using magic"

>the media ignores any religious scientific people (and they don't bring it up because it has nothing to do with their work)
But why religious scientists don't take a stand for once like atheists do?

>explain to me how god defies the LAWS OF PHYSICS and Thermodynamics
What you're essentialy asking is akin to video game character wondering why the laws of physics in the game do not match the laws of physics the maker experiences.

The problem isn't atheists, the problem is atheists who turned their not-believing into yet another religion.
These cunts are just as dogmatic as the Christians they love to rant about, they simply replaced the worship of a deity with the worship of science and their own "intellect"

>doesn't accept ideas without evidence
>this is somehow a "problem"

Fuck off, Christfag. Your superstitions are no better than those of a dirty subhuman Muslim.

Just because we don't understand something, doesn't mean it isn't possible/it's magic. This applies both to the idea of God and to science. Science doesn't understand a lot of things, but that doesn't mean they're magic, or supernatural, or that science has failed - we just don't really care about it enough. We don't understand how those miracle taste berries work, but that doesn't mean they're magic.

The fact of the matter is the science has produced thousands of ancillary benefits from each discovery. Science is the reason you and I are even talking right now - without radio communication, semiconductors, computer science, mining and refining rare earth metals, etc, computers would not be possible. God has never provided us with one single observable, hard benefit, like science has.

I wouldn't say that a higher being is impossible - heck, after the recent events, I think Kek may actually be real, like real real - but if one exists, it probably isn't the Abrahamic god. Probably the Egyptian ones, what with all this Kek stuff.

Actually we need to cure people who suffer from religion !
Religion sets nations 100 years back in reasoning.
eg. muslim , inquisition & a shit load of other examples you can find in history books.
Relegion teaches 5-6 year olds hate,fear and how to not use reasoning , putting your faith in something that u can't feel , see or touch.
+ religion works like a bussines now
eg.Christianity
In romania we have 18.300 + churches and only 425 hospitals counted last year.
God always needs a little more $
So you guys ask why we are scattered all over the world... this is why :)

Learn how to manipulate belief systems ; gain more neurological understanding to acquire skills to alter belief system. Other than that, nothing can help you. People have their opinions and the amount of modern humans who have humility and an open mind is so small it's tragic. Just try to not think about the godless and the arguments they present because there is no reasoning to them

> why religious scientists don't take a stand for once
and say what

youtube.com/watch?v=YfucpGCm5hY&feature=youtu.be&t=10

the media only covers meme science (big bang, evolution, climate change, etc). there is no point arguing against them when they're merely speculations

youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwz0MEawI

this

Show me evidence of your god and I'll change my mind. I don't believe things without evidence. This is not a problem.

you cant prove or disprove god with science because belief doesn't apply to the natural world
it all comes down to personal experience and faith
you could argue that christianity is invalid because of inconsistencies in the bible but the concept of the supernatural still exists regardless of specific faith

Proof? How about the fact life exists? You really want to hand that over to random chance, why is that more reasonable? How is the glory of creation not enough evidence?

it's a cop out/it's not enough (for some)

ayyy god aint real and religion is a lie
but i read that scientists believe we all live in a computer simulation!

Bashing their skulls in is a good cure. Or maybe just grow some balls and call them out on their edgelord fedora bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

Then those are people who don't appreciate a gift. I feel sorry for people who worship math and think there's no purpose to anything. If the fact life exists isn't enough for you to appreciate things and at the very least CONSIDER higher power , then I feel sorry for any children you may have

Simulation theory is an easy way of turning athiests into deists.

purpose is found within

youtube.com/watch?v=3oH0ReL3Cew

> curing people of intelligence

Well you can believe in something you call "god", having some sort of spirituality is good. I don't consider myself an atheist.

But being religious IS being dumb and believing something that goes against science and logic.

>from where
sweet fancy Moses (you can't be this stupid)
from collecting the elements as they traveled through space (and from their formation )
do you need a fucking day by day account
please don't get chicken and the egg argument with me bitch

>who's say he does
the scripture, believers

here is a basic example
nothing travels faster than the speed of light (in a vacuum)
the light emitting from the Sun takes 8 mins to reach your blind eyes

how in the holy fuck can god react and plan for events that occur instantly while he views them from where ever the fuck he does

the light your stupid ass sees outside at night of stars is ALREADY thousands if not millions of years old

if he were to react to an event it would take him at the very least that same amount of time

logic might hit you about as soon as the light from Sirius

Why are atheists so edgy all the time?
Is our schooling system responsible for the rise in atheism?

no muh judeo christian values is responsible for it faggot

>do you need a fucking day by day account
looks like you're not indoctrinated enough, goy

youtube.com/watch?v=RwKG_R9URyY&feature=youtu.be&t=34

also you don't have to "travel faster than light", even tho that's also a meme, to do these things. all you need are helpers aka angels, with "listening devices" etc etc

i'm not the only claiming to have the answers here or the knowledge of how things work, you are

>the only
the one*

all im saying is you're hypocritical

Does atheism create autism, or does autism create atheism?

>all you need are helpers aka angels, with "listening devices" etc etc

dear god you're not joking

(fyi, the speed of sound is slower than the speed of light)

>speed of light is also a meme
fucking children, I'm talking to mentally retarded children

>indoctrinated, goy
funny hearing that coming from a jew religion

please anyone reading this
tell me it's all a dream

is the speed of your post also faster than the speed of light

>how in the holy fuck can god react and plan for events that occur instantly while he views them from where ever the fuck he does

my point explains your question, i don't see what your problem is

how does a general react to events? same way, only the general's scouts / messengers / soldiers aren't angels, and his technology isn't "divine"

I got you brah. Space and time are conjugates. The C ("sea") of complex numbers contains an infinite number of reals. This is Schrodinger's multiverse. Everything is a wave. We all come from the same energy, the Dirac sea, the Aether. Or, God. Einstein's speed of light is conservation of the vacuum energy constrained in one dimension. Mass is phase non-zero values being mapped to the kernel.

Nothing does not exist.

enough!
your brain synapses are fried from the jew poison or you were never capable of logic in the first place

here's one last try (for others reading not you)

no matter how many angels or magical fairies god has, he can not react to events in time to affect them (thus he can't be considered "almighty")

ie, "miracles" and events happening in REAL time occur according to scripture but are *impossible* because of the DELAY between the event occurring and god's ability to know of it and affect it

string theory garbage get the fuck out

Its okay, you'll solve the maze eventually. You are apart of the light either way.

You might want to start by thinking of the imaginary number as an information number.

Not quite. They got stuck in the rabbit hole. There are an infinite number of dimensions.

>(fyi, the speed of sound is slower than the speed of light)
AHAHAHAHAH

>How do we cure people of atheism?
There's no need. Neckbeards don't breed.

>no matter how many angels or magical fairies god has, he can not react to events in time to affect them (thus he can't be considered "almighty")
there are an infinite quantum states where he was able to react to them in time. I am sorry you don't understand how to choose your preferred timeline

>the christian god send us on this earth as punishment,

Hold up do you think we are the fallen angels?

>What can we do to stop the advent of the Godless world?

You can start by stopping the worship of your FALSE GOD YAHWEH and become a "Storm"-Trooper like Jesus.

"You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin." - Jesus to Pilate

"Hearing that Zach lost his son really struck a nerve with me, especially because I'm the one who killed him."

youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/

I've had enough of your oxymoronic pseudo intellectual nonsense also
now everyone

>"get out
>you're disturbing my circles"

first one to tell me who I'm referencing gets a .. a .. Nazi girl pic

Why should I believe Christians and not Jews, Muslims, Bouddhists et cetera?
You all pretend to follow the one true god.

reddit

low iq op
atheist means not believing in god. There is a spectrum from gnostig to agnostic regarding the certainty of your sky daddy existing

>get out
obv pepe

The Imperial Cult

Curse God and die if you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=NbXyfU2muHc

>How do we cure people of atheism?
behead them

the speed of light =
299 792 458 m / s

speed of sound at sea level =
340.29 m / s

you *pic related

lol, Nietzsche was right.

Hitler cured me of my atheism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite-dimensional_holomorphy

we make them able to seperate god from religion. its their retarded mindset that god = religion is what makes them so stubborn and cringy. most people tend to agree that the religious gods are pretty unlikely, but whats wrong in believing in an entity that created our universe

>"It is concerned with generalizations of the concept of ..."

let me know when it gets out of the "generalizations" of "concept" stage and at least into measurable theory

why does the Universe need creating (by "someone")

>haha im gonna disagree with everything because theres no proof eks dee

Atheists aren't the problem----hell, having arguments with people you know isn't a problem.

The problem is when Fedoras insist on shitting on anyone who doesn't agree with them

>haha I'm gonna disagree with facts because I like fairy tales more, I feel safer and special too

>"get out, you're disturbing my circles"

Archimedes --
the most intelligent man to ever exist

it's in his honor I post * pic related

i havent disagreed with a single fact?

C A U S A L I T Y

not the word play

muh evolution is technically a "theory"
muh big bang is technically not a "fact"

>>
So what does it mean if we live in a computer simulation? No need for God?

they might as well be true, idc. the question is who's behind all of that.

Life without struggle has no purpose.

for starters I recommend you to stop being a cuck, then maybe people will start listening. Oh wait you can't.

I don't understand something, therefore god did it!

deus vult memes

There is no evidence that god exists, therefore it is safe to assume that god doesn't exist. If your god really loves you that much, why doesn't he make his presence known instead of forcing you to live in ignorance

A computer simulation theory has the same issues as the god theory. Something would need to have created the computers just like something would need to create a god.

obviously nobody
"free will" right?!
how can there be free will if "someone" interferes or is affecting events

or starting events with a predestined outcome

it can't be anymore simple

the most basic logic can read this post and come to the only conclusion

either there's free will or there is not

either you are doomed to live in glorious ignorance or doomed to live amongst illogical people

only women give me hope

See , lad.

>If god is real then why are people born disabled ? Because he made them?
God doesn't control nature directly and he sure as hell isn't going to cure people of their ailments just because they pray to him. God isn't retarded, he knows that if people that if he cured every lame, blind and deaf person who followed him or came into his light then people would just become christian for the sake of free existential health care.

As great as that might be we all inherited sin because Adam and Eve thought they were better than god, they didn't think and they spread their curse onto every living being they passed on

>Why are they abused sexually and emotionally by god's men (priest) and his followers??

It's pretty much exclusively Catholics that do this which reminds me:

>Catholics
>MODERN """Catholics""" especially
>being Christian
Modern day Catholicism is basically just a means for your 62 year old loaded grandma to give herself a feeling of being morally superior to everyone else while picking and chosing which comandments to follow. It's the normies church which most people with an entry level knowledge of Christianity are aware of so of course they'll flock to it without doing any prior research.

>I work as a counsellor for the disabled and I have lost all of my faith in God
Sorry to hear that

Does life owe you a purpose?

there are far too many perfect rules to assume that everything came from nothing i.e. chaos, someone had to put all those rules e.g. pi, laws of physics

>owe
It's part of life itself, mate.
If life was perfect, and without struggle, there would be nothing to do, you would basically only feel extreme boredom.

So you think things started off with a complex being or do you believe that all complexity has evolved from simplicity as we have observed?

listen to this mental retard

>"god isn't going to cure people of their ailments just because they pray to him"

Christ heals sick, lame, blind, deaf and raises man from the dead
3 Nephi 26:15

and I'm not even christian

I agree, you make your own purpose, don't expect it to be handed to you

well so far thats the most probable explanation because im having a hard time imagining Light evolving from something somehow. i hope one day science will be able to explain that but i think our minds are too limited for that

>Pure energy
>Having to evolve from anything

Have you heard of E=Mc squared?

everything has always existed (Matter)

there was no beginning (just transitions)

what's "perfect" about our existence?!
we humans have existed for fraction of time .. and will go extinct without ever being noticed outside our galaxy

ok yeah thats a shitty example

Deus Vult

We should team up with agnistics and literally exterminate all atheists... Then later on kill the agnostics and the deists, non commital bastards.

Fucking Hitchens and Dawkins are some of the most RETARDED individuals, and I despise how emo teens have gripped onto them

>atoms can configurate
lol'd
nice thread man, now stop shitposting

now you're just avoiding the question. something had to happen for all of these fundamentals to come into reality, i choose to call that something god

Only religious people can be duped like that. Us atheist know how to blend in