Who is /going to lose job/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=NrmMk1Myrxc&feature=youtu.be

This has been said before in the last thread about this, user. But unless you work in a rich white outlet mall you'll be fine. Too many nigs in the standard area for this to be everywhere.

Won't catch on.

Also checked

nice get.

lolled that only brown people are in the commercial. Reinforcing stereotypes of shoplifting

Kek is suggesting to start looking for another job user

Nah I work for a company that specialized in automation and computer vision. I'm pretty much set for life.

specializes*

I work for US customs, I'll probably get a raise.
Nice digits.

Digging those digits.

(((They))) said like 15 years ago that all stores in the US would be like this by 2010. They're late as fuck but by the end of the 20s this will be in every chain store in the US.

"Spend more money"
- amazon

>No price tags
fuck no buddy. how do i know if that apple cost more than my house?

I'm a trucker I'll never loose my jerb

How am I going to pay for college fuuuuck

>comments disabled
heh

It might catch on in a nice society. But there will be a line to a security guard ensuring that you aren't being a nigger.

I wish I could be a border guard. It must be fun to dress like a cunt, act like a cunt and get paid and praised for it. Cunt it up hard for me user.

Nice digits!

>It's time for that hacker know as Sup Forums to test the security vulnerabilities of this system, for freeeee

This ain't new. Real niggas been walking into stores grabbing what they want and just walking out.

I work for an American company(At&shiT) in a call(slave) center so hopefully Trump will close that shit.

trader joe's: the next generation

I am not using that creepy shit. Waiting in line is a small price to pay to not have my every action recorded forever by a gigantic international enterprise.

MARK OF THE BEAST

MARK OF THE BEAST

MARK OF THE BEAST

>Not preparing for the future and researching if your line of work will be relevant in 10 years.

Seriously. All young people should be going to school to learn skills that will be relevant in an automated world.