Did Kek grant us the timeline where Trump won...

Did Kek grant us the timeline where Trump won? Are the non-believers living in the timeline where Clinton won the presidency?

My shoes were made in vietnam

No, Sup Forumss just a bunch of retards

fucking farmers.

sauce that pic pls

I like to believe in the concept of Quantum fate.

To explain;

Your consciousness exists in a multiverse of possibilities that lie before you, but your consciousness only exists in the futures in which you are still alive. This leads to a sense of dysphoria in which there are times you grow irrational fears or have memories in ways which you could have died. These moments are caused by your consciousness from those universes merging with your other forms. This is because the circumstances of those universes lead to your death. The trauma still exists and is passed on, but is minimized due to the inability to associate them with an event you've experienced.

So what does this imply whenever people experience mass dysphoria?

Then how do you explain death and, in particular, suicide?

They're alive in their own timeline; but not yours anymore.

Tell me MOAR!

but your life is finite. You yourself will age and die and wither away. How do you explain the moment when you yourself die? Does your unconsciousness run out of timelines where you are alive? How do you account for major, yet ultimately personally insignificant historical events that could turn out differently in another timeline?

It appears so, but Kek is about chaos, not granting wishes.

The timeline we are actually in is that there will be no 45th POTUS. Some next level Jewery coming in following weeks, they aren't going to let him take the Whitehouse.

Kek is the bringer-in of the light. Kek is he who speaks order out of chaos. Also, integers czech'd

Yes

Is eating ass degenerate?

Yes. 2015 was a parallel universe that went too ludicrous speed just to get the hell out.

degeneracy doesn't exist

Yes so long as you're not the one eating it.

If it's a big ass on a thin girl, no.

Nope. I don't believe in your Kek, and I got lumped in with you jackasses regardless.

yum

That's just the waveform collapsing, toothpaste.

no one cares faggot
go back to faceberg

define 'waveform', gypsy

There's still a point where all your universes come to an end in a massive convergence.

>How do you account for major, yet ultimately personally insignificant historical events that could turn out differently in another timeline?
Your consciousness likely does not exist in those universes, so speculating on them doesn't do you any good. But I'll still try an answer as best as I can;

There is a tightrope walk between determinism and chaos. That is to say, butterfly effect can run amok and cause your future to change so drastically that you become someone unrecognizable, even as the result of a minor event such as brushing your teeth when you were 5. With that said, intrinsic motivation can be a hell of a drug, and minor hiccups won't stop you from obtaining something if you're determined enough to get it. It's once that intrinsic motivation is killed that you transform and diverge timelines, simply because you lose the ability to relate to yourself; when that alternate version of you dies, it's impact is minimal because you struggle to recognize them.

You should buy better shoes

>Are the non-believers living in the timeline where Clinton won the presidency?
Yep. Just wait until Trump takes office: they'll all be screaming about a nuclear war that'll kill us all.

this a /spooky/ thread now?

Have a rare spook.

yes