Does anyone ACTUALLY believe this shit or are they just pretending to be retarded as some kind of fuck you to Hillary...

Does anyone ACTUALLY believe this shit or are they just pretending to be retarded as some kind of fuck you to Hillary and her people?
Yeah they're fucking terrible, but this? I'm convinced some people will pretend to believe anything and keep pushing it so long as it makes their enemies look bad (like they haven't already done that enough on their own, it cost them the fucking election) regardless of how retarded it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/Do0KNL
archive.org/details/CIADRUGSMUGGLINGFILES
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
techdirt.com/articles/20130715/11210223804/anti-propaganda-ban-repealed-freeing-state-dept-to-direct-its-broadcasting-arm-american-citizens.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm yet to see any evidence it's false. Only evidence available proves that Pizzagate is very much real. Care to tell me why it isn't?

How do I know you're not part of a secret pedophile ring? Care to tell me why you're not? I don't think so.

Check the archives. You can literally witness the story being concocted.

Because I don't wear pedophile symbols and speak in pedophile code to my alleged pedophile friends or brand my business with pedophile symbols. Unlike pizzagate people who do all these things. It isn't proven, but there is certainly a lot of evidence that points to it. At the moment, I am making up my mind on all the available evidence. And there is none whatsoever to say these are normal people.

I personally don't believe it goes THAT deep. But the evidence so far tells me that there's something very strange in there. Maybe not satanic rituals and cannibalism as some've said, but there's a real possibility they could be involved in a pedo ring. I can imagine Podesta and the pizza guy being pedos; it's not that far-fetched.

All that matters to these people is that it makes their enemies look bad. Give them that and they'll believe fucking anything.

Basically this

I just keep finding weird shit so I just keep looking...and seems like this shit blew up?

Ask yourself... Why THIS story?
People get "accused" on shifty websites all the time...
Why did THIS one explode onto the national scene ?
Because it's fake? Riiiiight?

I don't believe anything, humans tend to be human

>literally witness the story

what story I haven't heard a story

If we pretend hard enough, we might ironically pass dystopian legislation into meme laws. It's going to be hilarious

I believe some pretty nasty shit is going on yeah, but there's no actual proof it's pedophilia

all I know is that there's smoking gun proof of podesta being into the fetish scene due to a conversation regarding handkerchief maps.

so much of the evidence is bullshit.
the majestic ape and heavy breathing angle makes me 80% sure that alefantis is a diddler though.
some of their songs outright explicitly talk about it, not just the symbols used in the videos

Tell me one piece of "evidence" that would stand in court. You can't. It is all speculation/ if you look at things with autism level ∞.

I been told their is some truth behind every lie.

All that matters is saving kids from monsters. And their ignorant enablers.

Authorities are far more well equipped to obtain the evidence needed for an actual court case.... if they're allowed to.

Its all fake. Just look at how snopes and gizmodo debunk this shit

You can find any random bullshit to support something when you've already made up a conclusion.

This

Who gives a shit if it's real? Some bullshit we deduced from hacked emails caused a guy to almost shoot up a pizza place. We're dealing with advanced memery at this point.

don't forget how they were busted

Weiner was sending dick pics to an 8 year old

Oh it's totes real bro

Honestly I didn't believe it at first.

I still might not.

But the absolute proliferation of the term "fake news" used just about everywhere in the media these past few days has been really, really bizarre.

NPR, WaPo, NYT, PBS, CNN, NBC, etc., all using this same term over and over and over again.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

It's just like after Hillary was clearly ill and the narrative immediately shifted to her "POWERING THROUGH POWERING THROUGH POWERING THROUGH POWERING THOUGH," because that's what women do, they POWER THROUGH!!1!!!!!11!!

>snopes

Look. We get that you are quite proud that you have manage to infiltrate Sup Forums, and even have paid off the owner and mods to start deleting threads. Yes yes, its quite impressive. Very impressive.

Now, dont you have children to rape? Or is that more the domain of your masters. But pop quiz? When you have kids, if you do have kids, do they get fucked by them too, or is that just for you and your warped culture?

Fuck, might as well talk about it now since you guys want to normalize pedophilia

Damn you're right. I had better just accept all of this. Anything else would be a betrayal to the god emperor. It makes his enemies look bad so we must pretend.

People would have no reason to make conclusions if he had literally any other profile pic and his name wasn't literally J'aime les enfants.

Not saying I believe any of it, but he's basically asking for people to be suspicious.

bought scott adams argument that there's a lot of confirmation bias at work, it's the initial wikileaks-based pizza related handkerchief etc. shit that i can't shake

>literally
No

You know nothing. The forces of the dark lord are encroaching on this nation. We must offer them sacrifice in blood rituals to satiate them otherwise they'll take over the earthly realm. We're saving this country. You're in over your head.

rationalize "play dominos on pasta or cheese?"

i think the codeword angle is bullshit too, but that one really made me think

Oh no I'm sure its normal for dudes to wave their dick at an 8 year old

You forget Bill and pedo island and weiner flashing his dick is how they got caught

Throretically, give me an example of a piece of evidence that would prove it to be false. What fact, if proven, would categorically exclude the existence of a satanic pedophile murderrape ring?

I didn't, until there were ten simultaneous threads insisting that there was nothing to see here, including the one that used the exact same image and wording as you, OP.

yes, dominos is a pizza place, has fuck all to do with what i said though.
are you familiar with the quote?

>It isn't proven, but there is certainly a lot of evidence that points to it.
>I am making up my mind on all the available evidence.
>there is none whatsoever to say these are normal people.

I think you're going down the wrong path when you assume people don't believe it but are desperately clinging to any bad news. It's a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories are their own evidence. Any evidence against them is actually just evidence of a coverup. People can fall into conspiracy theory thinking with little or no effort, no reason to think they are doing it on purpose.

kek @ you guys fapping to lolis then making incredibly far-fetched pedophile conspiracies

>pretend
Check this out user. If this isn't proof then you're just a CTR shill

Fug.

>8 sideways can look like a child butt or boobs?

That's certainly a big part of it, but there's also lots of people who just believe it as a meme because it antagonizes the left, even though they actually know it's nonsense. And shit, it's working. They got some guy to go in there with a gun. That's mega lulz to them.

>I see no evidence of child sex abuse happening at the BBC. I didn't look very hard, but I don't see anything so I guess this Saville guy is ok!
>I see no evidence of child sex abuse happening at Penn State. I didn't look very hard, but I don't see anything so I guess this Sandusky guy is ok!

Weev is behind the pizzagate hoax. This is confirmed by IRC screenshots

>LOL ur all CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIST NAZIS

Look where you are, shills. You're here, with us, and every bit as crazy for trying to dispute this obvious case of child trafficing by elites

>sexual assault happens elsewhere guys!
Notice it stopped being a conspiracy when... EVIDENCE came out. Evidence that isn't "this guy has a headless statue" or "this sign has a swirl in it"

shill meme factory running full speed

>pretend to believe anything and keep pushing it

or you might just want to know what's up with the creepy instagram pics and suggestive language in the emails...not to mention the whole Madeleine McCann thing ( sli.mg/Do0KNL )

>.jpg
lmao
I mean, a lot of the stuff is spooky, especially the emails, and I do think something is going on, but sometimes those threads get to this tier and its too much of a stretch for me..

There's obviously some fuckey shit going on, and with pedo island and bill's pedo-pals it's not that far-fetched.

Comet pizza is most likely some kind of honey pot though, seeing as how liberal MSM is giving it attention. If this place checks out at the end of the day, they can victimize comet pizza and make all the podesta scandals out to be a hoax.

It will run dry like pedowood did. What came of that, aside from schneider memes?

Same source as soros/foundation files, epstein files, etc. This is C-I-A hack files... archive.org/details/CIADRUGSMUGGLINGFILES

Notice that the evidence wouldn't have been uncovered unless some people started the "conspiracy" and made it widely known

if there is ANY explanation at all for the code shit in the emails, i would love to consider it. but nobody has offered one.

here:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
>Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Yeah you're probably right but all discussions of other people's motivations is speculation by definition.

I mean Sup Forums is especially familiar with the phenomenon of true believers mistaking trolls for one of them, crowding in, and eventually outnumbering the trolls. It happens all the time here. Sup Forums owes basically 100% of its existence to that cycle.

i'm the same, the fake news buzzword is creeping me the fuck out

One user did - obviously.

>something is weird
>it must be a pedo ring
okay

How many decades did it take for enough evidence to come out from both of those cases to get a public consensus that abuse was happening?

How much evidence was shunned as "fake" during the years and years that hundreds of kids were being abused?

>something is weird
>there is all sorts of weird pedo art and pedo glorifying musicians associated with this homosexual's eating establishment
>must be a pedo ring
less irrational

You will hear the evidence when it stands up in court.

I can't say anything else at this time.

Too bad most of the exposure here is from extremely tenuous bullshit and peppered with your typical crank "satanic illerminaty sacrifice ritual" crap. Nobody here is concerned with finding a smoking gun, only smoke and mirrors. "This ig poc is weird" and its not even someone that lives on the east coast, OK...

>Italians like making food jokes
Big wow
>
Oh no I'm sure its normal for dudes to wave their dick at an 8 year old
proofs?
We all know Bill diddled kids on loli Island but without pics or a vid we can't prove shit. All the " evidence" with this pizza shit is weak as fuck

Pic*

qual è lo scherzo?

yeah you get it. and this election and the aftermath of it is causing this phenomenon to go haywire like never before.

But the pedo art is literally just art from an abuse survivor. When I ask if Pedosta actually has it I get pointed to some unrelated headless statue. A weird nude sure but postmodernism is chock full of weird nudes.

it's a penis

This is an agenda to push HR6393 sec 501 through the senate. Everyone needs to start calling hour senators NOW to protest it bc it's what's going on in Germany and other European countries. Arresting journalists and people that disagree with liberal ideas and Islam for hate speech. Section 501 says basically anything president sees as fake, false, hate speech, etc. Can be prosecuted or whatever. It passed unanimously in the house. Obama is trying to push this through before trumps in. He already undid the government propoganda ban which is why MSM is so horribly lying and vicious. Most people don't realize this. They're pushing fake news bc of all of this though to brainwash people.... can't have free thinkers screwing up their plan
techdirt.com/articles/20130715/11210223804/anti-propaganda-ban-repealed-freeing-state-dept-to-direct-its-broadcasting-arm-american-citizens.shtml

Why did they make a false flag happen. This thing could have died or been put on /x/,
but they deleted the reddit thing on it (I don't know what reddit calls their fucking things)
and they had that gun man come in with assault rifles but only shot the ground with 1 bullet then he surrendered before the cops showed up.

Thing could have died, but if there is this much shit trying to hide it, then there might be something in it that is real.

they're just taking advantage of this one situation to broadly attack anything else similar because this one is actually fake
the result is that some people think this means pizzagate MUST be true and some people think anything similar is also bullshit
that's their angle

To get the Senate and everyone on board with passing that bill

Someone literally threatened to break into comet armed IN A PIZZAHATE THREAD HERE and most of the replies were egging him on

Check the archives I believe he posted with some sort of muscley pepe
>inb4 bad publicity so that was just shills false flagging
Hindsight is 20 20 fags

>so much of the evidence is bullshit.

just like the nightly news and the congress

it's just to broadly discredit the entire idea of conspiracy theories by latching onto this one really stupid one. then they can call anything fake news and point to this

It made Nick assign Schneider a wrangler to make him keep any diddling he does away from the shows, and preferably in SE asian countries where they don't give a shit.

But in the past 20years, when has a gunman not killed and not suicided?

I agree with That they used this, but I just feel they could have done this before pizzagate, just why now?

a ;ot of this evidence is a stretch but tell me those biden videos are fake. fuck them for not making him resign.

I got sucked in at the start. The "kids in the pool for further entertainment" pulled me in but I thought how normie talk. And the creepy art shit is just typical of people their age in a midlife crisis trying to edgy and "hip"

Kinda sad really

Sure but everyone here calling it a false flag when days ago you were all hoping somebody would do it when you didn't realize it would be bad publicity? Either being disingenuous or retards.

I'm leaning towards thinking it's bullshit because I also saw this early on a couple months ago and it did seem concocted however this story is going viral so you would think something real is behind it. If it is fake then that's crazy how powerful this shit is. I mean someone went into the comet pizza in D.C. today and shot off a couple rounds calling them pedophiles. If this shit is fake it's going too far. If someone gets shot over your memes I don't want to be the guy talking about Pizzagate. Could face charges

People who deny that there are corrupt, rich and powerful individuals who do shit like that are delusional. Rich people are bored and weird. Pedophile undergrounds rings have existed since the dawn of man.

However, Pizzagate has me torn. Part of me thinks this is just some weird male version of Lady Gaga who's into weird shit I will never understand. I've seen some of the emails and the only one that really strikes my attention is the pizza-map on a handkerchief. That shit's weird but I don't want to jump to conclusions and conclude the guy as some rapist pedophile.

Again though, you cannot deny that rich powerful politicians are into obscenely weird shit.

I just don't like that SOME of the people "investigating" this are starting witch hunts against the employees there who have nothing to do with it, even if it's a real thing. That's kind of fucked up. They're just $9/hour employees who want to get by.

The owner's a weird fucker. He posts pictures of children in weird situations, art depicting bizarre images of children and some of their emails like the "pizza map" one are pretty questionable.

I'd like to keep an open mind here. More than 50% of my opinion leans towards that he's just a really creepy fuck and that children aren't being abducted and murdered in a pizzeria.

People on the internet won't prove this. But people on the internet can find leads that Law Enforcement can follow up and see if it leads to proof. We should dig and connect, without harassment.

The pushback from the media with Pizzagate is the same kind of reaction they had with Gamergate. It's obvious that the elites are getting rustled under the implications that they're involved in human trafficking.

->anyone who doesn't want Sup Forums autismos charging pizza parlors armed to search for underground satanic ritual murder rape bunkers is a pedophile!
False dichotomy
But who cares in your mind I am already a shill for even questioning you

>I've seen some of the emails and the only one that really strikes my attention is the pizza-map on a handkerchief.
>Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?
Here's another one for you.

Half and half. I was away studying for finals till it happened, but there is always and urge to just shoot all of these corrupt fuckers. But like you said it wouldn't do well with normies and ((they)) could use it.

Just now they did use it. It scares me they are learning, even their pasta is getting better on here (still obvious shit though)

Gotta love the streisand effect.

If they say it's fake, then they need to prove it. Counter the claims that have been brought forward with evidence. It's not 1 or 2 questionable coincidences. It's a shit ton.

>>I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them.

Alright, that's pretty fucking weird. No one talks like that.

They attempted somewhat successfully a Nazi witchhunt, now they're getting a pedo witchhunt in return lol.

It's this same retard. Check the sticky on page 1, where it says "burden of proof".

At what point do coincidences become a pattern? How much circumstantial evidence do you need before a proper investigation is conducted?