Are you Jon or Michelle, Sup Forums?

Are you Jon or Michelle, Sup Forums?

wow. Subtle. Continuing the campaign against white males "with money". always add on that "with money" so its about class.

Aww is the little shitlord afraid to face his own privilege?

Cuck spotted

Is the little liberal unable to accept the results of a democratic election when it's not in their favor?

I am neither, this propaganda is weak.

>men!!!
this is why you lose
>fetuses arent people!!!
You know I am okay with abortion -- but I am well aware they are people. I simply would not want to them to come into this world to suffer the socioeconomic consequences of niggers in the street having five kids and leaving them all.
>go fuck yourself
well I mean if you're gonna be as mean as you were to trump supporters during the election the lot of us may as well fuck off to the GOP for the next few years.

>mfw nancy pelosi is back in power
yeah good luck getting any votes dems, you'll really need it

Brilliant Reply!

Pat yourself on the back user! That was an incredible use of a 1st class meme. I bet you spent some seconds looking for it!

Your delivery was sharp and intelligent! It is impossible to argue with your logic, to say nothing of your wit!

I wish there was a follow button so I could continue to revel in your brilliance!

>white males are evil
>white females slightly less
>but black genderqueer trans-oppressed planetary-kin are the true rulers

I like Jon's haircut.

that has to be like $20 of mare milk

>mare

I'm Dmitry

>Michelle, let's talk

Okay, what are you going to tell Michelle? What would Hillary have done for her? Jack and shit. Just like they've done for the working class for decades. Not that the repubs have been any better, but Trump, of course, isn't a typical Republican.

>reads Breitbart
so by extention all Breitbart readers are assholes, right?

this is a shit meme
it was a shit meme when I first saw it on facebook and it's still a shit meme now

What if I grew up poor, have never been on Breitbart, think that 2nd trimester abortions are unethical, and that gays can do whatever the fuck they want as long as its between consenting adults on their own private property and not in public where I can see it?

>yuge horse dick
never change Sup Forums
>but Trump, of course, isn't a typical Republican
That's the thing, liberals have been so brainwashed by schools and the media that they refuse to acknowledge that. Associating with the republicans in any way would see them ostracized by their peers, no matter what. They're indoctrinated.
Reforming the republicans (if it actually happens) would be the best thing that could happen to the US. The democrats pretty much had no competition at this point. They didn't have to serve the people well because they thought they were guaranteed to win (they wouldn't have nominated someone like Hillary otherwise). Now they'll have to do much better next time.

Jon. And I'll take you all down before 'I go fuck myself'.

What if I consider you less of a person than the abortion?

If privilege did exist no rational person would give it up.

Okay? It's not like it's anybody's problem but liberals' that they're driving people away. They need to manipulate independent, competent people because they're incompetent and dependent. The people they're manipulating don't lose anything by waking up and walking away so I don't see what the problem is with them doubling down on their unsubtle propaganda.