ALL FLAGS MATTER

How do we get moot the gook to implement American state flags? This would bring an entirely new level of shitposting, as we'll be better to make educated guesses as to if someone is a shitskin or a cuck if they're posting with state flag.

ALL FLAGS MATTER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kPwW8nBVc0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me about Ohio Sup Forums.
Why does he use a pennant?

agree

>Delaware
RARE

Maryland best flag reporting

Then everyone would know I live in Seattle...
And it's full of degenerates

FREE OUR FLAGS

>not using extra flags plugin in current year

It shows states, counties, cities, and sometimes even street flags.

Oregon the most degenerate state reporting in

where do i get this

agree. i was just thinking that yesterday.
also does anyone remember the old nazi swastika flags? i remember seeing those a while ago but i dont see them anymore. what was the deal with that?

every thread would devolve into shitposting about the civil war or commiefornia. I think I'll pass.

... why not download the free firefox plugin, which also does counties and cities, as well as foreign provinces?
What Hironimoot could do is bring back political affiliation flags, that would be nice.

I'd be able to show off just how much shitpost potential my state has

want.
>sause?

>the only green flag is WA
Why.

>101725578

Maryland is white trash.

I was sleeping with a girl from Maryland. She said she broke up with her boy friend, never did. Feel bad for the guy, but he's fairly trashy himself.

Long Island needs it's own flag, Upstate New York is Canadian level shitposters

MICHIGAN NUMBAH ONE

OHIO NUMBAH SHIT

and i could support the Oregon Death Squads.

Half of the state flags are a goddamn seal on a blue background.

Couldn't tell them apart except for the good ones

What do you need flags for. Guess where I live.

sorry

Oregon Death Squads

god damn that MD flag is sexy as hell

lol we already have that, it's called extra flags extension

pi related

>Picture only contains half the glorious Oregon flag

yes. you used to be able to choose your flag. there were a bunch of random ones to choose from

that was a long time ago my man. i think it was right when /pol was created

ITT: People who don't use Extra Flags

>Virginia
>8 US Presidents born there
>Flag depicts a free man standing over the corpse of a tyrannical king

Virginia is the most American state

>thumb over bore

wtf are you doing?

Great idea! Then city afterwards.. then maybe zipcode. Then home addresses. Hell just put everyone's IP address on their posts.

Fuck you, OP.

Agree with State flags. But why the fuck are all the State flags so fucking ugly?

best in show right here

all others BTFO

doesn't count if it is not standard for everyone imo

I just want to know which state has the worst shitposters. Probably fucking Florida.

if more people use it, it will catch on

We beat you. Suck it up.

ITT: Redditors who know nothing nor care about the original Sup Forums spirit of remaining totally anonymous.

Just fuck off back already.

Colorado.

Maryland over here reminds me of the Raven's logo, seems to me you are down by five superbowls

if flags weren't already a thing you'd have a point.

>He doesn't have extra flags

This. Get with the times.

>lives in CA
>posts with the extension

why?

Oregon, Nevadam Idaho, Montana, Utah, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansasm Oklahoma, Minnesota, Lousiana, Wisconsin, Michiganm Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and South Carolina's flags are all shit and don't matter. They shouldn't get state specific flags until they get actual, state specific flags and not just a shitty state seal on a shitty blue field.

Alaska, Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Tennesee, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Massachussetts' flags are pretty cool, and do matter.

Ohio gets special mention for having a non rectangular flag that is far more interesting than anything else about Ohio.

Hawaii needs to get rid of the fucking union jack and just replace their flag with a picture of a Sandwich or something.

>he wants to risk being doxxed

Based Florida. We don't give a fuck

don't be retarded, Ameribrus
This would result in hordes of USA-only shitposting threads, most people don't know or care about your states
The only flags on this forum are COUNTRIES
So, respectfully, fuck off with this idea

Every day I think about dying.

The only flag up there that matters is Texas

so two people have to be using the extension for state flags to show up?

lame and gay

Before that, the flags were random per post.

Funny how the most JIDF like post always got the Israel flag.

alaska

>Every day I think about dying
You should just eat a bullet instead.

Works for me. People need to know how based Idaho is.

People would bully the rares and Californians too much.

>flag shaming

US is so big with so many peoples that us having flags isnt much different from Europe having them

How long ago was that? I remember but it seems like forever.

Fellow Idaho fag?

Best state, best flag. Everyone else BTFO, you are subhuman in comparison.

Yes, and I still dont like the flags until this day. Never did. State flags would be even worse.

Slippery slope

true, but Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas, Manassas Park and Loudoun need to be annexed into DC or Maryland.

Mah nigga. 2T here

I like that palm tree and crescent moon. What state?

if you want him to do something you should probably start by not calling him "moot the gook"

Where do you get that idea from?

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

ITT: We summon gook moot

GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT GOOK MOOT

most of these flags are shit tbqfh

>worst state, shittiest flag
FTFY

Saudi Arabia

South Carolina

2010 is the last time I remember it being existed. But I also remember them that you can select them. Fucking edgefag Anarchists were all over

Worst state in the Union by far. I only ever drove through that state which is like $15 just for tolls.

>on this forum
>forum

Kill yourself.

Only poor people and degenerates hate California.

they dont have my county flag... i went with the nearest one

Says the leaf

Georgia

Always loved Idaho

youtu.be/kPwW8nBVc0g

>You should just eat a bullet instead.
>California

minisota

n-no..I couldn't have been on Sup Forums that long. Dear god.

gitgud.

Tell me something about Muslim Canada America in the bottom right corner.

I still like the state, but the amount of shitskins in the cities is just beyond belief. It's really disheartening.

>Only poor people and degenerates live in/love California

You really need to get on it. I can't keep correcting your posts.

fuck off half of us have the same seal on blue field shit tier flag. then you would have irrelevant countries asking for the same thing,.

I know its cucked, but I still love my mountain state. If we could just nuke Denver, we'd be OK.

Agree

>This would result in hordes of USA-only shitposting threads, most people don't know or care about your states
So. I want to bash Commiefornians and Jew Yorkers more.
>Forum
Naw. You can respectfully eat shit you damn newfag.

Based Florida check-in.

Looks suspiciously commie

No fucking way, 2T as well

Dollar bills

MFW Scotland revotes on a referendum next year
Becomes independent
And we get our own flag
For a population of 6million
But none of the Americucks do

Texas