If you hate degeneracy so much, why do you hang out on one of the most degenerate websites on the internet?

If you hate degeneracy so much, why do you hang out on one of the most degenerate websites on the internet?

To feed the trolls... you hungry?

>one of

Why do you pretend like this is one of the most degenerate websites on the internet?

Why are you such a massive worthless faggot that you've found yourself trying to talk people out of visiting a website on a fucking sunday night?

Because sadly it is one of the last places free speech can exist, let that sink in for a moment.

You get the good and the bad with anonymous communities

I got banned for posting this. The only text in the OP was "...", You don't have free speech here. You just pretend you do because you agree with the moderators.

You can post it here. But don't make YET ANOTHER dumb bait thread, c'mon.

I only posted it twice, and I was trying to start a legitimate discussion. But yeah, dismiss any opinion you don't like as baiting/shilling. Nice echo chamber you're building...

>Posts a obvious interracial bait and hook thread bound to get 300 replies with no legitimate discussion and white guys pretending to be black

>"Why did I get banned? Free speech guys!"

Because Sup Forums is utterly steeped in hypocritical ideas.

>faggot naziboos
>Wouldn't know what to say to WWII vets who faced the germans like fucking men, only to watch the shittiest subsequent generations cosplay as SS

>take particular issue with safe spaces and participation trophy culture.
>spend all day in digital right wing safe spaces, think they're special and worth more to society literally just for having a certain skin color

>Fond of throwing "cuck" around
>Sup Forums kissless virgins in their late 20s

I could go on. Here come the replies pivoting to the flaws of the left or the outright denial or the "nuh uh I make six figures and totally slay puss on the reggggg"

Sup Forums is Volksch af tho

It's not bait. It was intended to start a legitimate discussion about a commonly held belief on here. I was addressing people's points that they made in those threads.

The fact that you are able to post and not permabanned like they do over on /leftypol/ proves its not an echochamber. You Alynsky tactics have no power here.

How else will we reach the degenerates?

Sup Forums is degenerate, and that has a cost. But there's a tradeoff on knowledge that is useful. It's bad, but this is the world we live in.

>Safe space
>Anonymous as hell, half of the threads are liberals bitching about conservatives

AUTISM

>implying
They gave me an IP/ISP range ban. I'm not posting from the same connection I made the original post under.

>>take particular issue with safe spaces and participation trophy culture.
>>spend all day in digital right wing safe spaces, think they're special and worth more to society literally just for having a certain skin color

lol no

>>Fond of throwing "cuck" around
chan kissless virgins in their late 20s
Sup Forums espouses celibacy as a virtue. This is not hypocrisy. You just don't know what cuck means.

Sure. That's why you use a image which pretty much says "Fuck discussion let's shitpost", want a discussion? Don't fucking post IR baitml

It was intended to fish for (you)'s, like you're doing right now.

You're essentially blaming Sup Forums for not being able to have a legitimate discussion now.

>half
Take a count of the catalogue. I'll give you an advantage because it's sportsmanlike: take a count of the catalogue during a "raid". You'd never come close to half on even the leftiest of left days on Sup Forums. Nice try though, you watery shit puddle.

>voluntarily

If someone wash pushed onto a busy highway, would you let it stand by and be called a suicide?

So you're allowed to censor people because, in your SUBJECTIVE opinion, it's "bait"? That's still censorship which means free speech doesnt exist here.

Did the black man put a gun to the woman's head and force her to marry him? No. You're essentially saying that a free market isn't free if advertising exists.

This is why the founders said that niggers weren't people.

when Sup Forums talks about degeneracy i don't think we mean sexual acts (aside from racemixing), i think it has more to do with the erosion of the natural order for political correctness.

Are you accusing me of being black? Because I'm white.

Is it free if those with an overwhelming amount of power presented her with nothing but propaganda for and obvious slander against the position?

>celibacy is a virtue
>OMG THE WHITE RACE IS DYING OUT

Suck my cock. I've been in your hilarious "guise what wuld u tell ur 10yo self if u culd go bk in time". You know what the overwhelming majority of responses are?

"tttry to ttalk to girls"
"bbe more cconfident"

It's hilarious. And then for those who have moved on from sadness and self-pity into outward rage, it's "MGTOW GUISE. WHO NEEDS TO EVER TOUCH A BOOB IT'S OVERRATED I BET"

Don't care if you are baiting desu

Actual ww2 vets are redpilled and aren't gonna oy vey at me. My grandpa fought in ww2 AND collected Nazi memorabilia which is how I got into liking it.

Pol is not a right wing safe space. Anyone can share their opinion without getting censored or banned unless they spam it. The truth is that you can't handle arguments against your shit opinions.

Also this isn't r9k. The rest Sup Forums is more normie than you think.

Just end your gene pool already bud and save us the trouble.

So advertising = coercion now? Is an ad for Oereos forcing me to buy their cookies?

Confidence and social influence are also touted as virtues here. Nothing hypocritical about that.

You just don't know how to formulate an argument, really. You don't know what you're trying to say.

This site's definition of "degeneracy" in one easy-to-read image

Jews aren't white user.

Degenerate is the only Sup Forums-tier word I ever use in real life. It's not even usually applicable, I've just gotten sick of trying to explain why I don't want to go to color raves or buy cocaine or hit on girls at bars.

Also one of my friends was telling me he was thinking about starting an open relationship with his girlfriend and I said that was degenerate, and I think it made an impression.

Only if they are simultaneously disseminating falsified information about Chips Ahoy and Keebler's.

Nigger, people are not saying it is genocide when Stacy whose dad went for cigarettes and never came back marries Tyrone. It is when our government ships in hordes of savages simply so merchants can have more gullible consumers, paid for by working white people. This makes being a white American more dangerous and expensive. Therefore genocide.

See, the thing there sugar tits is that collecting trophies from soldiers you killed is alpha as fuck. Your hypothetical grandpa is a bad motherfucker. Idolizing the guys your hypothetical grandpa killed the shit out of, however, makes you a juvenile dipshit edgelord. Head to a VFW and try this shit, those old fuckers would cane you to a death you aren't even worthy of. And it's funny, my shit opinions keep getting replies. Looks to me like it's you who can't handle the bantz, piss baby.

And you can't dodge an argument for shit.

Nope. shows proof that at least some people believe that race mixing = white genocide.

You're doing Kek's work, user

>And you can't dodge an argument for shit.

You:
>Sup Forums is hypocritical
>"cites things that aren't hypocrisy"

Me:
> No it isn't.

That was easy.

name one bad thing about degeneracy. you literally can't.

>muh celebacy
>muh procreate to save your race

It was literally the first two lines in my post. Anyhow, despite what you've been told, storks have nothing to do with making children. I'm actually on your side here, I'd love Sup Forums to line up behind celibacy. I want you fucks to die off, fade out, like an endangered species nobody wants to throw a fundraiser for.

"degenerate" is code for "things I've never been invited to try because I'm insufferable"

No, you don't understand, again.

The idea is to be celibate until marriage so that you can produce a stable nuclear family unit.

Sup Forums is degeneracy

societal decay that eventually causes a violent purging of the degeneracy. Slows down progress by promoting hedonism over productivity.

Okay, then:

Stop making shit threads. Mabye if you're argument wasn't liberal argumentive tactic #130484 it'd be replied to with serious answers. Making a simplistic thread the typical bullshit will get you shit answers. Mabye instead say "Why does Sup Forums value ethnic conservation ?" With some kind of thinking image rather then "we wuz kangs black man white female bait bullshit" why u mad tho whitey threads.

I'm sure the totally-celebate-by-choice-and-definitely-not-by-circumstance couple will produce lovely children together.

>I'm sure the totally-celebate-by-choice-and-definitely-not-by-circumstance couple will produce lovely children together.

The children will almost certainly be more productive to society than those produced by niggers and their soon to be single mother counterparts.

They'll probably be a lot smarter too.

Looks like a family I'd be willing to be a part of desu. They look like they care for/look out for one another.

I'm sure you are a beautiful individual with lots of life experience and cherished by everyone. Oh wait, you're probably just as fat and ugly as the people you are insulting.

Wait isn't liberal argumentative tactic #130484 holding the other party to your own little standards and discarding anything that doesn't fit your own pre-determined criteria? I'm pretty sure that's #130484.

>all these "probablies"

Stay mad, betaqueers.

it makes my penis feel good. does that adequately answer your question....

>I don't understand statistics and that means you're mad

Weaksauce, try again.

Do you wanna talk about why your dad is the reason you're on Sup Forums all the time? This is a safe place.

So it's legitimate to take away my free speech because in your SUBJECTIVE opinion, my thread was shit?

I missed those statistics in your last post. Were they before or after the part where you were trying to be proud of being a virgin?

>it's another look at me no I'm a moderate/centrist you're the liberal thread

Best response thus far, actually. Why are your fellow posters so caught up in all this e-posturing?

>declare your political alignment so I have some easy go-to canned responses. It's frustrating being on the defensive with someone who can think faster than me.

Mate it isn't just my subjective opinion. Even mods and janis can spot a fucking bait and hook thread for what it is. If you'd start of your thread in a serious tone rather then what I mentioned at the end of the post you'd be fine and you'd have your freedom of speech. Literally all you have to do is stop shitposting. BAM, legitimate discussion.

>Giving up the argument and moving to insults
That's a better try than your last one at least.

Yes, in fact statistics support that virgins make better, more stable spouses.

Since my dad is probably my best friend and we hang out almost daily even though I've owned my own home for almost three years, I'd say not.

Do you wanna talk about why your mother was totally able to provide enough love and care for you after she got BLACKED and your dad left? Is that why you're on Sup Forums?

>This level of narcissism
Christ. Do you flatter yourself this much around everyone? I bet you've been beat down before, explains your attitude.

>hue hue guise lets do a nigger webm thread
>205 replies

>hue hue guise lets make fun of whites
>thread deleted, poster warned

I think I get it, OP. Bait threads are fine as long as they're the kind of bait threads that everybody here isn't upset by, and the grounds for having a serious discussion on a topic that doesn't offend the delicate sensibilities here, it must be prefaced with a fucking essay and a polite letter of apology for suggesting something Sup Forums might disagree with. And that's why it's definitely not a safe space.

>you are only allowed to have freedom of speech if your speech meets certain criteria
So there isn't true freedom of speech here.

>not comparing apples to apples

>nigger webm thread
>vague "make fun of whites"

Why not try making a whitey webm thread?

>So there isn't true freedom of speech here.
There is. True freedom of speech is what we have. What you're thinking of is just garbage.

Because we're all born in sin.

Hundreds of times, actually. In all kinds of ways. A man responds to adversity in a manner to which you might not be accustomed. One that doesn't include farting out impotent rage in his precious echo chamber and waiting for a nice pat on the back from his equally weak peers.

I like you.

Statistically, most of them never find that out.

Sup Forums isn't degenerate

just the people that post on it

>Statistically, most of them never find that out.

Are you saying that's a bad thing?

This is like saying you can't study in ancient Greece because parts of it happen to contain sodomy enthusiasts

>these mental gymnastics

>greentext nonsequitur

Tell me one time you've been banned for a white bashing thread. You're pretty much making spooky bullshit up now

What you're saying is that Sup Forums tier theeads aren't banworthy for being offtopic? Go to gif or trash if you want to see IR.

Yes. I'm sure a man who speaks like the equivalent of a manchild saying shit like farting with impotent rage is a common colloqiualism in the australian langague. I guess american men must be bunch of poofters if you're average male banter sounds so weak.

>Trying to start a conversation about a commonly held belief on this board is the same as starting Sup Forums tier threads outside of Sup Forums

Hang on, I think you missed what I was saying. I'm gonna rephrase it because I thought it was a funny reply and I don't want you to miss out. Hang on.

Statistically, most permavirgins won't get that far.

buzzfeed is objectively worse

>Statistically, most permavirgins won't get that far.

If they did, they wouldn't be permavirgins.

Society should be so lucky that all people who die unmarried/widowed are also permavirgins.

That's the ideal.

You're defending shit like are white women x threads right? That's considering offtopic. Look at the sticky. Takes a few minutes to realiz like why posting ir images with obvious intentions might not ganrer serious replies or stop you from getting banned.

No, I'm not defending that. We're talking about me getting banned for posting the image about white genocide.

*your average male banter.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I think you got so offended that you missed me calling you out for being a sensitive, ineffectual, bitchmade faggot, and then responded like a sensitive, ineffectual, bitchmade faggot.

lol "poofters". Yeah, that's a fightin' word there.

>proud of being a virgin
what a faggot

Oh I get it now. You want the whole of society to take part in your sexual failings.

That's pretty cruel, m8ey.

THANK YOU.

Prove that you've been banned for posting that image

I can't, I don't have that IP anymore (posted it from my phone).

>That post
Pretty much the pot calling the kettle black. Which makes me amused because you were earlier dissing people for posturing on a thread and now you're acting like you haven't just got a vagina between your legs. I'll have to remind you mate. We're on a monogolian tapestry site. Not only are your arguments ineffectual, but you're making a fool of yourselt lad. Here's thinking you've come here to troll but your performance makes me want to believe you aren't otherwise I pity you.

>mfw this thread has just culminated in some pompous cunt acting though

To mock and deride you and occasionally talk about theology/philosophy.

Children born out of wedlock tend to be criminals and negatively effect the society throughout their lives.

It's obvious that society will be best if all children are made by stable nuclear families.

>real people
>real people
>real people
>actors

Come on, man. You can't take a piss on American banter and then say "poofter" in the same breath. I was doing pretty well up until that point, and then you pull that underhanded shit and I'm cracking up, completely out of my groove.

If you did it on purpose, well played. I still hate you, though.

You're right, I forgot about the hymen inspection they do when you and your fiance go sign your marriage license.

>You're right, I forgot about the hymen inspection they do when you and your fiance go sign your marriage license.

Ideals are ideals. Even if it doesn't always happen, it's still good to espouse the value as being good. Promoting the best outcome for society is the right thing to do; this is what we should strive for.

Anything else is degeneracy.

Poor recovery. Anyhow, for the rest of your post you'd have a point if you stuck with the ridiculousness of the hymen bullshit, but you destroy any power it had by deriding trust and sanctity in marriage or a relationship.