Hillary Clinton Loses 18,422 Votes in Day 3 of Wisconsin Recount

>In the Wisconsin Day 3 Recount Update 18,422 votes for Hillary Clinton were erased resulting in a 15,133 vote net increase for Donald Trump.

>In the Day 3 recount update, Hillary Clinton has a net total loss of 18,422 votes in from the original count in areas that have been recounted so far.

>In contrast, Donald Trump has a net total loss of 3,289 votes from the original count in areas that have been recounted so far.

>The resulting total difference is a net change of 15,133 votes in favor of Donald Trump after the completion of the 3rd day of the recount.

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=58905

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/05/us-election-recount-michigan-donald-trump-hillary-clinton
elections.wi.gov/taxonomy/term/265
elections.wi.gov/node/4510
heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-results-day-5-4-totals-numbers-update-latest-new-status-rules-laws/
cbc.ca/news/politics/transgender-bill-trudeau-government-1.3585522
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Hillary

Wake me up when this is on legit news.

>hillary loses shit tons of votes when people check for cheating

oh golly, what a surprise

lol

>Dentures in the glass
>Visibly has teeth

>9gag

I want them to do a recount in California

Milwaukee County not in yet. 60k Hillary votes were "missed" and it will flip the state.

>liberals spent $3 million to get wrecked harder

such a beautiful day

How the fuck did they get 20,000 votes wrong?

we need a recount in New Hampshire

this. take away their majority in the popular vote to crush them even further

This would be hilarious. They'd probably still win the state but the amount of fraud that state faces is fucking massive.

dumb cunt. have you not been paying attention? the democrats were rigging this shit and still lost

Man this is really backfiring

Is the punchline that it's from 9gag? I don't get it.

Fake news. Hillary will be the president once recount completes and votes by Russian hackers are deleted.

Get over it, Drumpflets. We called out your fraud and won.

hey ctr, you guys still get paid?

How the fuck do you lose votes? Do they decide those votes are invalid or did one of the counters literally fucking make up 18 thousand votes that don't actually exist?

at this point the worst thing possible would be to try to actually deny Trump office and still put Hillary in.

I mean just from a civil war type scenario the liberals are pretty much looking at a combined enemy of the gun owning conservatives and large swaths of the military.

Even Obama, the Clitions, etc. have all resigned to the fact Trump has won because to try to fight it would be fighting the country itself

You should have been a cop.

We need a recount in California. Trump has no chance in winning that shithole, but proving voter from in a much wider scale, will once again BTFO media.

It's a lingering bot. The human shills were rounded up, and executed for their failure. Honestly, they didn't think their 10 cents per post wouldn't come without a cost for losing, right?

Are there really this many people cheating the system among the citizenry? I'm ashamed. Every election? Justify it by stopping to their level I assume? Someone reassure me this number fudging happens elsewhere and not in the hearts of my countrymen

Fake fucking news. Also that's a deplorable picture.

If anything its gonna help strengthen the voter ID laws that certain liberal hellholes fight so venomously against

>SJWs prayed that this would turn the tide
>recount actually shows grossly inflated numbers for hilldog and an increase in trumps votes

Oh lawdy my sides were not prepared

For one I agree with a German.

Interesting times!

The Eternal Teuton must be getting soft.

The new narrative that the dems are spinning is that there are discrepancies so the whole state electoral votes should be deemed null and void.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/05/us-election-recount-michigan-donald-trump-hillary-clinton

>We need a recount in California. Trump has no chance in winning that shithole, but proving voter from in a much wider scale, will once again BTFO media.
Hans has a good point.

This.
How does this work. Whats the proces. Who does the recount. Who oversees it. What is the guarantee of efficiency. When are votes counted as fake?

niggers who voted for hillary couldn't fill in the line properly or some shit

But voting ballots are anonymous
what line? I thought it was just ticking a box?

outside my polling place a old ass nigga was standing just past 30 ft away giving out slips of papers to other blacks (and only blacks) on how to vote.

Was pretty much a sample ballot with all the shit filled in and the nigs would sit there and copy the answers onto the actual ballot.

>man is wearing glasses
>also has glasses on the table
>HOW CAN THIS BE?

I suppose when your only history is getting repeatedly fucked in the ass by Sweden and Russia, shilling on a Japanese imageboard is a preferable alternative.

>stateofthenation

theyre up to day 5. He's still winning

>Teutonic PSYOP is working

>when HIllarycucks paid MILLIONS to put the final nail in the coffin of their loser candidate AND confirm that the process was indeed rigged against Trump

Trump should finance a recount in NH, NV, VA and MN. Chances are he won these states too.

I know we're not supposed to question people's sources on here anymore because of the fake news thing, but yeah this is a shitty source.

what about it, m8?

elections.wi.gov/node/4510

op fucking reeks of fake news

what sort of fucking autism is this

heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-results-day-5-4-totals-numbers-update-latest-new-status-rules-laws/

fake and gay OP

At my polling place (VA), another old ass nigga was voting in the booth next to mine. He called one of the workers over for help and said "I don't know who any of them are. I just want all the Democrats."

Gotta keep gettin' dat money fo' dem programs.

HAHAA Jesus fucking Christ, how braindead do you have to be to be like this

Fucking plantation niggers

Any of you autists got the motivation to extrapolate how, based upon these results, Hillarys count would decrease across all states?

By how much would this diminish her "popular vote".

Also, NO REFUNDS!!!!

Quality leaf post

Nice source faggot

Too many variables and not enough data sets to have a meaningful extrapolation.

We only have one state where the recount gives us data. If we had multiple states being recounted, we could perhaps see a voting recount trend based on factors such as number of illegal immigrants etc.

As it is, we only have one state (correct me if i'm wrong) where the recount is moving along so far.

Also, any extrapolation based on something with as many variables as voting will make definitive analysis nearly impossible. Political scientists make an entire career out of extrapolating or predicting electoral trends and spend their lifetimes doing so; too much effort and uncertainty for an afternoon on a Taiwanese knitting forum.

STEINED

>Fake news

Here are the real numbers
Day 5 Totals
Trump has lost 302 votes.
Trump has gained 386 votes.
Trump net vote gain by Day 5: 84 votes

Clinton has lost 293 votes.
Clinton has gained 351 votes.
Clinton net vote gain by Day 5: 58 votes

Trump total net gain: 26 votes

I think we should trust the chosen person, after all the hebrews are experts in falsehoods.

Check the facts for yourself instead of reading fake news and believing them because they confirm what you already think

Impossible to know or make that type of call.. Making something like that would put us at the level of climate change charlatans.

9gag autism, duh.

Makes sense. We had a bunch of AMAs near the elections end about their conditions.

>heavy
>real news
pick one

We did? anyone save them?

You're fake, and the result of a botched attempt at sodomy.

>a maple nigger

At least I'm in a real country.

>part of the queens ccunt
No you aren't little boy.

Why are brownpillers so bad at reading? Why is logic and statistics so incompatible with right wing ideologies?

They're bill's

>Why is logic and statistics so incompatible with [ideological group i disagree with]

By the way, the correct grammar is "Why ARE logic and statistics blah blah"
Lol, another idiot not realizing he's calling the kettle black

>real country
>Canada
cbc.ca/news/politics/transgender-bill-trudeau-government-1.3585522

t. non-country expert