Why does Pol love Hitler and not Leopold?

Hitler killed more white people than anyone else in history. His war ultimately killed 50 million Europeans.

Leopold killed 10-15 million of the people you all hate. He got away with it too.

Why does Pol love the loser who got half of Europe conquered by the Communists, killed 50 million whites (eliminating entire generations, perhaps 150 million whites are not here because of Hitler), and bankrupted the continent, ending Europe's remaining colonies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpr19XJsRbA
youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do
youtube.com/watch?v=KzP1sXObwHo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Jan_Hanussen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>His war

Huh really makes you think
#BlackHolocaust

People scarcely name their kids leopold these days.

Based Leo/pol/d I hope he is in white heaven.

Sup Forums is an edgy contrarian board so people troll with Hitler more often because it triggers normies better. There are some genuine neo-nazis because Nazism was a cult and Hitler was its guru so like with any religion it still has believers long after the prophet's death.

Leopold had no such ideology. He was just a standard colonial racist capitalist.

>We where only taught about one
>We where
American education
>only taught about one
American education.
Leopold II is pretty much the ONLY Belgian guy mentioned in my History classes

Don't forget Sup Forums Pot, he who first redpilled us on the nature of the (((intelligentsia))) and the (((urban population)))

The question is : why in history books they don t teach about the genocide of leopold? Eheheh must be a ((((coincidence)))) we must only remember against the 6 gorillion

We could use him right now desu

>In 1868, when Isabella II was deposed as queen of Spain, Leopold tried to press his original plan to acquire the Philippines.

Glad that never happened

t. Flip

BASED WAFFLE
A
S
E
D

W
A
F
F
L
E

Got it wrong burger:

Hitler cleansed Europe from filth. Then this filth declared war against him and people died (which happens in war). So the 50M casualties are partially the fault of the world standing up against Hitler. Would you let him do... Well we would all be Aryans now.

according to Sup Forums nazi germany was
- victim of race-based persecution by the juice and slavs
- peaceful nation relentlessly attacked by warmongers

making them exactly the kind of weak cucks who deserve everything they get

Stalin killed between 50 and 60 mio. He used camps to kill people. He targeted specific groups for extermination (even called it that).

Leopold II didn't do anything wrong. He was a honourable man driven by legititmate principles. He never even set foot in Africa, how do you want him to be responsible for al the deahs you clail he has on his hands?

so leopold only killed 9,000,000 people?

>born to late to serve as a Belgian expat in the Kongo
why live?

He didn't kill anybody, he never even left Europe!

Because niggers in Africa are irrelevant.

Are you new?

You're saying he dindu nuffin?

>w-why are you responding to bait user-kun, when you could be helping me repopulate the world with our white babies!?

>weak cucks
Takes every other major power in the world to take the down.

It takes America, UK (1/4 of the world), the rest of the commonwealth, and France, the traditional most powerful western European country to just fight the Germans on a single front.

>Takes every other major power in the world to take the down.
If you tried to attack 4 strongest men in the room all 4 of them will beat you it doesn't mean that you was stonger than each of them.

>Why does Pol love Hitler and not Leopold?
because hitler had noble goals while leopold didnt
>dude lets get rich by exploiting niggers lmao

jedub ghrisde hu fugg ib id???? :DDDDDDDDD

:DDDDDDDDDD :DDDD
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Hitler killed more white people than anyone else in history

It's just the standard tactic of "blame redirection", ignore it.
A Finnish cuck? I thought they killed all of you in the civil war.

No it doesn't necessarily mean that

But in this case they were.

That one man is stronger than any one of them individually and the attackers know it and live the rest of their lives knowing that. Its kinda like how worldstarhiphop niggers gang up on people because they can't fight for shit.

Because most of the european monarchs are his relatives. Even our "tsar".

Something about that woman doesn't seem right

Leopold was Hitler with better facial hair and PR.

The first 20 or so years of his little genocide in the Congo were disguised as "humanitarianism".

Leopold's atrocities was only exposed through the efforts of Mark Twain and Joseph Conrad.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpr19XJsRbA

>That one man is stronger than any one of them individually
Because he threw sack of shit into all of them?

Also.
>Its kinda like how worldstarhiphop niggers gang up on people because they can't fight for shit.
Following by this logic the Axis was niggers , bunch of jealous right countries attacked the USSR who doesn' have allies except of Mongolia and Tuva

Congo didn't even counted 15 million people at that time. Twain made gross approximations while he was just a shit writer with no knowledge whatsoever of demographic studies.

>Believing the 10-15 million

Here's what i got taught on hitler : "Okay in world war 2 Germans and the Japanese are the bad guys but Hitler is worse because he genocided 6 million juice. Now back to the evil dutch imperialism that you have been taught a hundred times but we wont stop until you remember the struggles of our people back and forth."

I remember the theres a question in my test, it was a picture of hitler and they asked who is it.

Pretty sure she's a doll.

lol falling for the leopold lie

these niggers would cut off their own limbs so they'd get fed and taken care of by the white man

Because Sup Forums says nigger all the time, doesn't read books, doesn't leave Sup Forums and lurk /his/. Sup Forums also has a crowd mentality and falls for stormweenie b8. Sup Forums refuses to admit they are a bunch of slack jawed cucks.

I really want to fuck that dragon thing.

Especially that maw, unf~

is this an argument for people chimping out and being shot by the police being the master race

It was the other way around, Ivan
>USSR
>no friends

You had America and UK as friends from the beginning

user, why are you calling yourself a cuck?

Would a "master race" member get in trouble by the police in the first place? Did you think about that, Mongol?

>t. nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do

And yet, here you still are. Kys

Hitler was a kike puppet and 25% kike himself, german ork mind used to weaken orthodox russia(jews hate christians) by declaring a war on whites. All the leaders of NSDAP wer all krypto kikes their is a reason they selected blond blue eyed people to be sent to the front in order to die first, thus killing white race.

The german is a dumb animal, strong and stupid, used by the jew like a hammer uses a carpenter. They wer used to destroy rome long time before.

wtf I love Leopold now

>start war
>get his shit pushed in
>A final appealfor peace and sanity
>July 1940

>25% kike himself

>hitler killed 50 million whites with his war
>hitler with his war
>his war

noseknows,jpeg

Topkek, HK

>his war

kike detected

did you not follow the analogy

>cigarette
In to the trash it goes

>Malawi
>Admiring Hitler

Are you a missionary or something?

kek spoke the truth

His ydna haplogroup was north african consistent with kikes.

This. Always count on a Russian to say it how it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzP1sXObwHo

Is the guy serious or trolling?

>half of Europe conquered by Communists
You mean all of Europe. Germans pay half their income in tax to the Federal Jew who uses the money to ship in muslim niggers into their country and make race mixing propaganda. No lie, I legit had a German girl tell me shes excited for her country to be mixed race because they will "look better". Sickening

>kill mostly whites and christians
>haz a rotschild as grandpa

realy makes you thank

i know for a fact that in belgium (mainly where his monument are) that it is still dangrous to openly insult leopold. some tourguides have been attacked for saying wrong things about leopold. gives me hope that we arent as cucked as germany and sweden...

eternal blood libel, according to jews, makes one more reviled than the other

I will say it again, eternal blood libel against the Germanic races

eternal blood libel, Jews have stolen so many children now that we do not recognize them in our own midst

>10M """"""""""""""""""""Europeans""""""""""""""""""""

>build summer camps for jews to hide from the war
>put slavs and christians into deathcamps
>claim this bodies wer all jews
>sent 6 million jews to israel
>6million jews left europe thanks to holocaust
>claim money from the goyim for killing 60 million goyim.

>calls me a nigger
>a fucking leaf

Isn't it illegal in Germany and some other European countries to name your kid Adolf?
Seems like you're more likely to find a kid named Leopold if you ask me.

>Fat retard talking about some dumb book is somehow proof that Hitler was Jewish

This meme needs to die. Hitler was not part-Jew, although I wish he was, as I'm 1/8 kike myself but admire him alot. It'd make me feel better to know my hero was part-Jew as well, but it isn't true.

>10 million
>(((Europeans)))
>15 million Africans

so much is wrong with this

You tried to get us to like Leopold earlier with a thread about your based teacher who got sacked or some bullshit. You're trying too hard.

>big nazi nose

realy makes you think

>start war

this. Slavs know they are subhuman compared to Germans, the K:D ratio of each German was like 100:1

>pol hates niggers
we hate Jews. Im okay with niggers living in African or Mississippi, but not in my neighborhood unless they act like everyone else is my neighbor hood, "white". It's the Jew that pushes the forced "Multiculturalism" and it's the Jew responsible for the radicalization of the Nigger. The nigger is taught in Jewish controlled rap music to hate whites, cops, fuck white women, rob, steal, sell drugs. The white woman is taught in school to not be racist in ANY circumstance, or she will be a bad person. They grow up watching rappers and listening to nigger lipped coons sing about taking off their clothes and fucking them. They watch movies in Hollywood and commercials on TV with black man white woman propaganda. The Jew runs our central banks. The Jew runs our media. The Jew RUNS EVERYTHING. And blames the white man for it.

Because only one of those events had a significant impact on world history.

>Aquiline nose =/= kike nose

Heydrich wasn't a Jew either. His stepfather was named Suss, which is traditionally a Jew surname but he was a Gentile, plus it was his step-father so even if he were a Jew Heydrich wouldn't be Jewish.

>Leopold killed 10-15 million
Fake news.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Jan_Hanussen

Hermann (((Steinschneider)))

>He is said to have instructed Adolf Hitler in performance and the achievement of dramatic effect

Chief spirituall guide to NatSoc leaders and members.

Take a wild guess.

mfw jews are so busy making you remember the holocaust that nobody talks about how britain starved 3 million indians to death in ww2

>His stepfather was named Suss
Süss

Goytschland..

100 million killed by communism all in all.
Here's your (you).

Using that logic, Hitler never killed anyone either. Hitler really did no wrong.

Prominent noses still does not mean one's Jewish. You're probably a noselet so you wouldn't comprehend such things

killed by (((communism)))

I've heard of Erik Jan Hanussen. Yes, he was a kike. Yes, he showed Hitler how to do the dramatic motions when he spoke which made his speeches even cooler. What does this mean? The SA killed Hanussen on the Night of the Long Knives.

I literally explained to you that this means nothing in the same post. Heydrich's step-father was named Suss, but was a Gentile. Every now and then there are goyim with very Jewy sounding names. Anyway, since he was Heydrich's step-father, there was no kike blood in Heydrich.

Leopold was just a greedy bastard, he had no vision. He wasn't even intentionally trying to kill africans, it was just a byproduct of rubber production.

He also had zero charisma.

O please.
He hardly had a hand in it.
They shouldn't point fingers.
He just had a very on hands approach to increasing productivity... =^)

>everybody was Jewish

wow its like we're totally BTFO and can't recover

Kek

This feel bro :(

also women couldn't survive if chocolate became taboo thanks to it's genocidal history.

Erich (((Milch)))

>is war

Jews and Churchill war you mean.