What's the difference between a beta male and a nu male?

What's the difference between a beta male and a nu male?

nothing

Choice.

Though they obviously overlap a lot.

Cuck glasses.

Kek is there any more of these traitors?

Nu males indulge in SJW fads and hang around SJW women / fags, and betas are more autistic kissless atheist virgins that are not as social.

All nu-males are beta males, but not all beta males are nu-males.

"nu-males" have friends and fuck girls.
beta males are too autistic for that

I hate to ask this but how do you say "nu" in a conversation. I'm worried I'll sound like one of those stroke people

A beta is a male who, instead of being alpha and manning up, completely bitches out. Can apply to many situations, but often refers to scenarios with women.

No, that was a google image search result.

Really pushing the nu male & beta memes tonight.

Saged.

We're all betas tho.

>thing is about women vs men
>talks about race because its a man (i think)

t. beta

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT PEOPLE THINK

NOO

New like numetal

A nu male is politicized

Damn my glasses frame is thick and I've been using these same style of frames since the fourth grade. How much is LASIK?

The beta is a timeless archetype, an unfortunate man with a shitty roll of the genetic dice. Nu-males on the other hand are people willingly choosing to adopt cuckish attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors. They all look the same too, these nu-males with their neckbeards, black rim glasses, and immature clothing.

I don't wanna sound like a fucking normie

They're both sissy boys.

Beta will stick up for particular women they are interested in
Nu-male will virtue signal for all women with phrases and speeches and reasons they've been given rather than ones they've thought through themselves (Bernie Sanders, for as weird as a guy as he was, was not a nu-male since he actually backed up his arguments better and with better logistics than most "YOURE A WHITE MALE" nu-males)

A few nu males have the potential to be alpha if they just work out and stop getting their political beliefs from mainstream publications. A beta male will always be a beta male unless they ever make that Captain America super serum shit.

Get contacts faggot. Lasik is too expensive and not as reliable. Your sight will continue to fluctuate even if you get lasik and youll have to continue getting it

To me? Fucking nothing. There's alphas, betas, men, cucks, women, bitch/slut type tags, fags, lesbians, trans and that's it for me. Those two things you just asked about fall under fag and beta. Stop reinforcing their titles. Once you know what it is and how to properly use these titles, they've won

Nothing.
They're both Sup Forums buzzwords

>Thin metal rimmed
>Thick plastic
Cucks.
If they were better, they'd wear stainless steel, thick rimmed glasses

>tfw I look like a numale yet am the furthest right person i know

The beard + thick rimmed glasses is what I think of when I hear numale. Pic related is the glasses I've seen a couple of guys wear. But, imo if you're ripped, I imagine the numale look wouldn't look that bad.

Can someone explain to me why Nu Males never do any fitness EVER.
Like they're never up for basic shit like frisbee or pick up games or for hitting the gym for an hour.
What is with the aversion to basic fitness? Most don't even go for walks in the park or anything to my knowledge.

Numale is more about ideology and actions than looks. Workout and your face will change.

Nu-Males and Betas are good, decent people; you lot are all sick insecure infants.

Nu males are just a sub category of betas.

Hell, I would say the nu male is lower than the average sad beta. They nu male carries unwarranted self importance; a regressive liberal whose puritanical beliefs makes him unbearable.

At least the average [r9k] robot has a sense of realism and humor. Nu males are joyless, collectivist cretins.

>Nu-Males

Get laid, slight more normal, bows to pussy

>Beta Malses

Doesn't get laid, more nerdy, bows to animated/pony pussy

I'd say it's probably because of single mothers, xenoestrogens, and maybe pc culture

From what I've heard LASIK is reliable since two people in my family haven't needed to do anything since. It's been almost a decade since they've had LASIK, no problems for them. Think I'll be fine just saving up for the surgery.

If you're fit/jacked, paid, having functional relationships including a decent sex life it doesn't matter what other men call you and you don't care about how to refer to other men unless you want to know them personally. In which you could simply find out their name instead of pondering over whether or not they're nu male, based...w/e?

As far as the glasses and beard go? I can't stand when men do it sarcastically straight faced but if you have it like I described up top? These items and accents are simply there to aid in you in spreading your seed and taking more from other people and bringing it home and adding it to YOUR PILE.

Well, this guy could also be right and this view could be argued easily

betas can sometimes become alphas.

nu-males have given up, they're basically omega males and are trying to ignore the rules of nature completely.

I used to dress like an asshole when I was a teen- I try to just wear a polo and khakis on the daily so that way people are forced to get to know me before they can get too far w/ their judgements.

Is nu-male really a thing though? Am I just fucking old and debased? I have a friend that fits the "nu male" description perfectly but I just call him a shitty hipster

Nu-males don't get laid they just hang around girls and maybe get a chance to finger them in return for handy if they're "good boys".

betas can get laid but if an alpha shows up their relationship is in serious risk.

I still do, guess how many people even look at me.

Nu-male and hipster are interchangeable. "Hipster" isn't as viable imo though, considering how mainstream and homogenised it's become

Yes I've met many men who've 100% given up on being a male. They surrender all aspects of masculinity in hopes a woman will reward them for their obedience, they have no self-respect and act like chattel.

Try going to a liberal arts school, they're full of them.

There's this short fat guy at my SUNY school who has pink/blue hair and follows around an ugly mulatto girl, but it's clear he's not getting any pussy at all - she treats him with no respect. He's basically a slave.

>What's the difference between a beta male and a nu male?

beta males are the ones who call out nu males on Sup Forums

Which terms apply to fat outdoorsmen?

Their are alpha hipsters though.

Usually tall lanky dudes who can play guitar and have a line of girls begging to fuck them. They're carefree and often drunk/high. Definitely degenerate but not SJWs.

Those guys aren't really nu-males just alphas occupying a different niche. You never see them truly engaging in anything political because they have no reason to.

Basically just alphas that got damaged along their development, but effortlessly form harems without even trying or meaning to.

Because they have low testosterone and get poor results.

t numale

I associate it with a fashion style, not politics or personality. Numales can be alpha or beta.

not all beta males are nu males
but all nu males are beta males

numales are a subset of betas. You can have betas in any society throughout the world, but numales are specific to western society.

The main difference is that the beta acts with deference towards females, seeing them as some kind of moral superior, and acting in ways that would get them laid.

The nu-male, however, is attempting to incorporate those female traits into his being, making them even slimier and more disgusting than the beta.

Betas will always be the lesser one
Numales do these things because its popular

well then your definition is off my friend.

true nu-males are like omegas, they are men that have stopped being men. They've given up on the competition intrinsic to being male.

If you're a utilitarian man who decides to grow a beard and listen to sonic youth or something that doesn't make you a nu-male.

The actions outweigh the style.

Otherwise you're saying hipster = nu-male which makes the term nu-male functionally obsolete.

Sorry my dear Pinoy, but "a guy who does things because they are popular" is not the definition of nu-male.

Doing things primarily because they are popular is the definition of a "normie" however.

this guy's got it.

A beta male doesn't want to be a beta male. A nu-male thinks being a nu-male is a good thing.

I would concur with this. Nu-males aren't beta exactly, they actually tend to be pretty confident, just in a very creepy, androgynous way. I get the creeps just being around them, I'd honestly rather take a long slow elevator ride with Caitlyn Jenner than spend 5 minutes at a college mixer in Portland.

Who gives a shit. Stomp them all and move on

>do these things because its popular
Normie zombies have been doing that way before any of us here we're born.

this is good too

>beta male "I'm trying but I can't succeed with women, I have to figure out what I'm doing wrong"

>nu-male - "I respect a woman's right to choose and if she and every other woman on earth want to waste my time and use me as their emotional tampon I am OK with this because I am not a cisgendered misogynist!

the grooming they put into the pubes around their vaginas

Fpbp

>Vsauce
>numale

that pic