Why is it that Ukrainian women are so much more beautiful than any other countries women?

Why is it that Ukrainian women are so much more beautiful than any other countries women?

Other urls found in this thread:

scisne.net/a-1426
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Fields
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only the beautiful Ukrainian women were ravaged by Russians and Turks

yes!
Because ukrainians is race\ethnical mix

I want to try Mivina.

what, vietnam?

Ukrainians are the group of people I feel most pity about. They have been continuously genocided, massacred and subjugated throughout history.

Because the ugly ones starved to death during the holodomor since no one wanted to pay for them

>Ukrainian
Do you mean Russian or Polish by this?

Still doing better than many other countries.

Kek
It awful, lowest quality cup noodles in existence
Живчик Jhivchick (no idea how to spell it in english) is a pretty good soda, like REALLY good.

>They have been continuously genocided, massacred and subjugated throughout history.
And because of this "Ukrainians" are at the bottom of my "people I'll never race mix with" list. They've been always weak.
>inb4 muh Varangian Vikings
No

No, they are like Southwestern Russians and Belarusians genetically, i.e. real Rus' Slavs. They make out one genetic cluster. Then further away you have Northern Russians who are more Finnic.

Nobody knows, they simply are.

because of the pogrom

oh and chernobyl helped a lot too

good for the skin

No Ukrainian would waste their good genetics on a shit skin El Salvadorian

actually eastern yuropoor whores have an hard on for south americans, to them they come off as very exotic.

if they had a change literaly half the bitches from here would move there

>Ukrainian

lol you dont know a single thing about Ukrainians

they would cut your throat without a second thought if they were certain it would get them ahead in politics

consider yourselves lucky you dont border them

I've literally see Ukrainian girls fighting over ugly half-black Colombians because "they are so sexy".
Please don't let your pride blind you, and try to see what everybody else can.

Czech ems > holhols

t. Ukr diaspora

Slavic women are the worst.

Can confirm. Dating Ukranian 19 year old student now. Legit havent seen any prettier women in the 6 months ive known her, and Polish women arent exactly ugly either.

My mom used to model, she's from Ukraine and she married my dad who is french. She has a lot of other Ukrainian friends and they all married European guys or Canadians. I've never heard that statement b4 friend

>alberto barbosa eductation

this

there are lots of Ukranians in Portugal

the men are nigger tier but the women are goddesses

I haven't seen any Ukrainian flags in a while

did they died

slavs+t*rks

They just don't know english, so they have to shitpost 24/7 on 2ch.hk

Because they are still white and are still feminine. Pic related, the contrast of an otherwise good looking girl dressing like a man just doesn't look as good

>they don't know English
Of course it's a fucking Russian.
>t. eternal butthurt
Just let it go already holy shit.

Where are your cвинocoтня? Ukr flag is a rare thing on pol, yet you literally flood /po/ with your butthurt shitposting.

Ukrainian flags are rare because every time we post something your soul brothers roll in and kill the thread. Sup Forums is much better.

> more beautiful than Aussie chicks.
I think not.

what was that?

>slav woman

no thanks

Oh noes, its again evli мocкaли гoвнa in дyпy зaливaют.

Far right looks really good, though. The two in the middle look bad because of their bad hair styles or way too much eye shadow.

>t. Ukrainians don't know English

Where are they then?

>I've literally see Ukrainian girls fighting over ugly half-black Colombians because "they are so sexy"

Why do non whites always claim they are fucking white women in droves and yet when you go outside to bars and clubs it's rare as fuck to see a white woman with a non white? Does lying on the internet make you feel better about yourselves?

Back the fuck up.

I've always wanted this qt Ukranian Redhead

Aussie women are garbage.

Because they are
If you've been to Kiev, Odessa, Mykolaiv, etc you'll quickly see the amount of foreigners literally buying college students and single moms with handbags, clothes and other gifts. And ik not talking about retired Americans or Europeans, but lower tier foreigners such as Turks, Bulgarians, Greeks and a few Latin Americans.
As I said before, it is your fragile pride blinding you.

I know about ~5 Ukrainian women who married American men. All the men are 10 years older than the women and they are all 9/10s or higher

I married a girl from far west Russia who has grandparents from Russia and Ukraine. She's also a 9.5/10 and life couldn't be better. We are trying for kid #3 and she's still skinny as a rail after the first 2 kids.

I'm a brown haired master race Aryan with blue eyes. Wife has green eyes and blonde hair. Kids are blonde and blue eyed.

Really feels good knowing that I'm raising a new flock of Trump loving republican voting red pilled kids with a wife that talks about nuking Mecca and all of Africa more than I do

Guys I'm trying to say: Slavic girls are unreal and put American feminist indoctrinated '(((women)))' to shame

Is this denial?

Post-USSR countries are literally whore central. Russian, Belorussian and Ukrainian women are happy to jump on any dick as long as it's a foreign one.

Anything's better than living this shitholes.

It is true

Also best Peep Show waifu

>tfw ukrainian immigrant chick turned me down
fuck ukrainians

>Ukrainian
no such thing

John boy,
If you actually walk out of that rural shithole you are living in, you will see what they said is true.
My mates all said with picture proofs white women is the easiest to fuck in America, after Latinos.

You are really lucky to not get a gold-digger.

She once replied to my tweet.

She looks like a man.

I don't care about your women but where's the STALKER sequel, Ukraine?

Make an account on VK
>Start adding Ukrainian girls
>claim that you'll visit Ukraine because "Omg I'm so interested in Ukrainian """culture""" and Taras shevchenko was the best
>bring lots of ethnic or traditional stuff from your country
>bring cash to pay for stuff
>don't be a cuck and show you expect something in return
>????
If it worked for me surely it can work for you burger

I'm a bit jelly desu senpai

all that matters is the cash

Zhivchik is god tier

Mivina is better than Rolton.
>t. tried both

I doubt it, asians do the worst with white women according to dating site statistics.

I didn't know you meant hookers. I thought you meant like genuine girlfriends being with them because they like them, not lowkey prostitution.

funny coming from France. Enjoy your hairy women

lol!
Ukraunians= slavs+turks+jews.
If you interested, you can translate this^
scisne.net/a-1426

Ukraine IS the sequel to STALKER

a never ending sequel

Come visit the zone, strelok

what r u waiting for? get in

t.mivina addicted

Is Mivina just ramen?

>scisne.net/a-1426
Gengis please...

Wait, I'll just get my drugs and dodge the death squads.

I think, he is not a part of Cyber Pork Army of Hundred.

>Montenegro

>ramen
>mashed potatoes
>soups
Is god tier tbqh

But french woman so ugly!
May be it caused by centuries of inquisition?

So the question is, where did an El Salvadorian get that kind of money?

Drugs? Or Bananas?

Bananas with drugs

French women are ok. Now British women... what went wrong?

the drugs inside the spiders inside the bananas

Why Ukranian woman are so beautiful? Because they have to in order to survive and live well. The stark contrast between rich and poor in Ukraine creates massive incentive for the women to take good care of themselves in order to ensnare a prosperous man or foreigner(which are very few in numbers but still attainable for the average young ukranian girl). Combine this with the lack of proper social security (on which western women rely, and har replaced the economic security men provided in the past), the dead end witch represent studying humanities and other bull and the result is only one: they have to be pretty to attract good and wealthy men. This is the reason why, in contrast. Because they have to concentrate not on looks but on wealth creation in order to attract women. They have also the advantage of numbers(less than 50% men, so higher competition between woman). The story is the same in latin america and all eastern europe plus Russia. Genetics are don't play such a big role in answering this question.

Inside ukrainian grills

banana laced drugs

Oh, i've only ever had cultural foods like nachinka or pickled cabbage rolls ( i think that's what it is ). Lots of random ukranian food my grandmother makes, even that meat jello stuff

Scadinaws always crazy.
Just try learn history:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Fields
The Wild Field was traversed by the Muravsky Trail and Izyumsky Trail, important warpaths used by the Crimean Tatars to invade and pillage the Grand Duchy of Moscow. The Crimean-Nogai Raids, a long period of raids and fighting between Crimean Tatars, Nogai Horde, Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and the Grand Duchy of Moscow, brought considerable devastation and depopulation to this area prior to the rise of the Zaporozhian Cossacks who periodically sailed down the Dnieper in dugouts from their base at Khortytsia and raided the coast of the Black Sea. The Turks built several fortress towns to defend the littoral, including Kara Kerman (Ochakiv) and Khadjibey (Odessa).

>a country without nation

This timeline is lagging. Ukraine should not exist and never existed before commies. Ukraine and Belarus are the only countries in Eastern Europe without nation. Even fucking 1.5M Estonia is a real country.

I saw ugly british woman, i saw cute british woman, i saw ugly and cute slav woman. It's depend from you lucky and prevalence.

because western women are generally fat slobs

el Salvador, mi hijo, Im very proud of you

>personality is all that matters when liking someone
How old are you?
I'm talking about foreigners making gifts to overly friendly girls you find on VK

Why would she want to deal with someone even more in debts than herself

Bananas AND drugs

Piss off.
You haven't had much desu

Genetics.

>1919
>Lenin
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainization

When I was little the table would be filled with ukrainian food but after me and my brother avoided it for so long she puts out more westerm food like ham or mashed potato

Ive dreamed of this day... Gracias :'-)

>1919

My father always employed many Ukrainians, and most were "different" guys. Different culture, they did some odd things. Others were just plain thieves.
But Ukrainian women are really beautiful, although I find them cold and gold diggers to the max.

You sir are winning. Good work.

tak for forklarer mig Kasper

Isn't it funny how this Ukrainian identity conveniently started around the Crimea war and had a second """revival""" during WW1?

Did u check his flag already?