ASSANGE WIPED FROM TIME'S VOTE

today.com/news/time-s-person-year-2016-donald-trump-mark-zuckerberg-simone-t105610

what the fuck

where is assange

hillary leading

wat

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4578520/julian-assange-donald-trump-person-of-the-year-poll/
time.com/4589502/person-of-the-year-2016-shortlist/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/17/conspiracy-theorists-pamela-anderson-poisoned-julian-assange-with-a-vegan-sandwich.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's modern art to represent how the CIA deleted Assange IRL.

Not my times person of the year.

>nominating a dead person
for what

time.com/4578520/julian-assange-donald-trump-person-of-the-year-poll/

time.com/4589502/person-of-the-year-2016-shortlist/

wat wat wat wat wat

Does that mean he is dead. Strange considering he was winning in November and Hillary was scraping the barrel. Thought I have to admit to voting for Putin.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/17/conspiracy-theorists-pamela-anderson-poisoned-julian-assange-with-a-vegan-sandwich.html

I don`t think he is dead. I do however wonder what is going on to stop him being on the list. They say he is in CIA custody and wikileaks is completely over run. Many other odd things are said but this is the strangest as this is true.

The editors chose not to include Assange in their top 10. The winner is going to be revealed tomorrow.

Seriously though, how is the man of the year not Donald Trump? He's been on the tip of the entire world's tongue 24/7/365

I mean.. what the fuck! I know they ultimately decide who is on the list.

But what the fuck? Why now? Why without statement?

What the fuck is going on?

Big mistake not to include him. Just another main stream news fag. They are really self destructive. If Hillary gets it then the world is seriously fucked. I agree Donald did something impossible. Even those people who hate him can not take that away from him.

Salty leftists.
Personally I hope they do give it to Hillary. What better demonstration that they're out of touch?

They will blame racism if Donald Trump wins again, let Hillary get her cover

/thread

It's weird, but I always sort of felt deep down that he would win in the end.

I mean, when you see the "Donald Trump - Billionaire(R)" on your screen, do you think that this would not appeal to the masses who have been constantly under the boot of the corporate elite?

No way Hillary's leading, she wasn't even close.

Fucking disgusting. Everyone in the MSM deserves to die in a torture chamber.

I put a small bet on Trump winning. Well my parents did it for me. They had a nice lunch out with the winnings. I trusted styx judgement as I really did not know how horrible Hillary was until I paid attention.

>Assange is winning
>(((They))) will need to get creative to make people think he's still alive
>Just remove him from the list altogether
>No fuss

as if I needed more proof that the MSM is completely biased. JFC

Why would they put Beyonce in their top 10?

What exactly has Hillary Clinton done to be the person of the year? A corrupt establishment politician who in her arrogance lost an unloseable election to Donald Trump of all people after rigging her party's primaries, and that's about all she's done aside from struggling to walk one block before fainting.

Stronk Black Wommyns BLACK POWEr WHITE PEOPLE GET OUT"!"!!!!

Shouldn't the CRISPR scientists win anyway simply because that shit will revolutionise modern medicine?

She has fucked and eaten more children than any of the others. I think that is how they rank them.

they won't make america great again

its becouse he's dead

>TIME's Person
Just don't buy it. Who gives a fuck if the MSM lies again?

I would be more shocked if they praise Trump.

This
RIP Assange

It was never a votering

In alphabetical order, the 11 candidates chosen by TIME magazine’s editors are:

YASS QUEEN SLAY

Erm, why do we care about (((TIME))) magazine?

I was once at an award ceremony and sat opposite Beyonce. I was incredibly drunk and spilt red wine all over the place. The two mean looking men either side of her were not pleased. They glared at me but did fuck all. I wonder if I could get away with it now she is so much more famous.

I think it's a bit deeper than that. I think it would be more right to name something as the silent majority. Brexit was also a huge event this year.