Islam will rule the west

Islam will rule the west

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E
youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE
reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=JE-OMF-O27c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you just restore the ottoman and rule the east?

I doubt it

Kill yourself

A fight to the death was always meant to be

Islam needs a babysitter.

Constantinople will be Greek again.

Never gonna happen, the only thing you will rule is a wasteland if you somehow managa to take over Europe.

Kys roach.
youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E

So use nuclear weapons and glass the middle east? Deport kebab into the craters that remain? Islam is a religion of mostly impoverished retards that are no real threat. They exist because they are allowed to.

Muslims taking over is like a birthday party at McDonald's: they think they own the place and nobody wants to kick them out but eventually they get kicked out.

t. Every country ever.

And surrender the East.

do Americans really do birthday parties at McDonalds?

>Islam will rule the west

LMFAO... How's that false god working out for you? Enjoy hell kebab.

"Hearing that Zach lost his son really struck a nerve with me, especially because I'm the one who killed him."

youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/

Islam is getting set up to be destroyed, pedo.

West will rule islam.

good analogy.

>John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

checked

islam is so small picture now
its just a distraction just like OP
their time is over and they know it thats why they're apeing out a lot more than usual
our eyes our set, you shill muslims

Islam cant rule the shitholes it has.

We safe.

Day of the Raid when?

>their time is over and they know it
this gives me hope, please explain

If something like that were to happen we'd probly rewrite that story aswell so mohammed was blue eyed white man and use it as excuse for more genocide in sandniggerland

How is that gonna work Akmed, when you're obsolete doctrines have no scientific basis to be accepted by reasonable men?

You might be able to conquer the Geography; but the ideals of the "West" aren't based on a specific region.

youtube.com/watch?v=JE-OMF-O27c

He had red hair, so must be white.

I for one support a caste system and wait patiently for are jewish overlords to lead the way intto new enlighternment!
T. "good goy'ium" protestant