Finland marches against refugees

Finland marches against refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaw5Zm6EskA
knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/nokia-c1/23369/nokia-c1-leaks-running-android-windows-10-ahead-q4-2016-launch-A1
youtube.com/watch?v=RZnb4XTqZik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is a banner for a Finnish air force division if im not mistaken.

fugg, is dis real?

You are right. Give proofs Finland.

Holy shit they look midgets

If only.

>nazi flag

Wtf, I hate Finland now

Its just the airforce marching.

OP is a lying faggot

Your modern airforce flag has a swastika on it? Top kek.

The fact that they're still unabashedly and unironically flying a flag with a swastika on it is pretty based, though.

>spoiling the joke
Could've at least waited 30 minutes to get some more replies.

Love*

Stop calling them refugees. You are playing into their hands.

Call them illegal migrants

w-why does the airforce have a swastika in it?

>legally in the country
>call them illegal t. Russia

>not calling them invaders
baka tbqh pham

Why not?

They are not legally in the country. They are illegal but the government is not upholding the law.

It˙s like saying that illegal mexicans are legally in the country just because they wont deport them.

we were nazi allies duh

A-are you g-guys n-nazis?

ugugug do you plan to genocide me because i am a slav?

eventually yes, but first we go after the greater-russians

The Finnish air force had swastika though even before Hitler did.

Source, I don't believe Europe is not cucked.

Got a surplus of m39 rifles though, I hear they're pretty good at repelling invaders, a whole lot better than little marches unless you're dragging politicians behind em. Get to it you poofs.

Why so ebil. Time to send more refugees to Finland, learn some tolerance.

I-Is this same for everyone?

>I-Is this same for everyone?

No mita vittu veikkaat?

They worship communism

You fell for the meme. A lot of Fins have slavic blood in them and originally slavs were suppose to be light haired light eyed people.

You confuse people who spent 500-1000 years mixing with shitskins as "slavs". The reason why Poles, Slovaks, Czechs and Us look different than Russians, Serbs and Bosnians
is because we have far less nonwhite admixture.

Only in finland kaveri.

wtf I love Finland now. How long does it take from Travemünde to Helsinki?

ew disgusting.

Honestly, fuck Joensuu.

If it would be a dream, would you ever want to wake up?

swastikas don't always immediately equal bad

Reminder that we awarded Bašar al-Assad (2009) with Order of the White Rose medal and today we did reward mudslime whose greatest merit is being vice president in mudslime community and almost driving over person

the reason slavs have light hair and eyes is just an evolutionary mechanism trying to fool others that they are part of the same demigod tier genepool that us pure blooded aryans are.

Nuke Helsinki

That's not what my government mandated diversity teacher taught me.

Top kek. Whatever. I dont support slavic leeches in your countries anyways since most of them are garbage tier trash.

Might aswell genocide those for all i care. I am only a tribalist in my own land. Decent slavs should go home and defend their countries. Trash who refuses to leave should be dealt with

Sounds good to me, all immigration should be banned, stick with your country for better or worse

no we do NOT.

just a few days ago someone shot up the commie party and some reporter

we have also historically killed commies as looking over the border it was obvious communism was shit. why do you think Finland celebrates 99 years of independence today, Ivan?

Yup. I know how it is. There is something about being a minority in another country that makes people awful proud and tribalistic.

We have shitty Serbs and Bosnians here who are all proud of what they are.

Immigrants are only okay when there are very few of them so they do not get cocky. They all have to be above average intelligence too

Get your memes right.

Ivan is a common name in Russia and Croatia but not here. Janez is original Slovenian name

thats why marriage is the only acceptable way to change nationality, you leave your old life behind you and become part of a new group

The reply was probably mainly meant for the ruski

i said Ivan to the Russian I was quoting. should've been obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=zaw5Zm6EskA
russians are finns uralic power

Finland, when you'll start making awesome Nokia phones again? I'm missing that build QUALITY that you guys had once.

Gonna buy N90 on ebay

No. Someone who is too different racially should never become a part of your nationality.

He should always be seen as a guest in your country and respect you as his host.

Slavs are not FINS. Unless he is at least 75% Finnish he should never be called a Finn

Once we liberate St. Petersburg and rename it Nevanlinna.

I miss that too. I miss phones who would last 3+ years when these ching chong wong dong Korean shits only last two years tops.

Exactly. Marriages will only happen if you deem the newcomer as part of your racial product. Marriage cannot happen between different racial stocks.

ohoho, come get some

The rise of nationalism is a highly problematic development. I hope they come to their senses and send all alt-right extremist to jail indefinitely.

Watch out, Ivan. Watch out.

And, there are less people in Finland than in SPB. So... Who'll liberate who?

based Finland.

there were less Finns in the winter war than the Russian army that came to invade.

Who do you think needs liberation more?
Poor Russian mongoloid peasants or glorious Finns?

>Finland, when you'll start making awesome Nokia phones again?
knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/nokia-c1/23369/nokia-c1-leaks-running-android-windows-10-ahead-q4-2016-launch-A1

350.000 vs 1.000.000

But numbers were not the only thing. Russians had 4000 tanks while Finns only had around 30

How do you lose with better numbers AND firepower?

You are forgetting a fundamental law of nature. 1 Finn = 10 Russians.

by not knowing the lay of the land and underestimating Finnish sisu

To be honest, the winter war DID end with Russian tanks in Helsinki's streets, and a communist, Soviet-controlled state leader in power.
Use nukes, next time... until you do, Russia will forever just take a seat with its massive polar bear ass and there's literally nothing your nation can do to prevent it.
- Even if every Fin was given arms, Finland would run out of bullets before Russia would run out of troops. It cannot be won!
>but muh 1300+ confirmed kills sniper
Is one guy. And he's dead now. Use nukes!

It was gifted to us by Lenin and he wasn't even the proper leader back then so communists didn't lead Russia yet so our independence is illegal
Russia should take what's rightfully theirs.

finland is ok

>lose
>from jewpedia
Moscow Peace Treaty
Finnish independence protected from Soviet annexation plans
Finnish border areas annexed
Heavy Soviet military losses; international reputation damaged
Soviet Union expelled from the League of Nations
Hostilities renewed in the Continuation War

>Finnish border areas annexed
Literally what Russia wanted.

Russia is always losing to mongols with inferior numbers. Take it as magnanimous gesture.

You are the Mongols. Fins are the master race.

By being russion.

By sending 100 rskis against 300.000 each day.

By not knowing what your doing.

whatever

Actually, the main reason was a lack of machine guns, lack of skiing equipment, lack of border control, and an absolute lack of innovation.
Eventually they won, through superior numbers and firepower. Stop this meme.

Hyvaa itsenaisyyspaivaa PERKELE

Slavs escaped Russia to avoid Huns. The slavs who sticked around were raped and mixed with mongolids

>marches against refugees

Oh, march is the best solution. It helps a lot.

said noncountry

Finland YES!

you were better when you lived together with -cuck. Time to reunite maybe?

explain

No one posted the flag yet, so here it is.

Well Russians are not a nation. They are not Slavs or anything. They are a mix of all sorts of Asians and Slavs.

You have no ethnicity like Germans or Finns or us. Russia is a shitter version of USA

Just did my daily groceries here.

Nice freedoms, Binland.

You ain't seen nuffin' yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=RZnb4XTqZik

>Well Russians are not a nation. They are not Slavs or anything
lolwut
>ethnicities in Russia
>Russians 85%
>Tatars 8%
>Ukrainians 5%
>Others 2%

>all those pussies wearing earplugs

Planes can't fly in the frigid weathers of Finland.

(burning Jet Fuel can't melt steel, either.)

check those flags again fucking idiot

1. Nation =/= ethnicity
2. Germans aren't etnically solid
3. This is how empires works
4. Nobody cares what little countries say

Shhh i am a Slovak goy.

Is that all you are proud of? Being a big country?

You are hardly any better than india

idk why you're taking anything Ivan says seriously, white niggers

sure thing slovak bro ill go back to lumping all you little east european nations together and just referring to you as yugoslavia

You have to crush these people to demoralize them. I do the same with Antifa all the time,

Antifas talk about open borders so i told them:
What if unemployed white europeans mass migrated to Africa. Wouldnt Africans be in danger because Europeans would be equipped with machinery and knowledge?

Couldnt people abuse open borders to start a colony in Africa?

this looks fun

no wonder they call yous funland

hard being an empire when everyone shits on your politicians and your laws?

aye sergay?

is this why teh sovjet "ünion"collapsed the shit out of itself?

Yes I'm proud of my country. I'm proud that our ancestors conquer 1/5 of all landmass on the planet, create one of the most big and powerful empires and put human in space.

What are your ethnicity achievements that you are proud of?

Yet you were subverted by kikes into losing 27 million men in ww2 as cannon fodder.

Pathetic. Not to mention that you are still a 2nd world country and will never be first world.