Norwegian security company

why don't american security guards look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=un-j42bu_VA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Norwegians look like slavs

lol there's like 2 ethnic Norwegians there

because there is no real security danger in Norway.

>women and a sand nigger
good luck with that

t. slavnigger

there's two foreigners.

why the fuck would you want so many female security guards? you're just asking to get fucked

>Arabs and slavs

Because our immigrants of choice are niggers and spics

Impliying they actually do something.
I have Securitas guards 20 mts away from like right now. They dont do shit

>slavnigger
FUCK YOU FUCKING GERMANIC BULLY

Yea good luck putting them on job like youtube.com/watch?v=un-j42bu_VA

>Arabs and slavs
>putting the two in the same category

Uneducated scum

because american security guards have to deal with weaponized niggers.

how much does he charge an hour?

Probably because there are actual security scares in America

Security gaurds just stand around and call the real cops. Alsonthey all look dyel as fuck. Lolwoman. Can't wait till they get popped in the mouth and settle down to a life of house work.

i'm a security guard, and my mental and physical health have dramatically declined.

i joined security 'cause i thought it'd be super chill. i'd be guarding some empty factory in the dead of night and just play on my nintendo 3ds.

but i get placed in a nigger-filled warehouse doing loss prevention.

it's a nightmare. but i gotta stick to the job 'cause i'm a recovering NEET and need something on my resume.

Sometimes I go to this pub which has this incredibly gorgeous but tiny female security guard. She has no real respect whatsoever, but all the guys behave very well since they want to be on her good side.
And if she'd ever been in trouble, all the guys would have rushed to her defense.

This wouldn't have worked in any other setting though.

I worked for them while studying. Security theater.

We didn't get training for most tasks and we had to do anti-terror bomb/weapon searching while the police sat in their cars far away. If I'm gonna risk my life for shit pay at least give me some means to defend myself.

how many niggers do you have to deal with there?

honestly you europeans have no idea what you're in for

I have seen your prisons in documentaries, the raping murdering nigger hordes will think it's a five star hotel

>ask for a security guard
>get a female midget that couldn't even lift a desk let alone stop a robber
Can I get a refund ?

Security guard here. Can confirm my job is 90% shit posting on Sup Forums. 9% walking, and 1% real work.

me on the right

Every person I deal with is either nigglets smoking weed or heroin addicts. Occasional schitzos and hobos.

I fucking hate intercity kids and white trash.

lucky

i don't get a lunch break half the time 'cause i'm too busy dealing with nigger shit.

it's just me alone in a warehouse, dealing with hundreds and hundreds of shitskins hired by temp agencies. those agencies hire anyone: felons, drug addicts, non-english speakers. just the worst humanity has to offer.

i file at least 5 incident reports a day. my personal cell phone is full of pictures i took of theft, vandalism, injuries, etc.

I got lucky doing just municipal and convention center parking downtown. It's a very chill job, gets overtime and holiday pay. Its just soul suckingly boring and cold. Gross too.

Inner-city*

because our security guards actually have to guard from stuff

Holy shit man, id take that job off you hand in a fucking hearbeat.
you get to taze the living shit out of nigger for a living how's that bad?

Those blondes on the left and right, I want to pull their ponytails whilst destroying them from behind.