What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
youtube.com/watch?v=IwKg5fO6MAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whites are oppressing minorities by driving trains.

We need a full diversity of train drivers so that the rich diversity of cultures in the uk are properly represented in the driving of trains.

I was once lucky enough to be on a train driven by Sadiq Khan himself. The train moved in a way that only a brown, muslim train driver can achieve and I can honestly say that it was indescribably different to a journey driven by a white man.

>indescribably different
nice

>I was once lucky enough to be on a train driven by Sadiq Khan himself. The train moved in a way that only a brown, muslim train driver can achieve and I can honestly say that it was indescribably different to a journey driven by a white man.

Shit post
no link

Troll Harder

I think he wants Whites to fuck off.

Early stages of a ban on whites from accessing/utilizing public transit, so that way all of their new muslim immigrant friends can have those seats instead.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

>get a bunch of your shitskin mudslime buddies in public transportation so they can execute terrorist attacks more easily

Will Sadiq Khan be continuing the campaign to rescue helpless, drowned Qur'ans from racists that have hurled these poor defenseless books into canals?

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

Stop oppressing the poor PoC who live in London, get a tan and learn arabic. You're gonna need both when sharia becomes the official law anyway (probably in the near future).

Chase down every last white person.

This is what happens when you import millions of foreigners. They elect their own and pass things that benefit them.

Suicidal altruism.

Please wake up, Europa.

I can't take this much longer.
Openly racist and he gets away with it, why do we allow this?

Because your countrymen vote for it

>Goldenburg
It's not even funny at this point.
Yeah let's blame white people for everything, it's white men's fault that no one else cares about the environment.

This is so infuriating.

he means that "muslims are numerous", just one more step

I'm from a Jewish family and these leftist kikes have me sympathizing with Hitler.

You faggots need to man up and go full fourth reich before we destroy the only competent race on this planet.

Very few things in life would bring me more joy but to unload a pig greased 00 buckshot point blank to his concerned fucking face

i wonder how many of the 13 white men are actually jews

Is this real life? Please wake me up

London is more important. it's our economy.

wigan isn't important

i'd take a bullet for london over the whole of britain desu

100% real.

Fuck white people. Europe doesn't belong to you crackers anymore. Go crawl back into your caves and die.

>be an immigrant in a white country
>complain about too many whites

Race war when?

RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

T R I G G E R ED
R
I
G
G
E
R
D

kek... you wouldn't even know what internet was if le ebil white people didn't bring it to you.

>women
>in charge of accurately assessing reality
wewest of ladrells

We must always be nice to muslims, or else they will become terrorists. And as we all know, Islam has nothing to do with terrorism.

oh I got this.

>2 posts by this ID

Stop reposting this shit, look at this

>cUcK

>Improper use of semi colon
-20 points

You called?

believe you me kike friend, israel is our greatest ally because none of the "kikes" are actually kikes, they are satanists who don't even believe in the gospel of judaism, merely using you and the religion as a cover and shield

Your gay

>alienating mainstream muslims can make both UK and US unsafe

how, why? for whom? I can only think of as the next step in this thought process.

>London has proved him wrong
did it?

>implying this is not correct:
youtube.com/watch?v=IwKg5fO6MAs

He means only whites have a job