>>101771333

Too little too late
off with her head

She's fucked. She said years ago how multiculturalism has failed, yet keeps letting millions in. Is she senile?

Merkel = Clinton 2.0

We really dodged a bullet

So she only wants to ban the binbag look and not the hijab and such?

Yes we did.

I'll take "Things Politicians Will Say to get Reelected" for $400 Alex

She's probably just doing it so she can get re-elected.

Only reason. Once reelected she'll go back to her original positions

So I keep reading alternating stories how Merkel is simultaneously defending her policy on immigration, deporting illegals, bashing Trump and now apparently banning burkas..

Has the old cunt finally lost her mind?

Fake pandering for votes. Look at her history and you'll know she loves protecting rapefugees.

>COME ALL IMMIGRANTS
>MULTICULTURISM HAS FAILED
>WHITE WOMEN WEAR THE BURKA TO BLEND IT!
>NO MORE BURKAS

With elections comming up for her she need to brown nose as much as possible, I suggest she uses brown shirts instead.

>uturns for election
>win
>immediate uturn back to pumping rapists and murders into the country after everything is said and done in the election
Calling it now
This snake can't be trusted

The fucking cunt is just trying to get votes, fucking witch deserves to die.

this

I agree but I actually have a different thought about this. France has banned the burka in beach areas which is totally schizophrenic because in the public pools they have Muslim only days where men and women are segregated. Its totally the opposite of what it should be, you should have the freedom to wear a burka so they do this so that the backlash creates a takeover in other areas of society.

Hope the pandering doesn't work.

Coming from Angela "Multi-culturalism has failed" Merkel it means absolutely nothing

This is a test to see if Germans are gullible fuckers. Hopefully some leftists don't vote for her because of it.

>Import underclass
>Fan the flames of multiculti
>Libcucks are not resisting
>Fuggg, we gotta fan the other side :-DDDDD

Genocide was never the plan, the plan was a nation continent at war with itself.
The fire rises

>probably

Wow this is literally "if you kill your enemies they win". Would expect nothing less from a fucking leaf.

only six million rapes too late

LOL
So the men do all the shit and rape
>imma ban those goddamn burqas fuck muslim women

Can someone remind me what timeline this is again?

Fuck all Muslims. Although obviously mass deportation would be the real prize.

Rape is already banned here, though

From all our experience with gun violence.
:^)

Didn't some other country try this and she got mad?

This backpedalling and two-facing for election is fucking pathetic. Germany will be another irredeemable mudhole like Sweden if they actually relect this fucking snake.

>There will be Germans who actually believe her

What a relief!

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

cuck

>refugees
You mean economic migrants? Or do you think Syrians are black?

fuck her
of course she is telling lies now with the next election in mind

Looks like the French gave the US a little more than a statue

They should hang, draw, and quarter her ass for what she's done to Europe. Send her head the Juncker and tell him to shape up or else.

>Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in mudpeople
yes
and thats the only thing that mattes
>muh terrorists
not our fucking problem
no compassion for subhumans

>praise kek
but all she is doing is trying to win the next election, didnt she say a bunch of shit the last election and all the good goys voted for her only to go back on her word?

It's the principle of having a filled life raft and letting on 2 or 3 more people? If you try to save them, everyone will die. But if you don't, only they will. And who fucking cares if they die? They aren't even white.

t. the afghan who raped maria ladenburger

My God. You fucking bluepilled retard. Also, why is your flag American if you are in Germany?

Kill yourselves fucktards

The compassion argument isn't convincing anybody's mind.

What you have to realize is that you haven't even begun to see the true effects of the open border policy, the second generation of children from devoted Muslims tend to be much more radicalized as they go through the messiah period of maturation.

Combine that with the unwillingness to intergrate into German mainstream society and Germany will change forever.

Ask yourself this, how many migrants is Germany willing to house? All of them? The sheer volume of 3rd worlders are so fucking vast compared to Germany I don't think you have any idea what they're toying with.

Also Muhammad was a terrorist, so anybody who follows Islam in its truest form will be as well.

>not recognising pasta
Shiggydiggy

This. It took her this long to put her foot down, now shes just trying to save face. Fuck that cunt

>fake "im with you germany no burkas"
yeah nobody is buying this after she destroyed germany with muslim filth

>wtf i love merkel now
morron

and it's only the 50th thread about this insignificant election move by the cunt that we had today...

This won't change anything. The demographic damage has already been done.

you are getting played u dumb dumb man!

"Islam belongs to germany, pls teach the invaders how to rape our women, das is gut."
>Normies start waking up
"H-hey guys Islam has gone to f-far don't u think? Ban ze burqua, sometimes, maybe, das is gut."

Read between the lines, she is trying to get re elected so she has to do something popular.

this

>invites in 2M young muslim men
>g g guys im thinking of banning the burka now that my poll numbers are down

this is pasta

Is she bipolar or something?

yeah because if dudes walked around in full ski masks we'd be fine with it

You all got baited, this pastas been going around for weeks lads. Brighten up.

Angela Merkel should be tried at the Hage for Crimes Against Humanity. If I was a doctor and purposely infected someone with a flesh eating virus I would have my license taken away and locked up. She is doing that on a global scale and the host is all of humanity.

I dream of the day I see her hanging while limp wristed germans slap her corpse around, all via phone like Gaddafi's death.