Chinese students 'enriched' in Bochum, Germany

>Bochum, Germany
>August, 21yr old Chinese student raped and severely beaten to within an inch of her life
>November, 27yr old Chinese student raped
>culprit came to Germany from Iraq in Dec. 2015 following Merkels invitation. He brought his wife and two children with him.
>DNA evidence conclusively prove he is the rapist
>its suspected that police went slow on the investigation because of political sensitivies and that there are more unreported victims of same attacker

he will be convicted but he won't be deported. his wife and kids will get asylum and their residency will mean he can claim 'right to family life' in Germany. Germanons how does this make you feel that invited, paying, valued guests in your country are easy meat for Merkels grifters?

Other urls found in this thread:

waz.de/staedte/bochum/polizei-nimmt-verdaechtigen-nach-vergewaltigungen-an-uni-fest-id208888891.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. Fuck chinks

fight back or die
i have no sympathy for people who just sit on their asses crying about it
no one is going to come save you.

Destroy germany before they destroy europe

pretty rare

also nice trips

Checked and agreed.

Chinese pussy is for black cock only

RARE
How are you doing my fellow mongol?

this

lol the loser went 3D

LMFAO

Dat rare
Dem digits
FPBP?

Holy fuck, careful with that hot meme Mongolia.

why would they censor a drawing?

also post source on the going slow/ cover up claim

you can't tell where the beard ends and where the stache begins

fuck muslims

Hopefully, they will send in the Chinese army. Do you think it could serve as a casus belli for them to invade and remove the Merkel regime? God, I really hope so.

because they want people to recognize him...duh

the true subhuman

Because it's another species that should still be dwelling in caves and foraging for sustenance.

Such is life.

There is always a few foul appels.
You binary autists wont understand. Would destroy your whole reason of existance.

the whole apple tree is rotten

Same shit is happening to Chinese students in Melbourne, Australia. Africans who live in housing comission blocks in the inner city near the universities come and robe them.

Where can the hero be found when he's needed...

africans get subsidized housing in melbourne?

>being treeist in the current season
Fucking perennials.

>also post source on the going slow/ cover up claim
social media commentary hence use of 'suspected' since its 'fake news' hearsay

I'd like some sources if possible

the rape of these 2 Chinese is pretty good in the tolerance stakes but Sweden beat this story out for sheer brutality today- 5 Afghan 'teens' drag a 'boy' into forest outside Upsalla and gang rape him over an hour happened around same time as the rapes. Germany YES, Sweden YES, a real battle royale to see who is most cucked

yep

This never made sense. Ever.

The horse's head looking like a cock has to be intentional

I would have replied fpbp even if you didn't get double trips because seriously fuck chinks.

But this makes me thank kek

what kind of dick do you have?

That's basically what Germany is saying right now by not convicting the perpetrator of a hate crime.

he looks jewish, wouldnt doubt if hes 40 percent jew

Were the Chinese victims raised in Europe or from Mainland China?

If they were typical spoiled Chinese scum that grew in Continental China then fuck those guys.

Where's the SOURCE you slow cunt?

Meh...fuck ALL immigrants.
Maybe it's Germany's plan to have a bunch of infighting to either prove multiculturalism doesn't work or to have them kill each other off.

>this was at my university.
>Like Fckn 500meters away from my home.
>Victim lived in an neighbouring house.
>Girlfriend walks same route home.
Oh boi I'm so angry I patrol the area now from time to time. I already know some shitskins hide in the bushes from time to time but they run when they spot me.
I won't follow them at the risk of 5 cusins waiting for me. If something happened they would tell some story about a nazi chasing the poor child refugee.
Wish I was there.
You can think of the rest.

I only have a german source
waz.de/staedte/bochum/polizei-nimmt-verdaechtigen-nach-vergewaltigungen-an-uni-fest-id208888891.html

I guess it's a good thing when those rapefugees don't have any idea of dna and genetic evidence in the first place.

I hope china makes a big deal about this and how germany is slowly becoming the 3rd world

Joe Rogan?

How do you do, fellow Khan :DDDDDDDDDD

godspeed user

Come on, Suomi, Chinks>Mudshits

This is what will happen, but for some reason people think we're "beyond that" because it's the current year. It's bizarre that normies tell people to "remember history or we're doomed to repeat it" yet they're the only ones who ignore parts of history that don't fit in with their retarded view of the world. If they didn't do that they would know that once the pendulum swings then it has to come back to (near) it's original position.

>those trips
>that post

looks more like a Jew nose to me

Maybe just casually toss a chemical molotov into the bush next time.